Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 02:35:51 PM
You have missed my point completely. She is normal!
im not suggesting she isnt normal. Clearly i was calling out the headline of her being "fit and healthy" , and explaining my reasons for why it is nonsense.
My point is that yes it is free choice if people have vaccinations or not but there are too many going out of their way to scare people into avoiding it and worse insulting them if they do have it as if they lack intelligence
you will have to provide evidence for this toots , because again i disagree with you. One clearly hysterical factually incorrect newspaper headline and the odd muppet on social media isnt proof there is a wave of disinformation designed to rubbish vaccinations.

Could it simply be the vast majority who dont have the vaccination have made an informed choice that you simply cant understand and dont agree with ? They have as much right to say no as you do to say yes to having it. That is the point , and as barry says , its no one else business.

Hysterics cant force thier fear onto others simply because they are scared and want everyone else to be also.

QuoteIt's Brexit bullying all over again.
i would say in my experience its largely the same hysterics who were running around cryng the end of the world over brexit are now doing the same over this cold. The world hasnt ended after brexit , just as this cold isnt the bubonic plague
This lady was apparently scared to have the jabs.
conveniently , by the same journalist who was describing an obese woman as fit and healthy.

...and if this isnt the case , and someone on social media stopped her thinking for herself , then clearly she shouldnt have been allowed online if she is that easily led.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on December 18, 2021, 02:16:58 PM
Clearly the headline is contradicted by the photo , and the old adage a newspaper headline is almost always a lie is shown yet again to be true. Her midriff is bulging with fat , you can see it through her t shirt and trousers.

If we are now claiming obesity is not obesity to sell covid hysteria then we may as well give up talking about it.
You have missed my point completely. She is normal! Dressed in different clothes you would not even have noticed. My point is that yes it is free choice if people have vaccinations or not but there are too many going out of their way to scare people into avoiding it and worse insulting them if they do have it as if they lack intelligence. It's Brexit bullying all over again.
This lady was apparently scared to have the jabs. We don't know if having them would have made a difference to her but I am inclined to think it possibly would have done. It seems to have been affective for most others. 
There is disagreement across the board from scientists to doctors even countries on how this will pan out and yes it could be that it is the biggest mistake for humanity - medicinally - though I doubt it. At this moment in time doctors are simply doing the best they can.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 18, 2021, 02:16:42 PM
The clue was "fit and healthy" in inverted commas, which you obviously picked up.
We all want freedom of speech, don't we? We also want freedom to have what we want injected into us.
Your comments above suggest I am anti-vax. (Probably not your intention) I am not. I hope that I have always been non-committal about whether I have had the jabs. I may or may not.

I just don't see it is anyone else's business. I'm not anti-vax, I am anti incursions into our freedoms.

Let's make having a BMI over 30 illegal, shall we? Or maybe prohibition of cigarettes? How far would we go with mandating healthy solutions?
Apologies if i came across that way , im not claiming or insinuating you are an anti vaxxer for the record , just that you sheep and scott have been the most consistent and vocal members of this forum against what we are seeing enfold with covid. So im using you as an example nothing more.

I make the point above in my earlier post that vaccination is a personal choice , and agree its not anyone else business.

I have made the point numerous times that i disagree with people like smurf demanding the world gets locked down "to protect him " , and that life doesnt work like that.

Im not disagreeing with you over covid , and the vast majority of people arent anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorists as some suggest but like you and scott and the sheep can clearly see something is wrong in the way this pandemic is being handled.

Theres something sick in a society that cannot have any sort of rational discussion on a subject like this without anyone who doesnt meekly and obsequiously follow the government line being blacklisted as some sort of conspiracy theorist when anyone can see much of what is being said doesnt tally up.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 02:01:40 PM
Oh Thomas she is not obese - she is fairly normal for a woman who has had 3 kids and as to your last sentence hopefully that applies to us all.
Clearly the headline is contradicted by the photo , and the old adage a newspaper headline is almost always a lie is shown yet again to be true. Her midriff is bulging with fat , you can see it through her t shirt and trousers.

If we are now claiming obesity is not obesity to sell covid hysteria then we may as well give up talking about it.

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 18, 2021, 01:58:16 PM
Im sorry toots , and sorry this lady died , but the headline of that story is a complete nonsense.

After a cursory glance at this hysterical story , how on earth can this lady possibly be classed as fit and healthy when she is extremely overweight if not obese?

The clue was "fit and healthy" in inverted commas, which you obviously picked up.

QuoteAm i an anti vaxxer ?

Dont always agree with what barry sheep or scott say  , and barry and i have been on the opposite side of the political fence for years , but i will defend to the death their right to say what they think .
We all want freedom of speech, don't we? We also want freedom to have what we want injected into us.
Your comments above suggest I am anti-vax. (Probably not your intention) I am not. I hope that I have always been non-committal about whether I have had the jabs. I may or may not.

I just don't see it is anyone else's business. I'm not anti-vax, I am anti incursions into our freedoms.

Let's make having a BMI over 30 illegal, shall we? Or maybe prohibition of cigarettes? How far would we go with mandating healthy solutions?

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on December 18, 2021, 01:58:16 PM
Im sorry toots , and sorry this lady died , but the headline of that story is a complete nonsense.

After a cursory glance at this hysterical story , how on earth can this lady possibly be classed as fit and healthy when she is extremely overweight if not obese?

[img width=466.989 height=600]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/12/18/10/51954805-10323757-Nuria_Daniela_Gomes_pictured_38_tested_positive_on_December_2_an-m-61_1639824058188.jpg[/img]

This newspaper among many others have been screaming at us for years that obesity is one of the biggest killers in the western world , and how anyone obese or overweight is "unfit" , and here they are claiming the opposite  to create hysteria.

What else are we not being told about this ladies health in the run up to her death?

On the flip side of the coin , my mate has just retired from the forces and his son refuses to get vaccinated . He has caught covid twice now , presumably both delta and omicron , and both times , had a three day "cold" the first time and this latest positive test , had a 24 hour headaches and runny nose , what we used to call a typical winter cold.

We can all produce extreme examples to bac up our points , but it doesnt detract from my original point where i believe vaccination is a personal choice that should be respected.

You can't keep dismissing people who dont agree with the so called mainstream government view as conspiracy theorists and wackos when clearly many well educated folk , including some in the medical profession dont agree with much of what government is doing  in many differeing countires.

I am fully vaccinated , wouldnt be able to work or travel if i wasnt , and i dont agree with the hysteria we see unfold . Am i an anti vaxxer ?

Dont always agree with what barry sheep or scott say  , and barry and i have been on the opposite side of the political fence for years , but i will defend to the death their right to say what they think .
Oh Thomas she is not obese - she is fairly normal for a woman who has had 3 kids and as to your last sentence hopefully that applies to us all.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 12:54:00 PM
For all those seemingly bereft of any kind of acknowledgement or compassion for those dying unvaccinated because they have been frightened by those on social media claiming it is a hoax, the vaccine is damaging etc. etc.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10323757/Fit-healthy-mother-two-38-dies-Covid.html

This newspaper among many others have been screaming at us for years that obesity is one of the biggest killers in the western world , and how anyone obese or overweight is "unfit" , and here they are claiming the opposite  to create hysteria.

What else are we not being told about this ladies health in the run up to her death?

On the flip side of the coin , my mate has just retired from the forces and his son refuses to get vaccinated . He has caught covid twice now , presumably both delta and omicron , and both times , had a three day "cold" the first time and this latest positive test , had a 24 hour headaches and runny nose , what we used to call a typical winter cold.

We can all produce extreme examples to bac up our points , but it doesnt detract from my original point where i believe vaccination is a personal choice that should be respected.

You cant keep dismissing people who dont agree with the so called mainstream government view as conspiracy theorists and wackos when clearly many well educated folk , including some in the medical profession dont agree with much of what government is doing  in many differeing countires.

I am fully vaccinated , wouldnt be able to work or travel if i wasnt , and i dont agree with the hysteria we see unfold . Am i an anti vaxxer ?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 01:40:37 PM
Sad that it didn't work for him but then we know it isn't 100%. It has saved many though. The lady above had nothing. Whose fault is that I wonder?
Her own choice, whereas I am not sure whose fault it is yet that all those who have also been damaged by the jab and have lost their lives by taking it in the first place. While still pushing it as a miracle cure. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2021, 01:30:47 PM
Sad that it doesn't do what it says are sad he believed it did?
Sad that it didn't work for him but then we know it isn't 100%. It has saved many though. The lady above had nothing. Whose fault is that I wonder?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 01:25:04 PM
That's true and very sad too but this lady didn't have any chance because the conspiracy fanatics frightened her.
Sad that it doesn't do what it says are sad he believed it did?

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2021, 01:16:36 PM
Jethro died double vaxxed and with a booster.
That's true and very sad too but this lady didn't have any chance because the conspiracy fanatics frightened her.

Sheepy

Jethro died double vaxxed and with a booster. 

T00ts

For all those seemingly bereft of any kind of acknowledgement or compassion for those dying unvaccinated because they have been frightened by those on social media claiming it is a hoax, the vaccine is damaging etc. etc. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10323757/Fit-healthy-mother-two-38-dies-Covid.html

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 13, 2021, 10:22:06 AMWhat the hell is wrong with them?

They are believers in goalpost moving and anything they are told perhaps? 

Barry

Now, don't jump to any false conclusions.
Seems people are taking Boris seriously. What the hell is wrong with them?

† The end is nigh †