Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

more good news....

Looks  like johnson in England took a gamble and its paid off unlike sturgeon or macron and those in many other countries.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Boris Johnson poised for 'D-Day' Covid meeting TOMORROW as restriction fears grow (msn.com)
Don't even think of sending your minions knocking my door Boris or you will be getting a long-term visit by the brotherhood.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on December 26, 2021, 05:45:32 PM
I got my spam text.

NHSbooster
GET BOOSTED NOW
Every adult needs a COVID-19 booster vaccine to protect against Omicron.
Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster. See NHS website for details.

A lot of peeps are sending it to Ofcom: 7726.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

I got my spam text.

NHSbooster
GET BOOSTED NOW
Every adult needs a COVID-19 booster vaccine to protect against Omicron.
Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster. See NHS website for details.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 25, 2021, 03:11:28 PM
The government are spamming us now.  Boxing Day will never be the same.
Psychological control doesn't switch off for boxing day Barry. Apparently, the great killer virus from Africa burnt itself out because it never was. They will need to get a little more devious. 

Barry

The government are spamming us now.  Boxing Day will never be the same. 
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 24, 2021, 01:09:09 PM
Apparently it's a charging issue:
4th jab is already being mulled, and a drop-off of 10 weeks, so stand by everyone for another dose, and 5 each year. ::)

Blatant propaganda more like. Enjoy your text message. 

Barry

Apparently it's a charging issue:
4th jab is already being mulled, and a drop-off of 10 weeks, so stand by everyone for another dose, and 5 each year. ::)

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 21, 2021, 06:58:58 PM
Maybe also fake news and lying?
With what the anti-vaxxers come out with yes.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2021, 06:39:41 PM
Frankly it should be a jail offence and a very big fine.

Maybe also fake news and lying?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 21, 2021, 06:19:05 PMMaking an appointment that you don't intend to keep does not take away someone's right to get vaccinated. 
Frankly it should be a jail offence and a very big fine.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 21, 2021, 04:02:30 PM
However whatever the facts the attitude of Scott and people like him is reprehensible complaining about their own personal freedoms and rights and laughing and dismissing others because they don't like theirs.

I didn't dismiss anyone's rights.  Making an appointment that you don't intend to keep does not take away someone's right to get vaccinated.  This is a problem with extreme left-wing ideology (surprisingly from you), which Jordan Petersen has talked about.  A right is a freedom from being abused on the basis of any protected characteristic (equality laws), or generally being abused.  Demands are not rights.  Rights cannot and should not compel someone to vaccinate them, or compel someone else not to make a fake appointment.  It's the same with compelled speech.  You have the right to call yourself a she/her or whatever, but you cannot compel someone else to.