The Joe Biden thread

Started by Barry, January 22, 2021, 02:46:08 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

If anyone thinks Joe Biden is running the USA, they need to see the video I saw today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFNyWYcVpc

If he's not running the country, who is? He surely won't run for a second term?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 27, 2022, 10:34:24 AM
It is worrying i think cromwell , when you look at the standard of american politician over the last ten years contesting the presidency.
Yes indeed and sadly not just there but here too where we have people more interested in gaining power or having it for the greater good......theirs that is.

Dont know about you but if you look around where are the people who stand out as potential prime ministers who look like they know what they're doing are a real talent doing it for all the right reasons.

Anyway are you seeing your OH is pampered today or spending your hard earned down a restaurant to let someone else sweat. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 27, 2022, 10:31:40 AM
Rasputin has to go,that would be good Joey but you can think it but not out loud......you should go too before you get us al incinerated.
It is worrying i think cromwell , when you look at the standard of american politician over the last ten years contesting the presidency.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Rasputin has to go,that would be good Joey but you can think it but not out loud......you should go too before you get us al incinerated.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Biden snaps at CBS reporter over sanctions, Russian deterrence: 'You're playing a game with me' (msn.com)
Is it just me or is Joe looking and sounding more like Mr Burns daily?
While Elon Musk turns into Drax from Drax industries?

Sheepy

Anyway, if Mr Joe Biden NWO actually thinks he running anything when he doesn't have a clue what day it is, I will eat my hat. 

Sheepy

Thomas

Joe Biden's mother so disliked England she refused to sleep in bed Queen had slept in

Veep writer Georgia Pritchett reveals US president's Irish mother wrote poems calling for God to 'rain blood' on the English

Joe Biden once revealed his mother so disliked England that she chose to sleep on the floor rather than in a bed in which the Queen of England had previously slept, according to an autobiography written by a comedian.
Georgia Pritchett claims the US leader made the revelation when they met in the White House during his period as vice-president. Pritchett met him because she was conducting research for the hit comedy Veep, on which she had been a co-executive producer and joint writer. They were also making a film tie-in of the show.

Pritchett, who is British, records that her initial conversation with Biden was about Ukraine – from which he had just returned – but this was closed down by his minders.
She wrote: "He changed the subject to how much his mother hated the English. His parents were Irish and she had written several poems about her hatred of the English. He went off to find them and returned with hundreds of poems describing how God must smite the English and rain blood on our heads."
He also recalled how his mother, Catherine Finnegan – known as Jean – visited the UK and spent a night in a hotel where, she was told, the Queen had once stayed.
"She was so appalled that she slept on the floor all night, rather than risk sleeping on a bed that the Queen had slept on," Pritchett wrote, adding she personally admired anyone who allowed their principles to take precedence over a comfortable bed.

Biden's strong Irish roots and sense of identity have never been a secret. Soon after his nomination as Democratic presidential contender he was accosted by a BBC reporter, Nick Bryant, requesting "a quick word for the BBC" as the Democrat veteran passed through a crowded room.

"The BBC?" Biden responded, before adding with a smile: "I'm Irish.

Biden's mother died in 2010, and has been widely regarded as an important influence in his life, living with her son after her husband died in 2002.

Most accounts explain her importance to his moral values, Catholicism and belief in family. At her funeral he said his mother had taught the family to "never be intimidated by power, wealth or station; that we did not have to accept social convention"

https://archive.is/dwRBe

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on February 12, 2022, 03:12:49 PM
There's someone who loves the term cognitive on this forum.
Biden has, sadly, lost his mind. The democrats won't discuss it.

Dig hard enough and you find stories suggesting sizeable proportions of democrat voters are less than happy

It took me a while to find a video that was just him, unedited, but I did eventually. It is a TV / news feed where Biden is asked about vaccination for the under 12s.

His responses are painful.

I remember the last days of Ronnie Reagan in office. I'm not sure medical science had words to describe his detrimental progression towards the end of his term of office. But they sure as hell do have now.

Bertie Aherne famously and loyally once said of a pissed off his face Boris Yeltsin who was at the time flat out chucking down a toilet in the private areas of whatever the KGB call their version of Air Force One "if the man is ill, the man is ill" when those who wished to see Yeltsin exposed as a drunk and a failure. And so he should. It is not for the carnivorous press to destroy a man's credibility on health grounds.

But in this case for the love of God someone out there in Congress or the Senate, find a doctor willing to declare the bleeding obvious before it is too late.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on February 13, 2022, 09:35:07 AM
Basically Biden won on the basis of not being Trump. It was an anti-Trump vote far more than it was a pro-Biden one.

There is a serious danger of Starmer pulling off the same trick here against Spaffwaffle unless the Tories find the balls to do what they so obviously need to do - for their own good as well as the country's.
The thing is, Starmer is capable of independent thought and putting a couple of sentences together whilst sitting on his fence.
Biden is incapable of clear thought, loses his concentration mid sentence and is clearly dangerous. He should be replaced as being mentally unfit to continue.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on February 13, 2022, 08:33:47 AMHow an old man with such obvious problems has been elected as president of the most powerfull nation on earth really does show the major problems the yanks have with their political elite.
Basically Biden won on the basis of not being Trump. It was an anti-Trump vote far more than it was a pro-Biden one.

There is a serious danger of Starmer pulling off the same trick here against Spaffwaffle unless the Tories find the balls to do what they so obviously need to do - for their own good as well as the country's.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

dont follow yank politics that much , but of course since sleepy joe is the president of the "free world" ::) i do like to keep tabs on what is happening now and again , and some of the videos im seeing of joe is unbeleivable.

How an old man with such obvious problems has been elected as president of the most powerfull nation on earth really does show the major problems the yanks have with their political elite. Not to mention the likes of kamala harris , put in place nor becuase of wit and talent , but quite obviously because of skin colour and gender.

papasmurf

People who voted for Trump were and are sufferers from Cognitive Dissonance.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe