Main Menu

You're a Nazi

Started by cromwell, January 16, 2021, 06:05:20 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 07:18:08 PM
i agree cromwell , but dont forget what it was like back in 2010 or so when i joined the old froum , and streetwalker myself and greg lance watkins were the only non labour supporters on the forum , as well as a handfull of tories.

Rememebr , long before the english red wall decided to give labour the finger , we did it in scotland from 2007 onwards , and long before you were being called gammon , we were similarly being called names  , anti english and all the rest by the same arseholes who were doing it to you over brexit.

As for the latter part of your post , im a great believer in the pendulum swinging both ways , and i think deppity has said the same as me that with society becoming more "woke" and screaming racist at the least wee thng as we evidence daily on forums like this wae dynamis , what do you think is going to happen?

The pendulum is going to swing further right as people get more and more pissed at these labour party types echoing the democrat cancel culture and all the other venom seeping into europe from yank land .

Its not the right wing mobs as far as i can see in the uk running around pulling down our historical statues , and screaming black lives matter at the least thing while forcing people to bend the knee.

We could go on and on cromwell .
Yes I joined a few months after you and remember it well,SW always got stick for being anti eu,and you and I crossed swords on more than one occasion,still do but yes it was a left wing place but the few on the opposite side didn't act like McCarthy calling everyone commies,however now if you vote brexit,disagree with labour you're a Nazi.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 07:05:07 PM

If anyone is going to say our party system could be drastically improved . They need to say clearly , how  and by who.
There is much to be feared in any extreme surge. Because as said everything has a price and extremism accepted out of boredom  with the slow struggle to achieve more equal societies has invariably led to a Hitler, Napoleon ,

yawn and you accussed me of taking dynamis thread about the nhs off topic?

Now when it suits you want to talk about how the party system should be improved in a thread entitled you`re a nazi?

Good old caught out yet again.

The party system as it stands cannot be improved. Its been discussed time and again , the majority on the froum from memoery want rid of it.

The whole ethos you seem to subscibe to of voting for dumb to keep dumber out is partly responsible for where we are today.

You scream tory bad constantly , simply because you know in the  inept two horse race between labour and tory , you hope if you throw enough shite at the tories without labour having to offer anything of real value to the uk voter , then labour will get in in the two horse race.

When people question the two party system , you run to its defence and rubbish any means to get rid of it and bring in something different or better.

Labour are stuck in a rut of their own making. Years of filling benches in parliaments wether in london or the devolved parliaments with bench warming careerists whose only claim to fame is to tow the party line is why the uk has been falling down the league tables for years under the tow cheeks of the same terrible political arse.

You and those like you ae part of the overall problem , not the solution.

You dont get that though and never will.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

I wouldn't say anyone here's a nazi but Britain First heroic stupidity level 100 or maybe Trump or BNP level, that's about right.

When someone writes about "shithole countries" (or "the armpits of the 3rd world" as it was termed) there's only one thing to compare it to, which is Trump.

There you go.. so Trumpian level stupidity but not Nazi. You're welcome.

I hear celtic fans can be thick too..."A 12-year-old boy has been charged in relation to alleged racist chants directed at a Rangers player in the game against Celtic at Celtic Park"

Union Flag  ;D

Angry 12 yr olds throwing bananass on the pitch reminds me of someone...  :D As for crom, he probably wishes the trams in manchester were all blacked up in traditional golliwog livery.  ;D
+++

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 07:08:52 PM
nazis?

Didnt you read pappy smurfs reply to cromwell.

If pappy had his way , the list wouldnt stop at 700 000 foreigners getting deported from london .

Pappy wants the uk emptied of tories , foreign scum , tourists , and every other undesirable that pollutes his misery by breathing.

You see good old, cromwell and i have been listening to this old crank for nigh on ten years.

Thats why generally he gets the piss taken daily over his twists and turns regarding stuff like brexit.

Just a comment on the comings and going's of an immigrant population. There are Nazi,s in every society .

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:05:20 PMWe were told we were nazis.

Yes, its true. I'm a nazi. And I don't care anymore.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:37:27 PM
Well that all depends on who he wants to bash,you can't escape that once loyal labour supporters didn't like what they were being told,slowly but surely they turned in to nazis,gammons, brexit supporters and all the other right wing descriptions

They are the same people though the same communities that were always open and welcoming apart from the odd nutters.
There's much said that we need to be feared of an extreme right wing surge and yes that would be of concern but you have to ask yourself who drove the agenda that turned some in that direction and why they describe their quite reasonable former supporters in the way they do and lump them in with the loonies.

i agree cromwell , but dont forget what it was like back in 2010 or so when i joined the old froum , and streetwalker myself and greg lance watkins were the only non labour supporters on the forum , as well as a handfull of tories.

Rememebr , long before the english red wall decided to give labour the finger , we did it in scotland from 2007 onwards , and long before you were being called gammon , we were similarly being called names  , anti english and all the rest by the same arseholes who were doing it to you over brexit.

As for the latter part of your post , im a great believer in the pendulum swinging both ways , and i think deppity has said the same as me that with society becoming more "woke" and screaming racist at the least wee thng as we evidence daily on forums like this wae dynamis , what do you think is going to happen?

The pendulum is going to swing further right as people get more and more pissed at these labour party types echoing the democrat cancel culture and all the other venom seeping into europe from yank land .

Its not the right wing mobs as far as i can see in the uk running around pulling down our historical statues , and screaming black lives matter at the least thing while forcing people to bend the knee.

We could go on and on cromwell .

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 07:05:07 PM

Let's face it there  has never been and never will be a political movement or party that . Does not make some sort of a charge on your vote. That's if it can even be bothered to give you a vote.
In a moderate political environment such as ours more than a bit or compromise will always be attached to a good percentage of votes.
If anyone is going to say our party system could be drastically improved . They need to say clearly , how  and by who.
There is much to be feared in any extreme surge. Because as said everything has a price and extremism accepted out of boredom  with the slow struggle to achieve more equal societies has invariably led to a Hitler, Napoleon , Starling. All very impressive but the price was astronomical .
A starling?youve been watching too much Hitchcock......Can't see a Hitler gaining much traction here and let's face it when fascism  was all the rage across much of the world  Mosley and his black shirt goons got a bloody nose.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 16, 2021, 06:32:12 PM

Oh well they do say . What goes up comes down.  I wonder if any were Nazi,s

nazis?

Didnt you read pappy smurfs reply to cromwell.

If pappy had his way , the list wouldnt stop at 700 000 foreigners getting deported from london .

Pappy wants the uk emptied of tories , foreign scum , tourists , and every other undesirable that pollutes his misery by breathing.

You see good old, cromwell and i have been listening to this old crank for nigh on ten years.

Thats why generally he gets the piss taken daily over his twists and turns regarding stuff like brexit.

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:37:27 PM
Well that all depends on who he wants to bash,you can't escape that once loyal labour supporters didn't like what they were being told,slowly but surely they turned in to nazis,gammons, brexit supporters and all the other right wing descriptions

They are the same people though the same communities that were always open and welcoming apart from the odd nutters.
There's much said that we need to be feared of an extreme right wing surge and yes that would be of concern but you have to ask yourself who drove the agenda that turned some in that direction and why they describe their quite reasonable former supporters in the way they do and lump them in with the loonies.

Let's face it there  has never been and never will be a political movement or party that . Does not make some sort of a charge on your vote. That's if it can even be bothered to give you a vote.
In a moderate political environment such as ours more than a bit or compromise will always be attached to a good percentage of votes.
There is much to be feared in any extreme surge. Because as said everything has a price and extremism accepted out of boredom  with the slow struggle to achieve more equal societies has invariably led to a Hitler, Napoleon , Starling. All very impressive but the price was astronomical .

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:23:10 PM
Well Thomas beat me to it,but you cannot deny one of your main arguments for years on end was that this country was way beyond its carrying capacity and had been so for years.

A million or so is nowhere near enough.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 06:26:17 PM

on the plus side , think of all the tax credit payments the uk government is saving once the romanians head home back to their villages in the transylvanian alps you old nazi you.

;D

pappy will be pleased. Less people to bother him in cornwall and more of the island to himself. Pappy keeps posting all these brexit benefits and doing our work for us cromwell.

Good old

Quote from: papasmurf on January 16, 2021, 06:18:24 PM
This news item from yesterday does not appear to have much comment anywhere:-

More at link:-

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/number-of-overseas-nationals-leaving-uk-could-have-reached-1-3-million/

Number of overseas nationals leaving UK could have reached 1.3 million
By Ashleigh Webber on 15 Jan 2021

Up to 1.3 million overseas nationals have left the UK over the past year, with almost 700,000 non-UK born workers having vacated London alone, according to a study.

The Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence found an "unprecedented" fall in the number of foreign-born residents in the UK when it applied an 'adjustment factor' to Labour Force Survey statistics.

Oh well they do say . What goes up comes down.  I wonder if any were Nazi,s

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 16, 2021, 06:23:10 PM
Well Thomas beat me to it,but you cannot deny one of your main arguments for years on end was that this country was way beyond its carrying capacity and had been so for years.

on the plus side , think of all the tax credit payments the uk government is saving once the romanians head home back to their villages in the transylvanian alps you old nazi you.

;D

pappy will be pleased. Less people to bother him in cornwall and more of the island to himself. Pappy keeps posting all these brexit benefits and doing our work for us cromwell.

cromwell

https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/number-of-overseas-nationals-leaving-uk-could-have-reached-1-3-million/

Up to 1.3 million overseas nationals have left the UK over the past year, with almost 700,000 non-UK born workers having vacated London alone, according to a study.

The Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence found an "unprecedented" fall in the number of foreign-born residents in the UK when it applied an 'adjustment factor' to Labour Force Survey statistics.

Thomas

is that good news or bad then pappy . considering for the last ten years you have repeatedly told me the uk is overpopulated and its perfect demographic would be around 12 million ?

Should we be cheering or slitting our wrists?

Or does it depend on if you can wring a tory bad argument out of it?