Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on November 19, 2021, 08:29:41 PM
Sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes increased by 500% in 2021 -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net
Freedom is a bit of an oxymoron.
Cardiac problems have been known in footballers for some time Footballer heart death risk 'underestimated' - BBC News . Aguero who is mentioned in the report  has been having tests all his career after being found to have heart problems in his teens .

That of course doesn't explain the unexplained  500% increase.  Maybe the virus has exposed underlying problems that were underestimated in the past ?

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 09:33:22 PM
"Musician, 40, died after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears."

What is especially interesting is that the vaccine was described as a contributing factor, and yet, no other factor is mentioned, and no health issues.  I wonder if anyone can provide evidence of any cases where an inquest showed Covid as a contributing factor in death for anyone of 40 or younger, in which no existing health issues are mentioned or apparent.  Feel free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html
Even if you have taken the vaccine underneath even they can see it is agenda driven, but there is no going back.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on November 23, 2021, 09:33:22 PM
"Musician, 40, died after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain haemorrhage 'induced by his first dose of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears."

What is especially interesting is that the vaccine was described as a contributing factor, and yet, no other factor is mentioned, and no health issues.  I wonder if anyone can provide evidence of any cases where an inquest showed Covid as a contributing factor in death for anyone of 40 or younger, in which no existing health issues are mentioned or apparent.  Feel free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html
Do you ever talk about anything else or are you a one trick obsessive, the hallmark of extremists and/or conspiracy theorists everywhere.

I never ever see you post about anything other than covid and the vaccinations for it, or anything associated with either.

So you give an example of someone dying of the vaccine. What does that prove? It is an aclmowledged fact that a timy minority might have such an adverse reaction. Because it suits your agenda you will jump on that.

The fact that it saves vastly more people than it kills will of course go in one ear and straight out of the other.

Quoting individual and unrepresentativel examples whilst ignoring the mass of evidence is typical of your sort.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

What is especially interesting is that the vaccine was described as a contributing factor, and yet, no other factor is mentioned, and no health issues.  I wonder if anyone can provide evidence of any cases where an inquest showed Covid as a contributing factor in death for anyone of 40 or younger, in which no existing health issues are mentioned or apparent.  Feel free.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on November 21, 2021, 10:39:02 AM
Who'd have thought it?

I dunno, maybe people who made the science simple for everyone. 

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 19, 2021, 10:43:34 AM
Everyone enjoying our freedom yet?
After 110 million jabs, that is.
My wife and I have been booking next year events which all require this, as they did this year.

you will be required to take a NHS approved Lateral Flow Test before you leave home (WITHIN 36 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVING)

• You will receive a confirmation email or text from the NHS with your result within 30 minutes.

• Show your NHS email or text confirmation on arrival to Booking In so that your test result can be verified.

• Once you have provided proof of a negative test, only then will you be issued with your wristband.

• Once you have received your wristband – that's it – enjoy yourself.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Barry

Everyone enjoying our freedom yet?
After 110 million jabs, that is. 

† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Reason to take vaccine? Perhaps to encourage Scott777 to post about something else just for a change.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 17, 2021, 04:48:21 PM
Probably the same news, isn't it?  Data from February, before people were offered jabs.
Dated 15 November 2021 .

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2021, 04:26:03 PM
Sorry this is so late I have only just had a chance to look for what I thought I heard. I think it may have been what I and perhaps Pappy heard on BBC news. An easy mistake perhaps.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/15/pregnant-women-urged-to-get-covid-vaccine-amid-case-surge-15605117/

Probably the same news, isn't it?  Data from February, before people were offered jabs.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on November 17, 2021, 03:51:44 PM
You either thought you heard that or wilfully misunderstood,either provide proof or withdraw your statement.
Sorry this is so late I have only just had a chance to look for what I thought I heard. I think it may have been what I and perhaps Pappy heard on BBC news. An easy mistake perhaps.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/15/pregnant-women-urged-to-get-covid-vaccine-amid-case-surge-15605117/