SKY NewsEvery adult to be offered COVID vaccine by autumn, Hancock says

Started by GBNews, January 12, 2021, 07:03:14 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 12, 2021, 08:31:05 PM
Well they had best speed things up posty , at the current rate of jabbing people it will take the best part of two years

How do you work that out?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on January 12, 2021, 02:16:17 PM
As are Offered and Accepted, when the anti vaccine trolls are enjoying themselves stringing together and spouting fake info...

Well they had best speed things up posty , at the current rate of jabbing people it will take the best part of two years to get to where Hancock reckons we will be in 8 months . Maybe he went to the same school as Diane Abbott .

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 12, 2021, 07:33:07 AM
Offered and given are of course two different things .
As are Offered and Accepted, when the anti vaccine trolls are enjoying themselves stringing together and spouting fake info...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 12, 2021, 08:35:08 AM
One thing that has become painfully obvious this past year with this incompetent government is that just because it says something will happen doesn't mean it will.

All we can hope for is that maybe they'll manage it for once this time.

Hopefully the incompetent labour party in wales will similarly manage it as well srb .

;)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: News on January 12, 2021, 07:03:14 AM
Every adult to be offered COVID vaccine by autumn, Hancock says

One thing that has become painfully obvious this past year with this incompetent government is that just because it says something will happen doesn't mean it will.

All we can hope for is that maybe they'll manage it for once this time.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on January 12, 2021, 07:47:46 AM
I suspect it is going to depend where you live. My local GP practice seem to have got on the case quickly. (Which I thought it would when the Oxford vaccine was available.)

Had a 'newsletter' yesterday (first in 38 years of being a patient there) telling me our health centre has been chosen (or has taken a bribe) to get set up first in the area. I imagine the threatening letters to come and be jabbed or be ditched from their list will soon follow. They're keen on those because it means they collect the bribe for > such and such a %age compliance.

If one comes I might follow my daughter and register at where one of the former GPs there moved to after a disagreement over patient handling by the practice manager ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 12, 2021, 07:33:07 AM
Offered and given are of course two different things .

I suspect it is going to depend where you live. My local GP practice seem to have got on the case quickly. (Which I thought it would when the Oxford vaccine was available.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

GBNews

Every adult to be offered COVID vaccine by autumn, Hancock says

Every adult will have been offered the coronavirus vaccine by autumn, Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said.

Source: Every adult to be offered COVID vaccine by autumn, Hancock says