Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 02:50:45 PM
Tons of evidence that people's basic human rights have been removed under cover of a Virus which is nothing like they have made out, so for once smurphy in your life, you might be on the right track finally.
Sheepy if you bother to read up on human rights, the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Tons of evidence that people's basic human rights have been removed under cover of a Virus which is nothing like they have made out, so for once smurphy in your life, you might be on the right track finally.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 25, 2021, 01:36:27 PM
Will you be supporting your claim with any evidence at all?  Or are you another one who makes claims and runs away?  Another liar, like Dr Papa Mengele?
There is tons evidence but you choose to ignore it. As for me being compared to Dr Mengele that is disgraceful and again shows your ignorance.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on November 24, 2021, 12:01:55 AM
The fact that it saves vastly more people than it kills will of course go in one ear and straight out of the other.
Will you be supporting your claim with any evidence at all?  Or are you another one who makes claims and runs away?  Another liar, like Dr Papa Mengele?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 11:27:22 AM
I guess as we are pushing back against the mad bad control freaks and the drag you down to their level numpties, we will be needing a bigger and badder virus I guess. Gotta keep them under control and under fear factor 10.
Indeed, they are falling apart.  The next virus is what worries me.  Is the convid a trial run?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

I guess as we are pushing back against the mad bad control freaks and the drag you down to their level numpties, we will be needing a bigger and badder virus I guess. Gotta keep them under control and under fear factor 10.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 24, 2021, 10:46:05 AM
Says the lying Dr Mengele.

I suggest you study what Dr Mengele actually did.

Mod Notice - edited to remove personal comments. T00ts

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 24, 2021, 10:52:00 AM
I don't take a blind bit of notice, the MSM are trying to push the government in the direction of bringing them down, because they know if they cross the line we will shut the place down and it will get their panties all wet reporting on it. All I am doing is advising them that becoming dictators is not going to be tolerated.

The MSM have definitely shifted, a bit, but only because of people waking up and creating pressure.  But waking up MORE people is always good.  Some people are just nasty runts, others have a vested interest, but still others will reach a tipping point in their mind and awake.  The more the merrier.  💪

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 24, 2021, 10:46:05 AM
Says the lying Dr Menegele.

I don't take a blind bit of notice, the MSM are trying to push the government in the direction of bringing them down, because they know if they cross the line we will shut the place down and it will get their panties all wet reporting on it. All I am doing is advising them that becoming dictators is not going to be tolerated. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 24, 2021, 10:36:17 AM
Quite it is a small number of vociferous gobby types who in my opinion need counselling.
Says the lying Dr Mengele.

Sheepy

But on the brightside we don't need to look very hard for who that very small minority are. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 24, 2021, 10:18:04 AM
Anyway, when over 80% of people vote against you, it is a clear indicator that this is being driven by a very small minority. Power being very dangerous in the wrong hands.
Quite it is a small number of vociferous gobby types who in my opinion need counselling.

Sheepy

Anyway, when over 80% of people vote against you, it is a clear indicator that this is being driven by a very small minority. Power being very dangerous in the wrong hands. 

Scott777

A perfect example of the excrement  headlines that people read and ACTUALLY think they know as fact.

Scott777

Do you ever talk about anything else or are you a one trick obsessive, the hallmark of extremists and/or conspiracy theorists everywhere.

I never ever see you post about anything other than covid and the vaccinations for it, or anything associated with either.
You are welcome to talk about other things, and ignore the catastrophic consequences of lockdowns and mass human experimentation.  Maybe you prefer to watch videos of kittens falling off sofas.

So you give an example of someone dying of the vaccine. What does that prove?
Errr, well, let me think for a bit, it's really tricky, errm, oh yeah, it proves that it's not too safe.

It is an aclmowledged fact that a timy minority might have such an adverse reaction.
No it isn't.  Where did you establish that it's a tiny minority?  Was it from a crystal ball?

The fact that it saves vastly more people than it kills will of course go in one ear and straight out of the other.
The evidence please?  When you have evidence, it will stay between my ears.  When you have only empty claims, or 'facts' as you say, which are about as solid as diarrhoea, then you can keep it well away from my ears.

Quoting individual and unrepresentativel examples whilst ignoring the mass of evidence is typical of your sort.
What I admire most about your rant is your magnificent use of ad hominem attack, while being absent of any substance at all.  That's typical of 'your sort'.  🤣