Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

grumzed

Scott, the symptoms of Covid are similar to flu but not identical and generally more severe. The PCR test is very, very reliable when a patient has a high viral load, which they will have if they die from it!! And they only tend to give a false negative result if a patient has little or no symptoms. They also do blood tests on some and analysis to not only show that it is a COVID infection but also to find out which mutated variant it is. But if you don't believe the information that is given out by the government, medical profession and from many countries, you won't believe anything I say either, so discussing it seems a waste of time.

Scott777

Quote from: grumzed on March 08, 2021, 01:02:08 PM
No it's not possible, unless you are suggesting that there is some grand conspiracy between the world's governments, biologists, virologists and the vast majority of the world's medical profession. You may be also suggesting that they do not die of the virus itself but somehow just of it's consequences. But that would also be suggesting that nobody dies of any ailment but that the cause of death is, for example, the brain function ceasing or the heart stopping. I doubt you are really suggesting this.
Yes, it's possible without any conspiracy, as has been explained many times by different people.  If someone dies of the flu (for example), they will have Covid-like symptoms, and if they had a false positive PCR test, the rules as advised by the WHO are that Covid is recorded on the death certificate.  Therefore, any number of 'Covid deaths' may have actually been flu deaths.

That's not a conspiracy, it just means that the WHO and the government have provided a procedure, and doctors and professionals are following it (who may not have any reason to research the PCR tests, because it is not necessarily in their best interest).

So now you explain which part of that is a conspiracy, and which part is impossible.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

grumzed

Quote from: Scott777 on March 08, 2021, 09:35:23 AMIt's possible that many of these deaths are from other causes, or even most of them, is it not?

No it's not possible, unless you are suggesting that there is some grand conspiracy between the world's governments, biologists, virologists and the vast majority of the world's medical profession. You may be also suggesting that they do not die of the virus itself but somehow just of it's consequences. But that would also be suggesting that nobody dies of any ailment but that the cause of death is, for example, the brain function ceasing or the heart stopping. I doubt you are really suggesting this.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 08, 2021, 06:31:42 AM
The only one doing any hallucinating around here is you. You have paranoia as a problem too, imagining massive conspiracy theories you have zero evidence for. Are you on LSD?
That's another hallucination of yours - that I have claimed there is any conspiracy.  Honestly, get a dictionary if you can't use the internet to look up the word.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: grumzed on March 07, 2021, 09:13:46 PM
Scott, the recorded COVID deaths are those that have followed a positive test for COVID. It is possible that a few deaths (and I mean a very few) are from some other cause. And it is true that some people (the elderly and those with certain pre-existing conditions) are more likely to die, but I doubt you would say that they don't matter. Do you think this is some worlwide conspiracy? And in this country you have general agreement amongst all the main political parties - is this some conspiracy too? And to what end?
It's possible that many of these deaths are from other causes, or even most of them, is it not?  I'm not suggesting they don't matter, but I am suggesting that there has been no remarkable increase in deaths in 2020, based on facts.  The so called 'Covid deaths' are not a fact, they are meaningless.  I have said over and over again, there is no conspiracy, and yet people keep asking, without explaining what is conspiratorial about it?

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 07, 2021, 08:00:11 PM
The stupidity comes from your inability to provide a single link to evidence of deaths caused by Covid.  Just because it's on a death certificate does not mean it was a factor, because it may be an assumption in many cases, based on a false positive PCR test and symptoms of flu.  Your link makes no mention of any deaths caused by Covid, except the bit that you hallucinated.  😁
The only one doing any hallucinating around here is you. You have paranoia as a problem too, imagining massive conspiracy theories you have zero evidence for. Are you on LSD?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

grumzed

Scott, the recorded COVID deaths are those that have followed a positive test for COVID. It is possible that a few deaths (and I mean a very few) are from some other cause. And it is true that some people (the elderly and those with certain pre-existing conditions) are more likely to die, but I doubt you would say that they don't matter. Do you think this is some worlwide conspiracy? And in this country you have general agreement amongst all the main political parties - is this some conspiracy too? And to what end?

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 06, 2021, 09:50:50 PM
It has been widely reported by just about every media outlet, fully backed by the entire medical profession. But you know more than them do you? How arrogantly stupid of you.

Here are some stats....

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
The stupidity comes from your inability to provide a single link to evidence of deaths caused by Covid.  Just because it's on a death certificate does not mean it was a factor, because it may be an assumption in many cases, based on a false positive PCR test and symptoms of flu.  Your link makes no mention of any deaths caused by Covid, except the bit that you hallucinated.  😁

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 05, 2021, 12:47:17 PM
I won't be engaging in debate with you until you provide evidence of this statement, which you have repeatedly made, and failed to back up.
It has been widely reported by just about every media outlet, fully backed by the entire medical profession. But you know more than them do you? How arrogantly stupid of you.

Here are some stats....

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 08:34:28 PM
whilst 120 thousand in the UK alone are known to have died from covid.
I won't be engaging in debate with you until you provide evidence of this statement, which you have repeatedly made, and failed to back up.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 04, 2021, 07:30:41 PM
Yer Ok the vaccine isnt a drug ,my error but its not for me to show nobody has died from the vaccine but for you to prove they have .
Or not ... anyway its your choice  , Ive just had the Oxford , on the bus coming back, a guy in a black hat wearing sunglasses tapped his credit card on my arm and feck me when I got home my bank account had been cleared out

I always new increasing tap and go to a hundred quid would be the end of me ....  ??? ::)
I half agree.  But there is certainly some evidence that it is harmful.  You won't get proof until scientists have proven it.  I can't do that.  But you don't really need to prove anything.  If the safety of something is not known, why would you take it?

"Individuals aged >=80 years vaccinated with BNT162b2 prior to 4th January, had a higher odds of testing positive in the first 9 days after vaccination (odds ratio up to 1.48...)"

That's 48% higher chance of getting Covid than non-vaccinated peeps.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.01.21252652v1.full

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 04:43:35 PM
I think you watch too much TV.  The vaccine isn't a drug, and you have no evidence to show that no one has died from the vax, nor any that they will not die in months or years to come.  Viral interference can easily occur when you are exposed to a new strain, i.e. a more severe reaction.
I know loads of people who have had the vaccine now. Not one of them has died. I don't even know of any vaccine deaths anecdotally, whilst 120 thousand in the UK alone are known to have died from covid. I in 4 of them have been diabetics. As a diabetic myself who is not a conspiracy theorist I know which is the safer course for me. Already had my first vaccine - the pfizer one - 5 days ago and no ill effects whatsoever.

You scaremongerers are criminally stupid. The evidence for covid deaths is vastly greater than that for vaccine deaths, for which there appears to be no evidence at all.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 04:43:35 PM
I think you watch too much TV.  The vaccine isn't a drug, and you have no evidence to show that no one has died from the vax, nor any that they will not die in months or years to come.  Viral interference can easily occur when you are exposed to a new strain, i.e. a more severe reaction.

Yer Ok the vaccine isnt a drug ,my error but its not for me to show nobody has died from the vaccine but for you to prove they have .
Or not ... anyway its your choice  , Ive just had the Oxford , on the bus coming back, a guy in a black hat wearing sunglasses tapped his credit card on my arm and feck me when I got home my bank account had been cleared out

I always new increasing tap and go to a hundred quid would be the end of me ....  ??? ::)

Streetwalker