The truth the fiction and present madness

Started by cromwell, January 10, 2021, 07:19:43 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2021, 07:19:43 PM
All based on some recent posts by various posters,iirc Deppity made some comment about a pub discussion about what's been good and bad in recent innovations (no doubt if I'm wrong he'll let me know) ;)

The Internet has been a boon for finding stuff out and forums like this,the downsides though are many not least social media,falsehoods galore and the truth often being the casualty,I look on amazed at the crap being spouted in the worlds no 1 superpower asylum,stolen elections,satanic rings at the highest levels and it's not just Yankee land people going in to hospitals apparently in the middle of the night photographing empty corridors and posting on that basis coved doesn't exist and the NHS is just fine.

All the tip of the iceberg but there is much much more. :(
It seems to me most people don't mind the fascist state ramping up a gear or two, Smurfy is revelling in it. Until they come for him of course.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2021, 07:19:43 PM
people going in to hospitals apparently in the middle of the night photographing empty corridors and posting on that basis coved doesn't exist and the NHS is just fine.

That frankly shows just bloody stupid some people are. (Seriously.) Such people should be re-educated using high voltage electricity if necessary.
Just because a hospital corridor is empty, which they frequently are even when  the hospital is very  busy does not mean the hospital is.
I have many times been to more or less every hospital in Cornwall over the last 36 years as has my wife.
There can be 17-20 full ambulances waiting outside, and every alcove, waiting room, treatment areas, wards and operating theatres full, and the corridors look like the Marie Celeste.
The number of fools and idiots in Britain never ceases to amaze me.  A situation made worse by Covidiots, anti-vaxxers and various other fruitcakes and looney tunes.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

All based on some recent posts by various posters,iirc Deppity made some comment about a pub discussion about what's been good and bad in recent innovations (no doubt if I'm wrong he'll let me know) ;)

The Internet has been a boon for finding stuff out and forums like this,the downsides though are many not least social media,falsehoods galore and the truth often being the casualty,I look on amazed at the crap being spouted in the worlds no 1 superpower asylum,stolen elections,satanic rings at the highest levels and it's not just Yankee land people going in to hospitals apparently in the middle of the night photographing empty corridors and posting on that basis coved doesn't exist and the NHS is just fine.

All the tip of the iceberg but there is much much more. :(
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?