Parts of NHS Face Collapse in 3wks/Ambulances: 9hr waits to hand over patients

Started by Dynamis, January 10, 2021, 06:15:15 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 01:33:27 PM
No porkies were involved the Tories disgusting treatment of benefit claimants has resulted in the DWP losing so many court cases I have lost count, plus the Tories have been bollocked three time by the UN for breaches of human rights in relation benefit claimants.
That you don't like that should not result in any censorship.
For the very last time
Start a thread on tories treatment of benefit claimants and keep it to that thread instead of taking others off topic also cease telling lies about being censored.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 02:19:55 PM
In depth yes . Does it answer the questions.

obviously it did , as your only reply to it was tory bad.

Those that dont learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat past mistakes. You can clearly see this in action with your beloved labour.

QuoteWhy PFI with its faults ended up in the equation ?

Read the thread.

QuoteAnd as the Tories had had over twenty years to do a similar rebuild of the NHS, would they ever have done so, with or without PFI, with good or bad individual agreements?

There you go again. Tory bad too!

No answer to anything i say , so you divert onto squealing about the tories and pfi , which i already answered previously.

Read back through the thread.

QuoteMy philosophy , is that all political parties are a million miles from perfect.

just that some are less perfect than other good old eh?

Quoteopportunity to reel off another stream of Lab bad

as you and your layabout pals do with tory bad , so im merely evening up the score.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 11:57:12 AM
i give you an in depth reply to your earlier post , and your reply?

"what about the tories being bad?!"

There you go good old. Not only an example of your poor personal debating skills , but why labour and its supporters are generally laughed at .

In depth yes . Does it answer the questions. Why PFI with its faults ended up in the equation ? And as the Tories had had over twenty years to do a similar rebuild of the NHS, would they ever have done so, with or without PFI, with good or bad individual agreements? You  as always ignore anything about the debate that actually refers to the OP, in favour of your next LAB BAD tirade. Add a few personal put downs. And you say I'm no good at debate 
My philosophy , is that all political parties are a million miles from perfect.  Some have more to recommend them in my opinion.
You never deviate from listing every conceivable fault in Labour or new Labour. And as you say,  you don't support the Tories , yet rarely if ever give out a similar list of fact and fiction concerning past efforts of that party.
I can not be bothered to list in the same way as you do . As it amounts to nothing more than a jaundiced  view. In fact a collection of propaganda. That in debate terms is of no more true value than the lopsided dross you serve up.
And as far as this thread is concerned .your most recent post makes it only to clear , that you never had any intention of using it for any other purpose than the opportunity to reel off another stream of Lab bad .

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 01:45:25 PM
It pales into insignificance to the crap thrown at Labour on this forum.

Why do you care pappy?

You tell us you dont support labour?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 16, 2021, 01:43:06 PM
But you have this thing about Bad Tories and the DWP murderers and try to make every thread about that.

It pales into insignificance to the crap thrown at Labour on this forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 01:33:27 PM
No porkies were involved the Tories disgusting treatment of benefit claimants has resulted in the DWP losing so many court cases I have lost count, plus the Tories have been bollocked three time by the UN for breaches of human rights in relation benefit claimants.
But you have this thing about Bad Tories and the DWP murderers and try to make every thread about that.
Paying no attention to the current thread title, "Parts of NHS Face Collapse in 3wks/Ambulances: 9hr waits to hand over patients", or rule 2.5.
You are the worst offender for taking topics off at a tangent as you are now doing with this one.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 01:15:18 PM
No it isn't try starting a thread that the tories have wrongly targeted benefit claimants and there it will be to be debated on its own merits,

Start one on the Dutch govt and use it to inevitably turn it as you do within a couple of posts to hate the tories topic may it be about the weather,crime,diy or any other subject  and it goes in your very own thread again to be debated by anyone interested.

So stop telling porkies and go ahead.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 16, 2021, 01:10:31 PM
He does several times a day, apparently, they are the worst of a bad lot, but with a landslide under their belt, I guess that makes him an idiot or worse. Or at best a political genius, which he sure ain't.

Pappy is a political genius sheep. He tells us the tories are bad daily , but in reality he is an old tory himself.

Did he tell you how he voted lib dem in the last general election to help the tories win cornwall?

QuoteCornwall remains entirely Conservative on General Election 2019 map of blue

Tories receive more than twice as many votes as Labour

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/cornwall-remains-entirely-conservative-general-3642584

:D

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 11:22:12 AM
I would have thought you had realised by now all legitimate and public domain criticism of the Tory government is banned on this forum.
No it isn't try starting a thread that the tories have wrongly targeted benefit claimants and there it will be to be debated on its own merits,

Start one on the Dutch govt and use it to inevitably turn it as you do within a couple of posts to hate the tories topic may it be about the weather,crime,diy or any other subject  and it goes in your very own thread again to be debated by anyone interested.

So stop telling porkies and go ahead.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 01:03:05 PM
didnt pappy tel you the tories are bad sheep?

If you dont listen to him , you are closing down his human right to freedom of speech.
He does several times a day, apparently, they are the worst of a bad lot, but with a landslide under their belt, I guess that makes him an idiot or worse. Or at best a political genius, which he sure ain't.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 16, 2021, 12:58:23 PM
A lot of things happened yesterday, most of them over the small-minded head of yourself.

didnt pappy tel you the tories are bad sheep?

If you dont listen to him , you are closing down his human right to freedom of speech.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 12:56:10 PM
In fact, happened only yesterday.
A lot of things happened yesterday, most of them over the small-minded head of yourself.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 11:22:12 AM
I would have thought you had realised by now all legitimate and public domain criticism of the Tory government is banned on this forum.
Of course it is, but only in your mind, the mind of 50% of Hastings residents, and some Blairites.
So why not get back on topic and stop making it about something it isn't.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 11:15:50 AM
Another prime example of Labour bad.  Nothing to suggest that the Tories are not bad.  Well what's new.?

i give you an in depth reply to your earlier post , and your reply?

"what about the tories being bad?!"

There you go good old. Not only an example of your poor personal debating skills , but why labour and its supporters are generally laughed at .