Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 21, 2021, 04:02:30 PM
Well your observation regarding govt info is a valid one,but not one I'd  necessarily subscribe to.

However whatever the facts the attitude of Scott and people like him is reprehensible complaining about their own personal freedoms and rights and laughing and dismissing others because they don't like theirs.
People who care about and respect others freedoms go about it calmly not try and divide them up into those who should and those who shouldn't. Funny that I said who is stopping you getting your jab, then suddenly it turns into they are. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 21, 2021, 03:39:00 PM
This report?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/19/anti-vaxxers-block-book-appointments-stop-people-getting-life/

There's no actual substance to the report. No numbers of bookings, times taken up, source of information, anything!

Only one person can book one appointment at a time, which is a lengthy process. If they don't then turn up, there could be other reasons.
They can be cancelled online when the system is working. I don't believe everything the government is feeding the press.
Well your observation regarding govt info is a valid one,but not one I'd  necessarily subscribe to.

However whatever the facts the attitude of Scott and people like him is reprehensible complaining about their own personal freedoms and rights and laughing and dismissing others because they don't like theirs.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 21, 2021, 01:10:40 PM
Just read in Torygraph that anti vaxxers have been block booking appointments in London to stop people getting the booster.

Everybody has their free choices to make and should be allowed to do so.

As regards this abysmal behaviour my choice would fine the rsoles at least £1000 for wasting nhs time.
This report?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/19/anti-vaxxers-block-book-appointments-stop-people-getting-life/

There's no actual substance to the report. No numbers of bookings, times taken up, source of information, anything!

Only one person can book one appointment at a time, which is a lengthy process. If they don't then turn up, there could be other reasons.
They can be cancelled online when the system is working. I don't believe everything the government is feeding the press.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 21, 2021, 01:35:55 PM
So glad you believe the activists have a free choice to book unwanted appointments.  😁

But on a serious note, do you think it's ok for the NHS to neglect cancer treatment because they are busy giving shots to people who aren't ill?  If these activists are a-holes, then the NHS is a bigger a-hole.
Well it begins with an A but it ain't activists,funny how some people whine that their freedoms are taken away but think it funny or ok to block people exercising theirs.

Scott777

Just read in Torygraph that anti vaxxers have been block booking appointments in London to stop people getting the booster.

As regards this abysmal behaviour my choice would fine the rsoles at least £1000 for wasting nhs time.

So glad you believe the activists have a free choice to book unwanted appointments.  😁

But on a serious note, do you think it's ok for the NHS to neglect cancer treatment because they are busy giving shots to people who aren't ill?  If these activists are a-holes, then the NHS is a bigger a-hole.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Sure you would, but then again maybe it is just an overloaded line with people wanting another jab. After all the others didn't work. 

cromwell

Just read in Torygraph that anti vaxxers have been block booking appointments in London to stop people getting the booster.

As regards this abysmal behaviour my choice would fine the rsoles at least £1000 for wasting nhs time.

Sheepy

Why would I want a shot of DNA changing mRNA when it is scientifically proven so, it still won't change the fact that I could only avoid viruses by being a clinical environment in a Hazmat suit, which even then it isn't guaranteed apparently. Why would I wear a mask that tells me it doesn't protect me from anything? why would whoever is driving the bus want to fine me lock me up and spend their days thinking up even worse punishments through coercion? none of it is based on anything logical but purely psychological, why should I give up my hard fought for freedoms because the bus driver is using fear and manipulation of death as a weapon of mass destruction? Answers on a postcard to the usual suspects.

Barry

Many people with a craving to punish the jab free people is very disturbing.
Just think about that for a moment. People who have done nothing wrong. People who have exercised their choice.
Many people want them locked down, or fined, or in Austria - fined or sent to prison. Imagine that.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 18, 2021, 02:35:51 PM
You have missed my point completely. She is normal! Dressed in different clothes you would not even have noticed. My point is that yes it is free choice if people have vaccinations or not but there are too many going out of their way to scare people into avoiding it and worse insulting them if they do have it as if they lack intelligence. It's Brexit bullying all over again.
This lady was apparently scared to have the jabs. We don't know if having them would have made a difference to her but I am inclined to think it possibly would have done. It seems to have been affective for most others.
There is disagreement across the board from scientists to doctors even countries on how this will pan out and yes it could be that it is the biggest mistake for humanity - medicinally - though I doubt it. At this moment in time doctors are simply doing the best they can.

The fatal flaw in this article, as well as the obviously false claim that she is healthy, is that you don't actually know if she had the jab.  The people doing most of the scaring are those who continue to fear-monger about Covid.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Barry

Here it is - the expert Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mRNA treatment says it should no longer be used.

Between 33 and 43 minutes approx in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYocpWc3yw
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

'I'm here for freedom, for our right to bodily autonomy' says London protester (msn.com)
Or in other words reject the spread of US style global politics where polarisation is king. 

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!