Brexit: Driver's 'illegal' ham sandwiches seized at Dutch border under EU rules

Started by papasmurf, January 12, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

« previous - next »

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:02:27 PM
Shoud the same aply to brexit? much of the uk  , london northern ireland scotland etc etc didnt want brexit. Should we then use your flawed argument to divide up your country?

You are getting desperate baffy. And talking guff.

Absolutely. Yes.
If necessary civil war should be fought.
Frankly I am both surprised and relieved we got out of the EU without a war.

My preference is for those individuals who wish to remain EU members do so.
As individuals. They keep their membership, they pay their taxes, they agree amongst themselves to be bound by EU laws and have decisions adjudicated Beth Guin/Sharia style in civil recognised EU courts .
To become a trans national organisation of free people.

The EU however, doesn't want them unless it gets the rest of us too.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:02:59 PM

Despite your clear wishes to the otherwise, Scotland is not a seperate country from England and Northern Ireland and Wales in regards to EU membership.

northern ireland is......it voted to remain in the eu , and it got remain.

I know you cant stomach it baffy , but its the truth , something you dont like. And scotland knows it too into the bargain.

We want what northern ireland got.

I know you hate democracy baffy , but sometimes you have to accept peoples democratic wishes. Or do you prefere countires like north korea?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

I agree with welsh labour baffy , who are clearly more democratic than you and have more balls when it comes to democracy.

You are an anti democrat baffy , who is terrified and running scared.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:02:59 PM
Percentages aren't people.

in a vote or a referendum , generally its percentages that count. 50 +1 is a majority.

the uk has 67 million , and only 17.4 million voted out to use your tired idiotic argument.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:00:50 PM
I dont lose any argument.

A higher percentage o nthe day voted to stay n the ue than stay in the uk. Are you trying the tired old reminer argument of trying to spin individual votes to prop up an already weak argument?

The point is scotland voted to remain in both unions , and can t have both so should have a vote on which union it wants .

You just spent the majority of this thread arguing you dont want scotland to have a democratic vote, now you argue the opposite? :D
What are you gibbering about now?

I supported the right for the majority to have theri brexit vote respected . I also support the right for scotland to have a vote on brexit uk , you dont.

The only tyrants i can see are you and those like you who are scared of demcoracy.

Must be terrible having such a weak opinion of your side , so much so you are willing to thwart deomcracy to stop people having a vote.

Percentages aren't people.
Manipulating the numbers mathematically to make it seem like 2,000,000 < 1,179,257,571 is just lying.
An attempt to deceive.

And your point is still incorrect.
Scotland voted to remain in the Union.
Scotland didn;t vote to remain in the EU as Scotland did not have a vote on EU membership and wasn't even an EU member.

Despite your clear wishes to the otherwise, Scotland is not a seperate country from England and Northern Ireland and Wales in regards to EU membership.
Pretending that it was able to take such a decision as an independent nation after it had elected not to be one, is just an attempt to mislead towards your own undemocratic political agenda.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 05:54:49 PM

Become Scottish zionists so to speak. Move to one area of Scotland, displace your rivals and declare independence.

What you can't have is all of Scotland as your new country because most of Scotland doesn't want that.

Shoud the same aply to brexit? much of the uk  , london northern ireland scotland etc etc didnt want brexit. Should we then use your flawed argument to divide up your country?

You are getting desperate baffy. And talking guff.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 05:54:49 PM
how many votes was that?

Oh yes.

1.8 million voted for the EU
2 million voted for the UK.

So you lose on that argument. Sorry.

I dont lose any argument.

A higher percentage on the day voted to stay in the eu than stay in the uk. Are you trying the tired old reminer argument of trying to spin individual votes to prop up an already weak argument?

The point is scotland voted to remain in both unions , and can t have both so should have a vote on which union it wants .

QuoteScotland is not an anti democratic prison.

You just spent the majority of this thread arguing you dont want scotland to have a democratic vote, now you argue the opposite? :D
It is a democratric prison for the minority who seek to tyrannise the majority.

What are you gibbering about now?

I supported the right for the majority to have theri brexit vote respected . I also support the right for scotland to have a vote on brexit uk , you dont.

The only tyrants i can see are you and those like you who are scared of demcoracy.

Must be terrible having such a weak opinion of your side , so much so you are willing to thwart deomcracy to stop people having a vote.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 05:49:03 PM
No its in an anti democratic prison.

a higher percentage , 62 % voted to stay in the european union while only 55 % voted for your union.
how many votes was that?

Oh yes.

1.8 million voted for the EU.
2 million voted for the UK.

So you lose on that argument. Sorry.
Support for the EU<support for the union according to referendum results.

Scotland is not an anti democratic prison.
It is a democratric prison for the minority who seek to tyrannise the majority.
And that is why we have democracy. To prevent them from doing so.
To keep such wishes imprisoned.

What you should do is secede.
Those who wish to have their own country should start one.
Take Ireland as your model perhaps. Or Israel.

Become Scottish zionists so to speak. Move to one area of Scotland, displace your rivals and declare independence.

What you can't have is all of Scotland as your new country because most of Scotland doesn't want that.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 05:49:14 PM
And equally they have every right to be ignored when they do so.

ignoring democrtic wishes for indepdnecne is what lost you 63 nations from your empire.

You are as bad as the anti demcortic remainers , only support democracy when it suits.

You are scared of voters baffy , and a coward.

Baff

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 05:47:32 PM
Scotland is in the Union.

No its in an anti democratic prison.

QuoteAs per Scotlands stated wishes.

a higher percentage , 62 % voted to stay in the european union while only 55 % voted for your union.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 05:44:54 PM
He and I have differening opinions.
Both are allowed.

His matters , and he knows more about it than you.

He is a leading northern irish politician who lives in the country , you are a non entity on the internet arguin black is white as you are losing an argument.

QuoteScotland wasn't in the EU.

Using the quote tags quote where i said scotland was or be shown to be a liar.

Baff

Scotland is in the Union.
As per Scotlands stated wishes.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda is PTSD.