Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 05:13:15 PM
Fair enough, but that is the problem, people like Barry and myself know exactly what it is.
No you only think you know which is completely different.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 05:11:14 PM
Fascism?  - you obviously don't even know what it is. Like I said you have nothing and are not worth bothering with any longer.
Fair enough, but that is the problem, people like Barry and myself know exactly what it is.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 05:03:00 PM
Time will tell I don't bank on anything when it comes to people falling into fascism.
Fascism?  - you obviously don't even know what it is. Like I said you have nothing and are not worth bothering with any longer.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 05:00:47 PM
Don't bank on it. You have nothing.
Time will tell I don't bank on anything when it comes to people falling into fascism. 

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 04:56:23 PM
Good you are seeing the error of your ways; I really shouldn't have to point this kind of behaviour out but it has become more common.
Don't bank on it. You have nothing.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 04:54:12 PM
I did say I hope it doesn't come to that. I would envisage that it would be exceptional circumstances where mankind would be in danger. Unlike some I trust that given sufficient time science will beat this virus and any others that come our way. We may well find that the discoveries made now will be needed in future.
Good you are seeing the error of your ways; I really shouldn't have to point this kind of behaviour out but it has become more common.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 04:52:15 PM
Jog on then, go and cause an argument in an empty room.
No I'll post when and where i like and your only answer when people have a different view is jog on or you're all going to die because this vaccine is a fix?

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 26, 2021, 04:41:01 PM
Not really. You seemed to be coming out on the side of those advocating forced medical treatment.
The only time that is done in this country is when people are mentally ill. Quite appropriate, really.
I did say I hope it doesn't come to that. I would envisage that it would be exceptional circumstances where mankind would be in danger. Unlike some I trust that given sufficient time science will beat this virus and any others that come our way. We may well find that the discoveries made now will be needed in future. 

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 04:50:50 PM
You have no answer,I rest my case.

Jog on then, go and cause an argument in an empty room.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 04:46:17 PM
I don't need to answer you, when the post spoke for itself.
You have no answer,I rest my case.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 04:44:20 PM
These people?
well this is a discussion forum and these people as you call them have had mainly the courtesy to listen to you yet at any adverse comment you jump and tell others they're wasting their breath,it doesn't seem you want to listen to anything other than what you want to hear.
I don't need to answer you, when the post spoke for itself.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 26, 2021, 04:41:01 PM
Not really. You seemed to be coming out on the side of those advocating forced medical treatment.
The only time that is done in this country is when people are mentally ill. Quite appropriate, really.
Are you saying people who accepted the vaccine are mentallyill or deficient?

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 04:24:27 PM
And that is Scott why you shouldn't waste your breath and time on these people, they are already long gone down their path.
These people?
well this is a discussion forum and these people as you call them have had mainly the courtesy to listen to you yet at any adverse comment you jump and tell others they're wasting their breath,it doesn't seem you want to listen to anything other than what you want to hear.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 04:28:19 PM
That's really unfair.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †