Could Alex Salmond bring down Nicola Sturgeon?

Started by GBNews, January 22, 2021, 07:05:28 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 23, 2021, 11:38:45 AM

If not he was exonerated and you can't change that.

Im not sure you are picking me up here correctly. Change what?

The point im making isnt  the fact i doubt his innocence , its the fact that  of 13 sexual assault charges , he was cleared of all wrongdoing and on the face of it  , it looks like someone tried to stitch him up.

One of the charges against hime for example was something as stupid as chivvying a woman up a spiral staircase and telling her to hurry up by pushing her on the small of the back. If thats a sexual assault , all men must be guilty of similar every day.

Without going back over all the story cromwell , it looks like a severe case of  attempted misjsutice , a waste of taxpayers money , and attempt to stitch up a political figure. The guy could have spent the rest of his life in prison for something he didnt do , and as someone who feels strongly about miscarriages of justice and stuff like this , as im sure you do , i find the whole thing repugnant , not to mention the damage falsified claims and court cases do to real sexual assault trials.

I want  to find out whose behind it all and why , and one way or the other , we will.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 23, 2021, 11:13:44 AM
Well we will soon see cromwell.
Well I dunno was Bliars double jeopardy incorporated in to Scottish law?
If not he was exonerated and you can't change that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 23, 2021, 11:11:21 AM
Well he was acquitted so is therfore innocent is all I know,don't know if Sturgeon has a case to answer but she seems to me at least popular when you look at the news.

Well we will soon see cromwell.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on January 23, 2021, 10:45:06 AM

Dont agree in the slightest john.

Put aside your personal dislike for alec salmond and his politics , we have a situation here where a guy was taken to court on serious charges of sexual misconduct and acquitted on every one of them. Someone somewhere has tried to stitch salmond up big time , and spectacularly failed  , either because..

1. The man hadnt actually done anything

2. The procurator fiscal and authoirites hadnt done their jobs properly.

We need to know what has went on here. The whole issue has brought the entire scottish legal system into severe disrepute.

I personally am going right off sturgeon big time. She seems to want to spend her day basking in the adoration of feckin guardian reading liberals , rather than fighting for what she was elected to do...attain scottish indy.

This entire affair has just soured things further for me.

What i will say though is those who are hoping this brings strugeon and the snp down , and the jocks then start behaving themselves and go back to being good little british nationals...think again.

There are already plans underway for another indy party to contest the list seats in may. Remember the cause and effect situation we have discussed before.

Contrary to what people in england seem to think that the scots were good little brit nats before salmond and sturgeon stirred them up , we werent.

The snp rise to power is a result of the scottish peoples demand for independence , not the other way around. If sturgeon does go , and the snp fall as a result , another indy party will merely take their place.

There is no going back to voting british nationalist parties like labour for scotland.
Well he was acquitted so is therfore innocent is all I know,don't know if Sturgeon has a case to answer but she seems to me at least popular when you look at the news.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 23, 2021, 07:40:29 AM
Personally, what I see here is little more than sour grapes from a burnt out has-been whose blatherings - and concurrent deliberate avoidance of detail when questioned by journos in 2014 over clear issues in those blatherings - provided the No lobby much ammunition.

Nothing to see here. Move along ...

Dont agree in the slightest john.

Put aside your personal dislike for alec salmond and his politics , we have a situation here where a guy was taken to court on serious charges of sexual misconduct and acquitted on every one of them. Someone somewhere has tried to stitch salmond up big time , and spectacularly failed  , either because..

1. The man hadnt actually done anything

2. The procurator fiscal and authoirites hadnt done their jobs properly.

We need to know what has went on here. The whole issue has brought the entire scottish legal system into severe disrepute.

I personally am going right off sturgeon big time. She seems to want to spend her day basking in the adoration of feckin guardian reading liberals , rather than fighting for what she was elected to do...attain scottish indy.

This entire affair has just soured things further for me.

What i will say though is those who are hoping this brings strugeon and the snp down , and the jocks then start behaving themselves and go back to being good little british nationals...think again.

There are already plans underway for another indy party to contest the list seats in may. Remember the cause and effect situation we have discussed before.

Contrary to what people in england seem to think that the scots were good little brit nats before salmond and sturgeon stirred them up , we werent.

The snp rise to power is a result of the scottish peoples demand for independence , not the other way around. If sturgeon does go , and the snp fall as a result , another indy party will merely take their place.

There is no going back to voting british nationalist parties like labour for scotland.

Streetwalker

johnofgwent

Personally, what I see here is little more than sour grapes from a burnt out has-been whose blatherings - and concurrent deliberate avoidance of detail when questioned by journos in 2014 over clear issues in those blatherings - provided the No lobby much ammunition.

Nothing to see here. Move along ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

Could Alex Salmond bring down Nicola Sturgeon?

The next few weeks could be bloody for the SNP as a Scottish Parliament inquiry kicks off.

Source: Could Alex Salmond bring down Nicola Sturgeon?