Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

It makes me angry to read that, but Covid and lockdowns have become a religion and we have a few converts on here.
Like I postured in another thread, the government should say, you've been vaxed - do as you wish.
Political cowards, so they are.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/angus-dalgleish-now-free-us-from-this-crazy-dogma/ar-BB1g2xv3?ocid=msedgntp
One for Barry a few figures there he can get going with.
Three quarters bullshit followed with, "The extra deaths in my own speciality of cancer have been estimated as high as 35,000, though we won't know the full scale of the disaster for some time". Which we all spoke about months ago.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on April 23, 2021, 11:15:18 AM
Now consider it doubling once a month, for the next year (whenever the trials complete), then you will have a more accurate risk.  168 becomes 688,128.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUq8gXhI0y8

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on April 22, 2021, 09:35:02 PMHow can it double in a week, either the risk was there and remains the same or someone made up figures without knowing the real figures, oh wait nothing new there then halfwits.
Now consider it doubling once a month, for the next year (whenever the trials complete), then you will have a more accurate risk.  168 becomes 688,128.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/risk-suffering-serious-blood-clot-174954336.html
How can it double in a week, either the risk was there and remains the same or someone made up figures without knowing the real figures, oh wait nothing new there then halfwits.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on April 15, 2021, 06:59:01 PM
We must keep the cash cow going:
Had we? when I say I ain't wearing the fecking mask, I must mean it.

patman post

Annual flu jabs retailed at about £20 at Boots. Superdrug offered it at £12.99. The cost to NHS is likely to be less £3. Covid jabs — once the deep freeze Pfizer-type is relegated to the dustbin — are likely to be initially offered at Boots plus prices. But once oral vaccines are perfected they're likely to be tens of pence...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

We must keep the cash cow going:
QuotePfizer CEO says people will likely need a third dose of a COVID19 vaccine within 12 months of getting "fully vaccinated." (CNBC)
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on April 15, 2021, 02:52:37 PM
They would say that, but it's unknown.
Quite.
"THEY" need to keep doing their live research on human guinea pigs, because we don't know how long term the blood clot risk exists, is it 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years?
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on April 14, 2021, 02:29:51 PM
The clotting is obviously a worry but they say the chances of dying from a clot caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine are about one in a million.
They would say that, but it's unknown.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

HDQQ

The clotting is obviously a worry but they say the chances of dying from a clot caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine are about one in a million. But I wonder how many people have caught covid from someone while going to get vaccinated and how many of them have died. There must have been a few.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Clotting is a serious issue, especially if you are one of the dead.
Johnson and Johnson have got a problem and suspended by the FDA in the USA.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnson-vaccine-paused-live-blood-clot-b1830594.html
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on April 12, 2021, 10:54:33 AM
I predict that we are going to see lots of illness in people who had the vaccines, when other viruses start going round, such as flu, or any new variant.  That will be due to viral interference - basically where a vaccine lowers your immune system, or interferes with it, potentially causing a cytokine storm.  That was researched by the US MOD, where the flu shot increased illness from SARS-COV1 by 36%.
Nah they ain't taking the P Barry, they are deadly serious.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-which-senses-covid-19-in-the-body/ar-BB1fy3y7?ocid=uxbndlbing
Who is volunteering?
By the way, how do you mean you replicated deadly viruses?

Scott777

I predict that we are going to see lots of illness in people who had the vaccines, when other viruses start going round, such as flu, or any new variant.  That will be due to viral interference - basically where a vaccine lowers your immune system, or interferes with it, potentially causing a cytokine storm.  That was researched by the US MOD, where the flu shot increased illness from SARS-COV1 by 36%.

Sheepy