Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 06:39:04 PM
Yes.

"If the virus continues there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory or those unprepared will have to isolate out of society."

Given that the virus will continue, this is what to expect some people to support.  This is very unpleasant.
Is it?

And is self styled resistance groups with fake legal papers,threats of hanging people and nuremberg trials all whilst trying to intimidate teachers,parents and kids ever so civilised behaviour ?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on November 26, 2021, 06:27:51 PM
It depends on who is taking the jab.  For someone vulnerable to Covid, I would still expect the clinical trials as a bare minimum.  They end in 2023.Again, it depends on who is taking the jab.  Healthy people could have waited.  Why catastrophic?Now this is where I get quite angry.  What you have just said, so far, is VERY different from this.  You have said absolutely nothing to justify this.  This is very dangerous talk.  Please explain yourself.
I'm sorry for your faux anger, it seems a bit of a waste of your energy. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone and I guess it suits your agenda to demonise anyone with a different view to you. I take it that you would be very happy that anyone deemed vulnerable should be isolated until you are content. For me and the many others like me that would mean 3 years until your declared date of 2023. Thanks. 

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 05:54:43 PM
Well has anyone sensible on here said vaccination should be compulsory?

Yes.

"If the virus continues there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory or those unprepared will have to isolate out of society."

Given that the virus will continue, this is what to expect some people to support.  This is very unpleasant.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on November 26, 2021, 04:22:19 PM
Also vaccinated people, if infected, are less infectious to others.

I'm getting really sick of this bullsh*t.  Please provide THE EVIDENCE.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2021, 03:32:09 PM
How many years of tests would make everyone confident?
It depends on who is taking the jab.  For someone vulnerable to Covid, I would still expect the clinical trials as a bare minimum.  They end in 2023.

To sit back and wait the usual 3-10 yrs for repeated testing would have been catastrophic.
Again, it depends on who is taking the jab.  Healthy people could have waited.  Why catastrophic?

If the virus continues there will come a time when vaccination will have to be compulsory or those unprepared will have to isolate out of society.
Now this is where I get quite angry.  What you have just said, so far, is VERY different from this.  You have said absolutely nothing to justify this.  This is very dangerous talk.  Please explain yourself.

Scott777

The governments own words, 7th July:

"The combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sage-93-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-7-july-2021/sage-93-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-7-july-2021

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 05:51:18 PM
I wouldn't even waste my time trying to humanise you Smurphy that is for sure.
You jump to far too many wrong conclusions about me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 26, 2021, 05:47:55 PM
No. What I'm saying is the over-egged fear mongering has seriously affected millions. Large increase in mental health needs. Even previously sensible types are calling for totalitarian remedies, when no remedy is needed.
Listen to Boris
We have to learn to live with the virus.
So, get a grip, everyone!
But we are living with it.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 26, 2021, 05:47:55 PM
No. What I'm saying is the over-egged fear mongering has seriously affected millions. Large increase in mental health needs. Even previously sensible types are calling for totalitarian remedies, when no remedy is needed.
Listen to Boris
Well has anyone sensible on here said vaccination should be compulsory?

Until of late I kept out of this because sensible attitudes are in short supply on both sides at times and positions taken that are entrenched.

If you recall you once asked me why I was holding back,perhaps you appreciate why?

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 04:45:48 PM
Are you saying people who accepted the vaccine are mentallyill or deficient?
Listen to Boris
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 05:41:20 PM
No I won't be,you see I think everyone is entitled to an opinion even those who believe only theirs is valid.
Thats two who are seeing the error of their ways, we are having a good day.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2021, 05:29:21 PM
Shouldn't you be spreading the fear factor 10 over the new variant it has already started. Which we told you it would.
No I won't be,you see I think everyone is entitled to an opinion even those who believe only theirs is valid.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2021, 05:20:55 PM
No you only think you know which is completely different.
Shouldn't you be spreading the fear factor 10 over the new variant it has already started. Which we told you it would.