Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on April 07, 2021, 09:32:31 PM
That naughty conspiracy theorist Scott, said the vaccines had not been properly tested. it seems he is correct. But then you knew it was purely voluntary. Take vaccine Sheepy, wear the mask sheepy, not a chance.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/spot-symptoms-blood-clot-172804860.html

It would seem the scare stories are catching on . My lad got a call to go and get the  AZ jab yesterday as there were spaces .  He went down to the jab centre and reported he was the only person there for the jab with 10 or so cubicles ready and waiting . I do hope this was for other reasons than people taking too much notice of the blood clot .

Sheepy

That naughty conspiracy theorist Scott, said the vaccines had not been properly tested. it seems he is correct. But then you knew it was purely voluntary. Take vaccine Sheepy, wear the mask sheepy, not a chance.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/spot-symptoms-blood-clot-172804860.html
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

I would think that Macron is now looking across La Manche with some regret that he bad mouthed the vaccines whilst closing down and locking down again, whilst screaming send more vaccines. What a silly man.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on April 01, 2021, 09:28:15 AM
You are talking the language of nods and winks designed to disguise a conspiracy theory. Apparently one that all global politicians of every political hue, and most medical practitioners globally are all in on. How about something concrete? To what purpose? And who is running this supposed global conspiracy to convince us that a supposedly non-existent pandemic is real? Methinks the vast majority of medical practitioners throughout the world know a little more about the facts than does little old Barry, led alone Scott777, lol.
Seems you need to carefully read what I posted instead of debating what is in your imagination, Steve.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on April 01, 2021, 09:28:15 AM
You are talking the language of nods and winks designed to disguise a conspiracy theory. Apparently one that all global politicians of every political hue, and most medical practitioners globally are all in on. How about something concrete? To what purpose? And who is running this supposed global conspiracy to convince us that a supposedly non-existent pandemic is real? Methinks the vast majority of medical practitioners throughout the world know a little more about the facts than does little old Barry, led alone Scott777, lol.
Me and Barry have also conspired to talk about conspiracy theories, but this will protect you from our plans.  😎
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 11, 2021, 08:52:14 AM
It's worse than I thought.  😜
Thanks for checking.
Where is a good laughter incon when you need one.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on March 31, 2021, 04:45:18 PM
Matt Hancock has been asked how many people have died within 3 weeks of having the vaccine.
He would not answer the question in Parliament.
I can understand that older people will die, whether they have a vaccine or not, so I can see his reluctance.
Even if he is happy to say the number of people who die within 28 days of a +ve Covid test, even though they are old, ill and frail.
Different objectives, you see.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Matt Hancock has been asked how many people have died within 3 weeks of having the vaccine.
He would not answer the question in Parliament.
I can understand that older people will die, whether they have a vaccine or not, so I can see his reluctance.
Even if he is happy to say the number of people who die within 28 days of a +ve Covid test, even though they are old, ill and frail.
Different objectives, you see.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on March 11, 2021, 08:52:14 AM
Thanks for checking.

My pleasure. Enlightened self interest since they'll be expecting my grand daughter to do it at home before going to school ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 11, 2021, 06:11:31 AM
Ok.

I think the real problem is here

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4941

The lateral flow test has a false positive rate in excess of FIFTY per cent in this British Medical Journal report of a study of 7500 university students ...

The false positives in PCR testing arise entirely through the ability to create a disaster out of thin air if you keep running test cycle after cycle. But the lateral flow t at seems a while heap of extra shyte on top
Thanks for checking.

johnofgwent

Ok.

I think the real problem is here

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4941

The lateral flow test has a false positive rate in excess of FIFTY per cent in this British Medical Journal report of a study of 7500 university students ...

The false positives in PCR testing arise entirely through the ability to create a disaster out of thin air if you keep running test cycle after cycle. But the lateral flow t at seems a while heap of extra shyte on top
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 10, 2021, 07:39:59 PM
43 , 23 , 100take away the power of 16 , what the fecks going on ?

All I want to know is when's the pub open ?

Keep it under your hat but someone told me under oath and on the punishment of death that if we all have the vaccine , and heres the weird bit , they could be open by the summer . Dont quote ,its just a rumour .

Well, 100^16 = 10^32

And if that is the number of seconds then the pubs should open in the summer/early autumn of 88421 AD, by which time even Coronation Street might have come to an end, so raise a pint of milk stout in memory of Ena Sharples
Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 10, 2021, 07:39:59 PM
Keep it under your hat but someone told me under oath and on the punishment of death that if we all have the vaccine , and heres the weird bit , they could be open by the summer . Dont quote ,its just a rumour .
Well, ya know, there was a rumour in March last year that we just needed to flatten the curve.  😉