Brexit: Driver's 'illegal' ham sandwiches seized at Dutch border under EU rules

Started by papasmurf, January 12, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

« previous - next »

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:35:32 PM
When ? By voting in the snp non stop since 2014?

You hate democracy dont you baffy?
In the referendum.

Sore losers can vote SNP all they like.
Scotland was asked directly and the Scottish people answered directly.
Sorry you don't like their answer.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:34:38 PM
62 % want to be part of the eu , and they can't have both.

They aren't in the EU.
End of.

And at every step of the way they were integral and directly and personally involved in the decision making process that led to that outcome. They had equal voice to all other people directly involved.
They took those decisions as adults and as adults are living with the consequences of them.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:32:41 PM
The Scots stopped that for themselves mate.

When ? By voting in the snp non stop since 2014?

You hate democracy dont you baffy?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:29:25 PM
I'm not Scottish.

i know.

Thats why i keep telling you you wont vote in any scottish referendum , despite being from the united kingdom. ;D

You dont have a scottish birth certificate do you? Or a british one either? How strange.

QuoteOver half the Scots wish to be part of the UK too.

62 % want to be part of the eu , and they cant have both.

QuoteI am happy and indeed proud to support them in those wishes.

You only support deomcracy when it usits as we have seen , and in other cases  , dont like people having votes and wish to use force to stop scotland leaving your british prison.

:D

QuoteShould you like the IRA feel that war is the correct solution to your political aspirations I would be pleased to support unionists against you.

You were the one who brought up using force to stop demcoracy , and now you try and turn it onto me?

You are the anti democrat mate , not me.

QuoteOn the otherhand when you wanted a referendum to find out if more Scots wanted independence, I supported you and had that have been a referendum you had won I would also have been highly supportive of you gaining it and making a success of it.

Had you woin the brexit referendum in scotland this arguemtn wouldnt be happeneing , but you didnt you lost , and cant accpet democracy as we all can see. You lost in 2016 , and cant stop crying about it and trying to wriggle out of it.

Baff

I'm not Scottish.
I'm from the UK.
Over half the Scots wish to be part of the UK too.
I am happy and indeed proud to support them in those wishes.

Should you, like the IRA, feel that war is the correct solution to your political aspirations I would be pleased to support unionists against you.

On the otherhand when you wanted a referendum to find out if more Scots wanted independence, I supported you and had that have been a referendum you had won, I would also have been highly supportive of you gaining it and making a success of it.

On the EU however, I will never accept EU citizenship personally.
Had the referendum been lost, I would have been supportive of the UK's membership and in order to help that and maintain my own political aspirations not to be an EU citizen I would have left the country and become a citizen somewhere else instead.

I actually did think we were going to lose and did line up work abroad.
Would I have gone through with it? Dunno. Maybe.
That was what I minded to do. I'll go that far.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:25:23 PM
Please don't prevaricate with me quite so much.

London is not an EU member.
It has no EU membership.

i didnt say it was . Please stop lieing and inventing things to prop up your pitifull arguemtns.

You said however , laughably , londoners can  have eu membership if they so choose. You are all over the place.

If London wished to join the EU as an independent nation it must leave the UK and then apply to the EU to become one.

Should they vote to do so, more power to them.

Why tell me?

I couldnt care less.

What a strange argument you anti democrats have , are you now telling me you are going to divide up your country england  , give london away to stop scotland leaving your british prison? ;D

Thatll stop scot indy wont it.? ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:22:27 PM
I'm not Ian Paisley.
Sorry.

I have my own ideas.
Some of which and to varying degrees may be the same or similar to his.

I didnt say you were ian og. Im using ian og for my arguemtn , as he is clearly someone  who knows more about northern ireland than you do , a non entity on the internet who doesnt even live in the 6 counnties.

So when you lie about northern ireland not being in the eu , and someone important who knows waht he is talking about like a northern irish politicians says otherwise , i listen to the politician from northern ireland , not the clown on the internet who doesnt have a feckin clue what he is talking about.
I have my own ideas.

clearly , and they are right out there with the best of la la land.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:23:21 PM

...but you said to me they can't earlier , as brexit was a uk wide vote. Are you now backtracking yet again?
Please don't prevaricate with me quite so much.

London is not an EU member.
It has no EU membership.

If London wished to join the EU as an independent nation it must leave the UK and then apply to the EU to become one.

Should they vote to do so, more power to them.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:19:20 PM
If being an EU citizen is more important to the people of London than being a UK citizen they should secede from the UK and apply for membership.

...but you said to me they cant earlier , as brexit was a uk wide vote. Are you now backtracking yet again?

I don't wish to force my politics on others.
If you do not wish to nation with me, don't.

im enjoying watching you squirm and your twists and turns and amused by how terrified you are of democracy.

You really hate democracy dont you?

QuoteThe problem we have with both Scots indy's and Europhiles is they don't offer me the same liberalism in return.

How can we? You arent scottish and wont be having a vote in any scottish referendum , so unlucky baffy.

QuoteAll the other Scots must be forced to join an indy Scotland and all the non Europhiles were forced to becopme EU citizens.

what the way you want to force me to leave the eu wether i like it or not , and use force tostop scotland having another referndum?

You dont like this democracy lark do you baffy , and think things should ony work one way...your way.

Tough. Didnt your mum tell you life doesnt work like that?

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:16:25 PM
ian paisley says it has. You agreed with im up the thread , now you ar back denying it?

Are you on drugs baffy or what?
I'm not Ian Paisley.
Sorry.

I have my own ideas.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:15:17 PM

So now you want to use rmed force , and war to keep scotland in the uk prison?

You must be absolutely terrified of scotland leaving you will go down this route to deny democracy.

Your back tracking and all over the place.

You spent the thread telling me the uk had to leave the eu as it was a uk vote , then dnying northern ireland got remain , and now here you want people who voted to remain to get remain while telling me you will use force to stop democracy in scotland.

Do you actually read what you write baffy?

I

If being an EU citizen is more important to the people of London than being a UK citizen they should secede from the UK and apply for membership.

I don't wish to force my politics on others.
If you do not wish to nation with me, don't.

The problem we have with both Scots indy's and Europhiles is they don't offer me the same liberalism in return.
All the other Scots must be forced to join an indy Scotland and all the non Europhiles were forced to become EU citizens.

And in that scenario if you will not back down, then ultimately we must go to war.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:12:54 PM
No it hasn't.

ian paisley says it has. You agreed with im up the thread , now you ar back denying it?

Are you on drugs baffy or what?

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:11:42 PM
Absolutely. Yes.
If necessary civil war should be fought.
Frankly I am both surprised and relieved we got out of the EU without a war.

So now you want to use armed force , and war to keep scotland in the uk prison?

You must be absolutely terrified of scotland leaving you will go down this route to deny democracy.

QuoteMy preference is for those individuals who wish to remain EU members do so.
As individuals. They keep their membership, they pay their taxes, they agree amongst themselves to be bound by EU laws and have decisions adjudicated Beth Guin/Sharia style in civil recognised EU courts .
To become a trans national organisation of free people.

Your back tracking and all over the place.

You spent the thread telling me the uk had to leave the eu as it was a uk vote , then dnying northern ireland got remain , and now here you want people who voted to remain to get remain while telling me you will use force to stop democracy in scotland.

Do you actually read what you write baffy?

I

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:10:03 PM
northern ireland is......it voted to remain in the eu , and it got remain.
No it hasn't.

There are 27 members of the EU and NI is not one.