Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on September 17, 2021, 08:26:02 PM
I have seen conspiracy theories and some stuff but so much appears to be crazy hype,  can I ask what in particular has made your decision. I'm assuming that you have not been vaccinated.
Well, I know people can talk rubbish as well as truth, and i'm sure some of it is deliberate to discredit the truth.  My own decision is based on a lot of evidence and observations, much of it I've posted on this forum, including clinical trials.  I've seen interviews with experts such as Prof Dolores Cahill, Prof Sucharit Bhakdi, and i've posted research from the US military in viral interference.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on September 17, 2021, 09:20:55 PM
That is me. If it is free and gets the womenfolk off my back I will have a double shot. That said, the fatality rate has been increasing steadily since May and it is reasonable to assume that we are well f**ked.
Well the plan is to live as long as possible and become a cantakeousity  :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on September 17, 2021, 10:53:14 AM
Well everybody has their choices,I've had every vaccine offered and will continue to do so.

That is me. If it is free and gets the womenfolk off my back I will have a double shot. That said, the fatality rate has been increasing steadily since May and it is reasonable to assume that we are well fucked.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on September 17, 2021, 07:24:25 PM
That's reasonable, more so than people insisting everyone should be jabbed.  I only wish people would look into it properly BEFORE taking it, but they mostly are not.

I have seen conspiracy theories and some stuff but so much appears to be crazy hype,  can I ask what in particular has made your decision. I'm assuming that you have not been vaccinated.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on September 17, 2021, 04:00:55 PM
That's OK as far as it goes (as with any personal freedom). But if individual choices and actions negatively impact others, I reckon they should be condemned, or at least discouraged. 

There's always naysayers whether it's against crash helmets, seat belts, smoking, etc. It's just a shame others continue to suffer life-changing harm or lose their lives because of such people...
The hypocrisy shines through.  Or are you a naysayer who thinks driving will never cause life-changing harm, or smoking in public?  Where was your mask during flu pandemics, or were you one of the spreaders?  Are you 'such people'?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

There is tendency whatever you do or believe for it to be ridiculed or worse,whilst we will all die one day we each have to do what we think fit for ourselves.
That's reasonable, more so than people insisting everyone should be jabbed.  I only wish people would look into it properly BEFORE taking it, but they mostly are not.

patman post

There is tendency whatever you do or believe for it to be ridiculed or worse,whilst we will all die one day we each have to do what we think fit for ourselves.
That's OK as far as it goes (as with any personal freedom). But if individual choices and actions negatively impact others, I reckon they should be condemned, or at least discouraged. 

There's always naysayers whether it's against crash helmets, seat belts, smoking, etc. It's just a shame others continue to suffer life-changing harm or lose their lives because of such people...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Well everybody has their choices,I've had every vaccine offered and will continue to do so.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on September 15, 2021, 04:40:40 PM
There's no point in vaccinating someone who has recently had CV19. Even Fauci in America could not find a reason.

Tell that to the Welsh NHS.

They wanted to jab me while my lungs were still full if fluid from the long Covid.

I told them I needed more Immune system stimuli the way Custer needed more fucking Indians

The dumbfuck at the end of the phone thought about that for FAR too long for anyone with an IQ and then gave me a classic "blonde with tits" 'oh, yeah ......'
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

If the vaccine saves a life then great but there is definitely a disconnect between this 135 thousand deaths and the excess death figure, somewhere in the region of 100k. If we are going to count then let's count people who died from Covid and not with Covid. As I've mention before, one of my mates died from it but he had type 2 diabetes, was at least 30 stone and had recently had a double bypass. A stiff breeze would have taken him out, he was himself amazed he got to draw his pension. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on September 15, 2021, 03:44:45 PM
I was just chatting to a lad, a diabetic, who got Covid immediately after his 2nd Jab. He was saying that he really doesn't want a 3rd. I really don't know. I would like a blood test to tell me exactly what antibodies I have and whether the jabs are effective or not. When this started I could see no other way - but I am a little concerned now at the blanket style medication.
Glad you are having second thoughts.  However, you can have no antibodies and still be immune.  You also risk serious illness from other viruses and diseases, if you get jabbed.

Barry

There's no point in vaccinating someone who has recently had CV19. Even Fauci in America could not find a reason.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on September 15, 2021, 03:36:08 PM
I don't. They probably died of old age, a bit like many thousands of those who died within 28 days of a positive CV19 test.
It exposes how ridiculous some statistics are.

I was just chatting to a lad, a diabetic, who got Covid immediately after his 2nd Jab. He was saying that he really doesn't want a 3rd. I really don't know. I would like a blood test to tell me exactly what antibodies I have and whether the jabs are effective or not. When this started I could see no other way - but I am a little concerned now at the blanket style medication.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on September 15, 2021, 03:07:12 PM
So what do you believe that the jab killed them?
I don't. They probably died of old age, a bit like many thousands of those who died within 28 days of a positive CV19 test.
It exposes how ridiculous some statistics are.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on September 15, 2021, 02:59:30 PM
https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/15/30k-people-died-within-21-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-england/

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021 according to ONS data.

So what do you believe that the jab killed them?