Brexit: Driver's 'illegal' ham sandwiches seized at Dutch border under EU rules

Started by papasmurf, January 12, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Look baffy heres what my , and many like me , votes are going to hopefully do in may.
Projecting ComRes 4 - 9 Feb into seats (changes vs 8 - 13 Jan / vs 2016):

SNP - 71 (nc / +8)
Conservative - 24 (+5 / -7)
Labour - 19 (-1 / -5)
Green - 11 (nc / +5)
Lib Dem - 4 (-4/ -1)

Democracy is really terrible for you isnt it?

Will you be sending the army in to execute scottish people in may if the snp win? :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:24:56 PM

And that is why we decided these things by referendum to take those people we so distrust out of the decision making loop.
Now you want to put the SNP back in it. No thanks. Direct democracy > lying politicians.

sorry you dont like us having a vote baffy , but i intend to put the snp back in charge of our democracy time and again , and you are powerless to stop it.

Quote Make that TWENTY-ONE in a row: Savanta ComRes poll gives Yes a six-point lead
We now have the first full-scale Scottish poll since the SNP leadership made the idiotic unforced error of sacking their most popular frontbencher just weeks before a crucial election, and we can at least breathe a sigh of relief that Yes still has a lead, and indeed a bit of a cushion.

Should Scotland be an independent country? (Savanta ComRes, 4th-9th February 2021)

Yes 53% (-4)
No 47% (+4)

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:24:56 PM
So.. as we both know, it didn't matter to you what the Tory's said. And your protestations to the otherwise are just the bullshit excuses of a sore loser.
You like everyone else in the world thinks politicians are liars.

And that is why we decided these things by referendum to take those people we so distrust out of the decision making loop.
Now you want to put the SNP back in it. No thanks. Direct democracy > lying politicians.

It's been a pleasure as always Thomas.
Thanks for your time and your patience.

Time for me to get some grub and chat about other things.

ok baffy i accept your surrender , you run off.

we dont have to have a referendum , we can do it other ways.

The eu really want scotland in the eu , and have said it will be no big deal scotland rejoining.

It does matter about tory and labour lies , and the scottish people are angry about it , so they are going to do something about it.

Baff

So.. as we both know, it didn't matter to you what the Tory's said. And your protestations to the otherwise are just the bullshit excuses of a sore loser.
You like everyone else in the world thinks politicians are liars.

It's been a pleasure as always Thomas.
Thanks for your time and your patience.

Time for me to get some grub and chat about other things.

PS I don't have any islands Thomas.
I just have my little small hold. I doubt you will be the one to take it away from me.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:17:41 PM
Oh yeah. I'm trembling in my little bed at night worried about how big a bunch of idiots the Scots Nats are.
OMG. I fear you all.

will it worry you when you lose a third of your own island to us baffy?

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:17:41 PM
Oh yeah. I'm trembling in my little bed at night worried about how big a bunch of idiots the Scots Nats are.
OMG. I fear you all.

You are that worried about scotland leaving you said you are prepared to use force. I mean , that shows how scared you are never mind you desperately trying to deny us demcoracy.

You will fail baffy.

the eu want us  , and they have said its no problem joining.

You appear to have a sweat on mate.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:15:40 PM
Tory's were not the only people saying things in that campaign. You did not listen to only one voice.

We didnt and i didnt say we did. I gavce one example. Labour lied too , so did the liberals.

Scotland clearly voted to remain in the eu in 2014 , and did so again in 2016 , and you hate it.

The eu is more imprtant to scots than the uk , as evidenced by polls , and growing support for scot indy over brexit.

You cant handle tha fact.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 07:15:59 PM
We impleneted it in 2014. We are still in your union for the minute . If that isnt respecting deomcracy i dont know what is.

You are running scared of scotland having another say.

You must have restlessnight worrying about it.

OMG. I fear you all.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:11:26 PM
Except the one that provided you with the answer you really don't like.
That referendum you still want over turned.

We impleneted it in 2014. We are still in your union for the minute . If that isnt respecting deomcracy i dont know what is.

You are running scared of scotland having another say.

You must have restlessnight worrying about it.

Baff

Tory's were not the only people saying things in that campaign. You did not listen to only one voice.
You made your mind up on the best understanding of the issues that you had.
And as such we treated your vote as the equal of any Tory's.

You in return are expected to treat the votes of others with equal respect.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:12:30 PM
If you believe every word a Tory tells you, you are a muppet.
I treat you as an adult, not a muppet.

I dont . The point is im expanding on the lies we were told in 2014. The lies you seem to think dont matter , and that somehow we shouldnt be allowed to correct those lies as you dont like democracy.

Sorry scotland didnt agree with you over europe ,but you have to just accept it or lump it.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 07:10:39 PM

The tories told us we had to vote tostay in the eu so we did . Ypu can't handle that fact

If you believe every word a Tory tells you, you are a muppet.
I treat you as an adult, not a muppet.

Rise to meet my respect please.

Baff

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2021, 07:09:35 PM
i have respected every sngle elections and referendum all my life.
Except the one that provided you with the answer you really don't like.
That referendum you still want over turned.

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:08:37 PM
The SNP has a million votes.
The Union has 2 million votes.

/yawn @ SNP.

The people were asked directly.
They answered in person.
Not via the medium of the SNP.

There wishes are to be respected even if the SNP are incapable of doing so because they are fasscists T****.

The tories told us we had to vote tostay in the eu so we did . Ypu cant handle that fact

Thomas

Quote from: Baff on February 13, 2021, 07:03:31 PM
You have had other referendums.
The EU referendum for example.

Which you lost in scotland when 62 % of scots rejected your argument. I know you hate it when democracy goes against you baffy , but such is life.

QuoteIf you have them, you have to respect the results, or there is no point having any more.

We respected your win in 2014 , but you wont accept your loss in 2016. Apply your arguemtn to yourself baffy.

You hate it.

QuoteIf you can't respect the democratic process when you lose, then there is little point engaging in one with you. No reason for others to do so.

i have respected every sngle elections and referendum all my life. You are the one who doesnt want any more democracy , and now beleieves demcoracy should stop forevermore.