If Trump does not complete his term...

Started by Barry, January 13, 2021, 08:10:59 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

But that doesn't cancel out Trump's attempt to overthrow the republic, he should be tried for treason for that alone, not to mention being a POS russian shill or all the other awful stuff.
+++

Borg Refinery

The Demonrats are hideously corrupt and make even Trump's corny bile and tottishness look positively grown up.  ;D

I mean Pelosi wanted to ban "gendered" terms like "daughter" from being used in the house of reps, then goes on video to break her own rule 6 times over then does so on her own twitter bio.

It's so stupid it truly defies belief.

I think the only thing worse is the house of conmen over here where they're so incredibly childishly stupid that they won't even allow others to talk; at least in congress they earn themselves a modicum of respect.  ;D
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 01:07:06 PM
Perhaps but surely there is a special Presidential detail of FBI security. Aren't they the ones who love to talk to their wrists pretending that they aren't and calling the President ' the Eagle' or some such nonsense? They're supposed to take a bullet for him as well. A really fun job!

It is not a bullet that is the problem. There are now apparently over 20000 fully tooled up armed services in and around the Whitehouse.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on January 14, 2021, 01:01:14 PM
There is a history of American Armed Services "going postal."

Perhaps but surely there is a special Presidential detail of FBI security. Aren't they the ones who love to talk to their wrists pretending that they aren't and calling the President ' the Eagle' or some such nonsense? They're supposed to take a bullet for him as well. A really fun job!

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on January 14, 2021, 12:51:43 PM
Are the security to be trusted?

If you say it isn't Pappy, it probably is.

As to the rest, I am with Ollie. Trump was a good president with the manners of a hog and if the Democrats had any sense they would build on that by extending the hand of friendship to his followers. But they ain't. So this kerfuffle between Democrats and Republicans will continue until the former get their dials wiped in the 2022 election,

Tough on the Yanks, but fun for us on the sidelines.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 12:59:21 PM
Why? Are they Conservatives too?   ;D

There is a history of American Armed Services "going postal."

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 12:47:03 PM
I would imagine that security is like never before for all those in Government.

Are the security to be trusted?

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on January 14, 2021, 12:42:42 PM
I wonder of Trump will live to the end of his term.

I would imagine that security is like never before for all those in Government.

papasmurf

I wonder of Trump will live to the end of his term.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on January 14, 2021, 12:38:16 PM
Don't confuse lack of intelligence with mental illness,they do say in some genius and madness  are a wafer apart.

Mind I'm not saying trump is a genius.......only in his own mind,I've come across many people in my working life in positions of authority who believe in their own BS and in many cases fall.

I don't think I am confusing it and appreciate how close genius can be to madness but I do feel that there are problems with Trump on both fronts.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 10:47:03 AM
Mmmm I think there is so much more to all this. I actually think Trump is mentally sick and not capable of properly lucid thought. Money has put him where he is rather than intelligence. It will be interesting to see if once he is out of the White House how many will feel free to publish their diagnoses.
Don't confuse lack of intelligence with mental illness,they do say in some genius and madness  are a wafer apart.

Mind I'm not saying trump is a genius.......only in his own mind,I've come across many people in my working life in positions of authority who believe in their own BS and in many cases fall.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on January 14, 2021, 10:41:21 AM
The democrats vindictive? of course they are.
Any shoes Donald is wearing he cobbled together himself,when he was elected there was dismay and all sorts of projections of nuclear war,he proved them wrong on that score and in some respects did quite well,if he'd have stuck to that script instead of the incessant tweeting and talking bollocks,the u turns evident to a three year old he might have been re elected,his legacy he crapped on himself.

Mmmm I think there is so much more to all this. I actually think Trump is mentally sick and not capable of properly lucid thought. Money has put him where he is rather than intelligence. It will be interesting to see if once he is out of the White House how many will feel free to publish their diagnoses.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 10:19:49 AM
I just wonder how much dirt Trump has on Senators. If he had the gall to request Georgia 'fix' their voting numbers weeks after the vote it suggests that he won't  worry about how low he can go to turn Senators who he has info on. I can't imagine he has many scruples and he must be crazy mad with all turning against him. He so loves to be loved and admired. I wouldn't be in his shoes for anything. There is a certain Democrat's vindictiveness showing I feel.
The democrats vindictive? of course they are.
Any shoes Donald is wearing he cobbled together himself,when he was elected there was dismay and all sorts of projections of nuclear war,he proved them wrong on that score and in some respects did quite well,if he'd have stuck to that script instead of the incessant tweeting and talking bollocks,the u turns evident to a three year old he might have been re elected,his legacy he crapped on himself.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I just wonder how much dirt Trump has on Senators. If he had the gall to request Georgia 'fix' their voting numbers weeks after the vote it suggests that he won't  worry about how low he can go to turn Senators who he has info on. I can't imagine he has many scruples and he must be crazy mad with all turning against him. He so loves to be loved and admired. I wouldn't be in his shoes for anything. There is a certain Democrat's vindictiveness showing I feel.