Main Menu

Biden his time

Started by cromwell, January 20, 2021, 11:49:43 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 20, 2021, 12:22:05 PM
Well it then turned to Mrs Mayhems critique of Boris which I thought considering her record a bloody cheek,I was half expecting Chuckabutty to widen her net and drag Boris in thothe fascist net and we've now gone to pmq's ,more comedy :)

Mayhem?

lmfao.

Bottom of the barrell stuff now i see. :D

Were is sir keir knight of the realm? Any hint of policy yet or stance ? Or is he hoping he can get through the next three years till the general election sitting on the fence while making media friendly soundbites of being everyones friend without having to endure any real policy scrutiny?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 20, 2021, 12:04:08 PM
havent watched any of it recently cromwell , and as you know im not really interested ,but as you say , we think our politics is bad over here?

Trump is a muppet , but the constant demonisation of him and gloating by the democrats and the wider media he lost is leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of many people.

As for chuckabutty , no time for her , another champagne squealy socialst who abandoned her values at the first chance of attaining elite membership of the vermin in ermine.

Really is another labour party comedy figure.

Labour as i keep saying are nothing more than the party of the out of touch london middle class woke elite. Little in common with northern english working class , and nothing in common with us.

Well it then turned to Mrs Mayhems critique of Boris which I thought considering her record a bloody cheek,I was half expecting Chuckabutty to widen her net and drag Boris in thothe fascist net and we've now gone to pmq's ,more comedy :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 20, 2021, 11:49:43 AM
And just watching the comedy that is the US politics,so Uncle Donald is going off in a huff to a farewell ceremony where he's awarded himself a 21 gun salute,apparently nobody else is attending ;D

Meanwhile Biden is waiting in the wings a few hundred yards from the White House in a place called Blair house,hmmm that sounds ominous.

Back to the Beeb studious Tom Tugenhadt has been giving Shameless Chuckabutty some stick around her inquiry in to the anti semitism in labour.

She went off on one and went on to rant about Trump led the first fascist administration in the US.......really? Donald  has turned in to a unintentional circus act,but fascist?

havent watched any of it recently cromwell , and as you know im not really interested ,but as you say , we think our politics is bad over here?

Trump is a muppet , but the constant demonisation of him and gloating by the democrats and the wider media he lost is leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of many people.

As for chuckabutty , no time for her , another champagne squealy socialst who abandoned her values at the first chance of attaining elite membership of the vermin in ermine.

Really is another labour party comedy figure.

Labour as i keep saying are nothing more than the party of the out of touch london middle class woke elite. Little in common with northern english working class , and nothing in common with us.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

And just watching the comedy that is the US politics,so Uncle Donald is going off in a huff to a farewell ceremony where he's awarded himself a 21 gun salute,apparently nobody else is attending ;D

Meanwhile Biden is waiting in the wings a few hundred yards from the White House in a place called Blair house,hmmm that sounds ominous.

Back to the Beeb studious Tom Tugenhadt has been giving Shameless Chuckabutty some stick around her inquiry in to the anti semitism in labour.

She went off on one and went on to rant about Trump led the first fascist administration in the US.......really? Donald  has turned in to a unintentional circus act,but fascist?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?