Brexit: Driver's 'illegal' ham sandwiches seized at Dutch border under EU rules

Started by papasmurf, January 12, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

« previous - next »

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 07:06:38 PM
But your side said we were staying in the eu , so you lied , and now can't face the consequences.

We need another vote  , democracy is a nenevr endum or do you wish to stop mays elkections in case they go the wrong way?
How did you guess?

No shit sherlock.

We can have as many referendums as we  like...as long as the result is implemtend  , we can then go again.

Sorry you can't handle that , but such is democracy. And we know you hate it.

Scotland has voted snp standing on a mandate for antoehr referedum every time since 2015 ,what are you talking about?

Polls show the same thing moajority want anoterh go.

Bafy buries his head in the sand and goes into denial , and wants to stop scpottish people having a vote.

The SNP has a million votes.
The Union has 2 million votes.

/yawn @ SNP.

The people were asked directly.
They answered in person.
Not via the medium of the SNP.

There wishes are to be respected even if the SNP are incapable of doing so because they are fasscists twats.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:01:52 PM
And your wish came true.
Unfortunately it didn't provide the result you were looking for.

But your side said we were staying in the eu , so you lied , and now cant face the consequences.

We need another vote  , democracy is a nenevr endum or do you wish to stop mays elkections in case they go the wrong way?
Because having a referendum wasn't your goal.
Scottish independence is.

How did you guess?

No shit sherlock.

We can have as many referendums as we  like...as long as the result is implemtend  , we can then go again.

Sorry you cant handle that , but such is democracy. And we know you hate it.

QuoteWhich we already know Scotland doesn't want.
So it's just playing silly buggers.

Scotland has voted snp standing on a mandate for antoehr referedum every time since 2015 ,what are you talking about?

Polls show the same thing moajority want anoterh go.

Bafy buries his head in the sand and goes into denial , and wants to stop scpottish people having a vote.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 07:01:03 PM
have you forgotten what you said in the thread about not allowing any more referedums denying democracy , and using force to stop voters?

You have had other referendums.
The EU referendum for example.

If you have them, you have to respect the results, or there is no point having any more.

If you can't respect the democratic process when you lose, then there is little point engaging in one with you. No reason for others to do so.

I wouldn't have voted in a second EU referendum.
I would have just correctly identified that this country is not a democracy.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:58:19 PM
No i dont. I want scotland to have a referendum 
And your wish came true.
Unfortunately it didn't provide the result you were looking for.

Because having a referendum wasn't your goal.
Scottish independence is.

So now you want another referendum.
Not because you want a referendum, but because you want Scottish Independence.

Which we already know Scotland doesn't want.
So it's just playing silly buggers.

You don't want a referendum at all.
You want to win a referendum. Not the same thing.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:56:27 PM
I don't have any trouble with referendums.
My politics are popular.

have you forgotten what you said in the thread about not allowing any more referedums denying democracy , and using force to stop voters?

You hate it , and have big problems with referendums.

You are scared.

QuoteIn the event of me having a deal breaking problem, I am man enough to leave.
I don't have to make my problems your problem.

Well i think you are by denying us a voite disrespecting scotland eu vote , and only wanting to accept what suits.

So my problem is now becoming your countries problem.

Im voting snp time and again , and every single election and every year you will be sitting worrying about it , so my problem becomes yours.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:51:22 PM
You are. You want to make Scotland in independenet nation in direct opposition to the will of the Scots.

No i dont. I want scotland to have a referendum  ,and wish to respect democracy unlike you , who by your own words hate demcoracy in case you lose.

If scotland votes to stay , then the matter is settled again for a while.

You on the other hand dont want scotland having a choice , and wish to force your vote against the wishes of 62 % of scotland , and have scotland taken out the eu against the majroty socts wishes.

You are the anti democrat who want to use force to stop people voting at the ballot box.

I don't really see how you will manage to do it.

usual means . Have a read at history  , and look how 63 nations left your empire , despite your parliament syaing they coudlnt.

QuoteWar won't help you because they have allies anble to bring overwhelming force.

What are you going to nuke us if we vote leave ? You really hate democracy baffy dont you?

:D

QuoteSeperatism won't help you because there is no clear geographical divide like in N and S Ireland.

The northern irish border is 100 years old. the scottish english border is 800 years old , and everyone is used to it. The romans even saw the border area as great ground to build a wall 2000 years ago , so what are you on about?

QuoteI think your best bet is to become zionist and over generations ghettoise into one area of Scotland.

Are you on the funny fags?

WTF has zionists to do with anything?

QuoteThe other to options that I think are very viable is that you put up with it. Get a different hobby perhaps.
Or emigrate. Go somewhere more in line with your own politics where you will not always be in a minority unable to get your wishes through parliament.

May this year baffy , i will be voting against your union once more.

You cant do a thing.

You are helpless , which is why yor posts are showing such cowardice and denial.

Theres no i in denial baffy.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:49:00 PM
You wont. You insinuated you dont like democracy through this thread ,and only accept referenums when it suits.

I don't have any trouble with referendums.
My politics are popular.

In the event of me having a deal breaking problem, I am man enough to leave.
I don't have to make my problems your problem.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:46:05 PM
No one is doing this. Its all in your head. You clearly said you wish to use force to stop scotland leaving and that you dont want democracy to be enacted in scotland , with the exception of the 2014 vote.

No one is seekig to conquer scotland. Have you been watchig too much netflix or something? ;D
You are. You want to make Scotland in independent nation in direct opposition to the will of the Scots.

I don't really see how you will manage to do it.
Democratic process won't help you because you are a minority.
War won't help you because they have allies able to bring overwhelming force.

Seperatism won't help you because there is no clear geographical/demographic divide like in N and S Ireland.

I think your best bet is to become zionist and over generations ghettoise into one area of Scotland.

The other two options that I think that are very viable is that you put up with it. Get a different hobby perhaps.
Or emigrate. Go somewhere more in line with your own politics where you will not always be in a minority unable to get your wishes through parliament.

There is a third, campaign persuasively for the next few decades and cross your fingers it will happen before you die.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:45:45 PM
If the UK joins the EU by democratic process, I will abide by that decision.

You wont. You insinuated you dont like democracy through this thread ,and only accept referenums when it suits.

QuoteIn the same vein, you lost the referendum.
Deal with it.

We did . We implemeted it in 2014 , so what are you talking about? You are the one who doesnt want demcoracy happeneing ever again .in case you lose , .

You are quite cowardly arent you baffy.

QuoteYou don't speak for Scotland. Sorry.

Neither do you , you dont even live in scotland , nor are you scottish. You cant even vote in scotland . :D

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:43:09 PM

I wish to use force to prevent those who seek to conquer Scotland against it's wishes and by force.

No one is doing this. Its all in your head. You clearly said you wish to use force to stop scotland leaving and that you dont want democracy to be enacted in scotland , with the exception of the 2014 vote.

No one is seekig to conquer scotland. Have you been watchig too much netflix or something? ;D

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:42:25 PM
There has been two referendums , and multiple elections since. The snp won all except one of them , and you deny the rest and only aceppt one , as you are an anti democract.

You are the sore loser.

i acccepted it unlike you , who wont accept any other answer from now on in as you hate demcoracy , or peole changing their minds.

I imagine if remainers ever win an election in england , similarly you too will throw your rattle right out your pram.

If the UK joins the EU by democratic process, I will abide by that decision.
The biggest part of why I reject the EU is that we were forced into it against the democratic process.
Cheats are not allowed to win.

In the same vein, you lost the referendum.
Deal with it.
You lost fair and square and the democratic will of the Scottish people has been enacted.
And they have defined what their will is, not you.

You don't speak for Scotland. Sorry.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:43:09 PM
You are free to leave. .

No we arent. You said you will use force to stop us , and dont want us having any more votes.

Your government are saying similar.

Now you say the opposite? ;D

Did you forget the things you wrote five second s ago baffy?

All the big anti democrtacit words in ther posts you wrote?

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 06:34:38 PM

You only support deomcracy when it usits as we have seen , and in other cases  , dont like people having votes and wish to use force to stop scotland leaving your british prison.
You are free to leave. Covid may restrict where you can currently go to.
But no one is stopping you.

I wish to use force to prevent those who seek to conquer Scotland against it's wishes and by force.
Trying to twist my words doesn't change anything.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:39:27 PM
In the referendum.

There has been two referendums , and multiple elections since. The snp won all except one of them , and you deny the rest and only aceppt one , as you are an anti democract.

You are the sore loser.

QuoteSorry you don't like their answer.

i acccepted it unlike you , who wont accept any other answer from now on in as you hate demcoracy , or peole changing their minds.

I imagine if remainers ever win an election in england , similarly you too will throw your rattle right out your pram.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 06:36:50 PM
They aren't in the EU.

...but they voted to be , and anti democrats like you cant accpet the fact you lost.

You dont respect votes do you , and hate democracy.

QuoteThey had equal voice to all other people involved.

you just said you dont respect scotlands equal voice ,and are prepared to use force to deny scotland equal voice.

What are you on about now baffy?