Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 01, 2021, 11:14:40 AM
Unvaccinated means they've had no jabs at all.

Not correct, as I have shown in one of these threads.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 12:37:35 PMIt does seem that science cannot stop people dying. Who'd have guessed?
But the whole quest can be turned into a profit making exercise.
Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 12:58:45 PMThat is a given, intelligent people are well aware of it.
LOL Barry I do believe you are catching on. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 12:37:35 PM
It does seem that science cannot stop people dying. Who'd have guessed?

That is a given, intelligent people are well aware of it.
A few years ago a friend of mine dropped down dead, (so quick his girlfriend found him dead sat on the floor.)
It transpired after three month wait for the results of tests, he had an infection in his heart and he would have died even if he had been inside a hospital casualty department.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 11:36:13 AM
This one strange political disease Nick in Gibraltar which 100% vaccinated people are dying in intensive care with covid, in Israel they are dying in intensive care with covid, which the answer being give them more jabs, very odd.
It does seem that science cannot stop people dying. Who'd have guessed?
But the whole quest can be turned into a profit making exercise.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 11:36:13 AM
This one strange political disease Nick in Gibraltar which 100% vaccinated people are dying in intensive care with covid, in Israel they are dying in intensive care with covid, which the answer being give them more jabs, very odd.
Credible references please.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 01, 2021, 11:14:40 AM
Nice try. These are people in ICU because they have serious covid symptoms.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 10:44:30 AM
But what are the facts?  How many are in hospital because of Covid?  (A Covid patient is probably any patient with a positive test).  What is the definition of 'unvaccinated'?
Nice try. These are people in ICU because they have serious covid symptoms. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Sheepy

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 01, 2021, 10:09:09 AM
Straight from the horses mouth.
A consultant stated that his hospital has 14 Covid patients in ICU, 3 are immunocompromised and 11 are unvaccinated.

The is the facts of the matter right there.
But what are the facts?  How many are in hospital because of Covid?  (A Covid patient is probably any patient with a positive test).  What is the definition of 'unvaccinated'?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:39:28 AM
No I showed the science behind the fact of my thinking 
You have not done that.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:37:21 AM
Your problem is you misunderstand the evidence, it is you who don't understand. Please reference any credible evidence that the vaccination protection drops to zero after 90 days.
No I showed the science behind the fact of my thinking it isn't unproven science but proven. All you know is waffle over it. Which says you haven't learnt a thing about science. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:33:26 AM
Yes they are, you are not classed as vaccinated if you are over a 90-day booster. Your problems arise from your lack of understanding of science and belief in whatever nonsense the government come up with, as pertaining to be the science. How come you all shout about the WHO but when they tell you the same thing, you can ignore them.
Your problem is you misunderstand the evidence, it is you who don't understand. Please reference any credible evidence that the vaccination protection drops to zero after 90 days.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 10:28:31 AM
"They," are not stating the vaccine is now only good for 90 days.
You have added 2+2 and made it 22.

The current infection rate where I live is 998.1 per 100,000.

Yes they are, you are not classed as vaccinated if you are over a 90-day booster. Your problems arise from your lack of understanding of science and belief in whatever nonsense the government come up with, as pertaining to be the science. How come you all shout about the WHO but when they tell you the same thing, you can ignore them.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:23:14 AM
Well actually here are some facts of the matter, old people's immune systems are comprised by their age as it is part of the growing old process and the science, I showed you told you that it will appear that the vaccination will give some immunity at first because it will boost it for a short time, on the other hand their metabolic rate will be slower so any damage by spike proteins will be slower, whereas in the younger it will show much more quickly. Just science.
Which if it weren't true why would they keep moving the goalposts and saying the vaccine is now only good for 90 days.
"They," are not stating the vaccine is now only good for 90 days.
You have added 2+2 and made it 22.

The current infection rate where I live is 998.1 per 100,000.