Your a green Racist

Started by Streetwalker, January 16, 2021, 11:16:21 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on January 17, 2021, 08:44:29 AM
Well I suppose if you look hard enough there's a lot can be traced back to being from money made from slavery it's called history......both the good and bad.

Apparently we're not apologetic enough about ours so Gerry told me.

And talking of Gerry and another thread on here about the mothers homes and the laundries I saw a piece on the box where their Taoiseach said "this wasn't inflicted on us by a foreign power (I think he meant us) it's something we did to ourselves"
Anyway the Irish govt is going to apologise, why as they weren't in power then I don't know,if they still have geriatric politicians around who were perhaps they should and yon popes bank should cough up too.

Anyway says something about the Irish psyche and the comment "this is not something a foreign power did to us" that every thing that ever ails in Ireland is down to those awful English and why I suspect Gerry will hang on here to remind us how we failed with brexit   >:(

The Micks have a funny take on the Mother and Baby Homes, with various government and Church spokesmen saying that ultimately it was the fault of the children's fathers for doing a runner. The words no shit Sherlock spring to mind.

The Irish Times is convinced that the true purpose of Brexit is to re establish the British Empire, which is daft because most of our ex Imperial subjects live next door to me and the only place they want to move to is Harrow or maybe Edgware if their girls can get into the North London Collegiate.

Most stately homes are arse numbingly dull. I like the funfairs and safari parks, but all you get out of the actual houses are a shuffle round a roped off bedroom where Lord Muck rogered the stable boy. If anything is to be done with them, the land should be divided up among homeless families who don't mind a bit of hard graft. Then instead of wasting money on maintaing these mausoleums,  tradesmen and girlies who have the skills but are getting short of puff, should be hired to teach the families how to build cottages out of cob and such. It will break their backs but be fun.  :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Well I suppose if you look hard enough there's a lot can be traced back to being from money made from slavery it's called history......both the good and bad.

Apparently we're not apologetic enough about ours so Gerry told me.

And talking of Gerry and another thread on here about the mothers homes and the laundries I saw a piece on the box where their Taoiseach said "this wasn't inflicted on us by a foreign power (I think he meant us) it's something we did to ourselves"
Anyway the Irish govt is going to apologise, why as they weren't in power then I don't know,if they still have geriatric politicians around who were perhaps they should and yon popes bank should cough up too.

Anyway says something about the Irish psyche and the comment "this is not something a foreign power did to us" that every thing that ever ails in Ireland is down to those awful English and why I suspect Gerry will hang on here to remind us how we failed with brexit   >:(

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 16, 2021, 11:16:21 PM
Apparently gardening has its roots in racial injustice

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9153499/Academic-says-GARDENING-roots-racial-injustice.html

The Worlds going fecking mad , does this crap annoy the hell of you or is it just water off a Pheasants back ?

I reckon Corinne Fowler is just another academic looking to fund her department.

And I don't care what happens to the National Trust, which seems to have been lumbered with funding a lot of deeply uninteresting properties that would be best left to fall down.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Apparently gardening has its roots in racial injustice

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9153499/Academic-says-GARDENING-roots-racial-injustice.html

The Worlds going fecking mad , does this crap annoy the hell of you or is it just water off a Pheasants back ?