Nigel farage. You wont see this footage on the bbc.

Started by Thomas, January 19, 2021, 08:48:14 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on January 19, 2021, 09:01:39 PM
I forced myself to watch the video. The deplorable man is trying to make a big issue out of a longstanding problem involving small numbers of people. As we're seeing each day on the news, being outside the EU is making things more difficult for importers and exporters in UK.

With covid-19, we're all facing severe travel restrictions and rightly so. Right now I imagine people in the EU are concerned about British people entering and bringing the virus because currently we have a much worse outbreak than other EU countries, but that could change very rapidly, as we've seen before. When the pandemic eventually fades away and we're all free to travel again, we'll be a little less free when it comes to travelling to the EU - particlarly if Eurostar services are withdrawn.

You are CLEARLY unaware of a local issue driving this.

The Labour Party are trying to use a stunt attempted and thwarted bt Blair to prevent their removal from office in an election

They have brought in an "emergency bill" to delay their demise at the hands of an angry mob. And they have imported hundreds of asylum seekers to a tory marginal, where they will be able to vote, as the welsh assembly just gace chuildren and immigrants of any kind a vote

I say they should be reminded about the ceaucescaus.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

I forced myself to watch the video. The deplorable man is trying to make a big issue out of a longstanding problem involving small numbers of people. As we're seeing each day on the news, being outside the EU is making things more difficult for importers and exporters in UK.

With covid-19, we're all facing severe travel restrictions and rightly so. Right now I imagine people in the EU are concerned about British people entering and bringing the virus because currently we have a much worse outbreak than other EU countries, but that could change very rapidly, as we've seen before. When the pandemic eventually fades away and we're all free to travel again, we'll be a little less free when it comes to travelling to the EU - particlarly if Eurostar services are withdrawn.

It is a big issue Ducky, thousands are entering our country illegally, you saying this isn't a big issue? Why you dragged Brexit into this I don't know, it had nothing to do with being outside the EU.

As for Covid, the UK doesn't have a much worse outbreak. We have a lower death rate per 100,000 population than Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy and even San Marino. That's even with us counting the way we go and a lot of the rest lying through their teeth.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

You know despite pappysmurfs never ending tory bad , and srb claiming this is some right wing jerk circle , as far as i can make out , there are only three conservatives on this forum i can think of...barry toots and borkie.

The rest are a mixtures of two snp( me and moray) ukip brexit party( streetwalker and a few others i think) javert and quackers , possibly beelbeeb are liberal , and srb good old , and gerry are labour.( dynamis pappy)

Cromwell and deppity are both former labour , one a brexiter the other remain , who both support democracy.

So as ever steves bleating and tarring everyone with the same brush for not being a member of the labour "cult" doesnt appear to hold much water.

Wasnt political life so much simpler once upon a time for labour? :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 20, 2021, 12:22:38 PM
Dunno, it is peaceful without two party politics and the media trying to drag debate in the direction they want it going for a change, a bit like Glasgow after the end of Labour.

It is sheep , but do you ever notice how in particular our labour party supporting members of the forum , im thinking especially but not exclusively good old , and srb , want to drag debate on any and every subject onto the tired old two party politics so they can scream tory bad at everyone who disagrees with them?

Im not a tory , never ever once voted for them in my life , and you dont support the "westminster party" as you call them yet it doesnt stop SRB hinting all of us on this forum are part of a "right wing jerk circle" simply because we dont agree with labour.

As for the media , they get more and more hysterical and laughable by the day.

Even old grannies are turning off the non stop churning out of covid hysteria never mind politics its getting that bad.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 20, 2021, 12:07:11 PM
Time to drag up this old article yet again streetwalker....and labours massive and historic influence on bbc scotland......

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive: BBC Scotland and the Labour Party

https://lenathehyena.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/oh-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave-when-first-we-practice-to-deceive-bbc-scotland-and-the-labour-party/
Dunno, it is peaceful without two party politics and the media trying to drag debate in the direction they want it going for a change, a bit like Glasgow after the end of Labour.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 20, 2021, 12:04:42 PM
Your right Thomas  people are realising the BBC is not Auntie anymore but an extension of the  Labour Party .  The trust in what they say has gone and their content is viewed with suspicion .
Like the Labour party they will become insignificant unless they can reform and return to being a public broadcaster that has the trust of the people . That will take a very big broom .

Time to drag up this old article yet again streetwalker....and labours massive and historic influence on bbc scotland......

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive: BBC Scotland and the Labour Party
The Family resides in Glasgow and is presided over by Ken McQuarrie. Ken MacQuarrie's Head of News at BBC Scotland is John, John Boothman. John is married to Susan, Susan is Susan Deacon. Susan is a former Labour MSP and Health Minister at Holyrood.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/bbc-chief-too-close-to-labour-claims-ex-colleague.22317694

Ken's Head of Online News is Tom, Tom Connor. Tom and John are said to have offered media training to Labour Party wannabe politicians. Tom's department operates BBC Scotland blogs; infamous for their ban on public comments, unlike any other part of the UK.

Another Tom is Tom McCabe. Tom is a member of the Scottish Labour Party and used to be an MSP. Tom also used to be the partner of Lorraine, Lorraine Davidson. Lorraine's career has swung between the Labour Party and the BBC. She used to be a spin-doctor – with the Labour Party or was it the BBC? Not too sure on that one. Lorraine became a weel-kent voice on BBC Scotland frequently ushered in to air her views on all the big issues of the day. Lorraine is now married to David.

David is David Martin and he's a Labour Party MEP. David Martin is friends with Catriona, Catriona Renton. Catriona loves politics which is good because that's what she covers as a BBC Scotland reporter. Catriona was a Labour councillor in Glasgow with ambitions to become an MSP but sadly didn't get elected in 2003. Catriona is a friendly sort of lady with Facebook chums the likes of Jackie Baillie ( herself a very friendly lady who is also chums with Gary Robertson and Alan Clements hubby of Kirsty Wark ), Yousuf Hamid, Tom Harris, Mike Dailly, Frank McAveety, John Robertson, John Park, Steven Purcell, Dave Watson – is there Labour person Catriona isn't chummy with?

https://lenathehyena.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/oh-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave-when-first-we-practice-to-deceive-bbc-scotland-and-the-labour-party/

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on January 20, 2021, 08:49:18 AM
Remember whenwe first joined these forums streetwalker how criticism of the bbc and mainstream media was largely unheard of or scoffed at. Now its the norm.

In scotland , its long been a piss take of the bbc and labour mouthpieces like the daily record how they try and keep  scotland fed on a diet of fitba murder and drugs while trying to ignore the major issues of public concern .

Your right Thomas  people are realising the BBC is not Auntie anymore but an extension of the  Labour Party .  The trust in what they say has gone and their content is viewed with suspicion .
Like the Labour party they will become insignificant unless they can reform and return to being a public broadcaster that has the trust of the people . That will take a very big broom .

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 19, 2021, 09:20:41 AM
In other news 4 bicycles were stolen from Mr Jones front garden late on Tuesday evening .One is red ,one black and the other two are white  .Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of the bikes should call crime stoppers 

But yes the accommodation is good enough for the British army its good enough for economic migrant chancers ,sorry asylum seekers .  Im sure their cases will  now be expediated and their flights home arranged asap .

Remember whenwe first joined these forums streetwalker how criticism of the bbc and mainstream media was largely unheard of or scoffed at. Now its the norm.

In scotland , its long been a piss take of the bbc and labour mouthpieces like the daily record how they try and keep  scotland fed on a diet of fitba murder and drugs while trying to ignore the major issues of public concern .

Sheepy

You are probably right Ducky, something 80%+ of people want sorted out should be completely ignored.

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Well considering they could have only got here by cheating the system. it seems a bit rich they are marching for rights.   ::)

Barry

Quoteto vent their frustration at the Home Office over what they describe as poor living conditions at the Penally camp that is accommodating them.

I'm sure the Home Office would be happy to facilitate their return from whence they came. But they don't want that, do they?
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

In other news 4 bicycles were stolen from Mr Jones front garden late on Tuesday evening .One is red ,one black and the other two are white  .Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of the bikes should call crime stoppers 

But yes the accommodation is good enough for the British army its good enough for economic migrant chancers ,sorry asylum seekers .  Im sure their cases will  now be expediated and their flights home arranged asap .

Thomas

right.Found out a bit more about it.

What a feckin disgrace.
MP says Penally protest marches 'make a mockery' of current Covid regulations

MP for Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire and Wales' Secretary of State, Simon Hart has said that the two protest marches from Penally to Tenby held by asylum seekers this week have made a 'mockery' of Covid regulations.

Concerns were raised in the community over the protest marches organised by asylum seekers who twice within 24 hours descended upon the seaside town centre of Tenby to vent their frustration at the Home Office over what they describe as poor living conditions at the Penally camp that is accommodating them.

https://www.tenby-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=130339&headline=MP%E2%80%88says%20Penally%20protest%20marches%20

Thomas

QuoteNigel Farage
@Nigel_Farage
You won't see this footage on BBC News...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351445395352776709

Does anyone know what our friends in the video are protesting about in tenby?