Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 26, 2021, 11:40:43 AM
On the other hand Covid 19 has cause a large number of deaths,

Here we go with more claims.  What is "a large number".  Is it 7?  That's definitely larger than 6.  If I am holding 7 oranges, that's a large number of oranges to be able to hold.  Could you be precise, and then provide evidence?  Thank you so much.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

I could even see a point if they have a comeback, but they don't as Barry pointed out the law is they don't. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

When we also went out of our way to point out if they took the vaccine and it was a failure at best and wiped them out at the worst, it was their problem. There is no pleasure in being right about it, they have taken it now.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 11:29:08 AM
It's just to show evidence that it kills.  No one wants to show their evidence that Covid kills healthy people.
So why would you care if they are keeling over in their millions or thousands or one at a time, as long as they don't take you with them? I have and you have and Barry has done all we could, being right about it, isn't our problem it is theirs and if true a short one at that. 

Nick

It's just to show evidence that it kills.  No one wants to show their evidence that Covid kills healthy people.
Any numbers to compare with the Flu jab?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2020-2021/death-south-korea-following-flu-vaccination.htm
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

It is question of scale which it seems difficult for you to understand.  The Covid 19 vaccinations have caused a miniscule amount of problems, despite people like yourself cherry picking them.  On the other hand Covid 19 has cause a large number of deaths, a large number of nasty health problems lasting from a few weeks to it is looking in a significant number of cases long term life changing ones.
Why people like you don't just man up and admit you are scared of needles and stop posting what is bullshine is something you need to sort out.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 10:43:00 AM
So what? if it is true, then they are only taking lost souls without any ability of critical thinking and leaves those who can think critically. Which makes more of us than them eventually.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

It's a bit older, but in case anyone didn't know.  "Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine."

Note: when they say "died from complications", they just mean the jab killed her, but they need to frame it in a more friendly way.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 09:29:19 AM
Oh look, more evidence of a causal link between jabs and deaths.  Has anyone posted similar cases for 'Covid deaths'?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10244507/Mum-two-51-died-blood-clot-likely-caused-AstraZeneca-Covid-jab.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I&t=0s
So what? if it is true, then they are only taking lost souls without any ability of critical thinking and leaves those who can think critically. Which makes more of us than them eventually. 

Scott777

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 25, 2021, 11:05:00 PM
There have been reams of reports that state that vaccinated people are less likely to catch covid which in itself  makes the probability  of passing it on less .
I don't agree with that claim.  The research says it's not the case.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on November 25, 2021, 10:34:03 PM
Again, it's not that cut and dry.  Firstly, you don't need an exemption pass.  You would need to provide evidence in a court that you are exempt.  Exemption may also include religious grounds, or medical issues, relating to ingredients.  That's not to mention that it's insane, because the fully vaccinated can still spread the virus as much as unvaccinated.
You do need a pass  exemption or vaccinated  as  the venue requires . At the moment some do some don't   , how that plays out in the future is  anyone's guess 

There have been reams of reports that state that vaccinated people are less likely to catch covid which in itself   makes the probability  of passing it on less .

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 25, 2021, 10:27:03 PM
Indeed though the exemption covid passes will only be issued by doctors  . These mainly to people with learning difficulties , those in end of life care  or people who have had a bad reaction to the first dose .

The point being the venue can ask for your vaccine status  , just deciding your not having it wont wash .

Again, it's not that cut and dry.  Firstly, you don't need an exemption pass.  You would need to provide evidence in a court that you are exempt.  Exemption may also include religious grounds, or medical issues, relating to ingredients.  That's not to mention that it's insane, because the fully vaccinated can still spread the virus as much as unvaccinated.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on November 25, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
I do partly agree, however, there can be legal consequences if a venue rejects a person without a vax passport, because some people are exempt from the vax, under the Equality Act.
Indeed though the exemption covid passes will only be issued by doctors  . These mainly to people with learning difficulties , those in end of life care  or people who have had a bad reaction to the first dose . 

The point being the venue can ask for your vaccine status  , just deciding your not having it wont wash .

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 09:41:31 PM
Not often enough. you need them more often; they are good for you anyway.
Every 90 days or thereabouts would be great, 100 dollars profit per person per year times however many on the planet who wants it.Works out at umpteen squillion billion and that's after the brown envelopes have been filled.
† The end is nigh †