The Joe Biden thread

Started by Barry, January 22, 2021, 02:46:08 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on January 22, 2021, 03:41:27 PM
I'd believe anything of that lot,judging by some of the things she's said only confirms my view a lot of yanks are mad as a box of frogs.
Well, the answer is, don't get politically polarised, it is way past that for Americans.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on January 22, 2021, 02:46:08 PM
Would you believe there are already moves to impeach him?
Some people are saying this is divisive, although it wasn't when the dems tried to impeach Trump.
???
Didn't take long: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republican-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-joe-biden/ar-BB1cYoPX

What's good for the goose and all that...
Comparing apples and oranges like this is ridiculous. Compared to Trump, what on earth has Biden had the chance to do to merit impeachment? This is obviously the work of a partisan right wing nutter - who appears to have sympathisers on this right wing jerk circle of a forum unsurprisingly - and will go precisely nowhere.

The only real news here is the further evidence of stupidity in some sections of the American right.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

I'd believe anything of that lot,judging by some of the things she's said only confirms my view a lot of yanks are mad as a box of frogs.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Would you believe there are already moves to impeach him?
Some people are saying this is divisive, although it wasn't when the dems tried to impeach Trump.
???
Didn't take long: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republican-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-joe-biden/ar-BB1cYoPX

What's good for the goose and all that...
† The end is nigh †