labour party anti semitism.

Started by Thomas, January 23, 2021, 11:03:34 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 23, 2021, 12:54:31 PM
You kow as well as i do cromwell , you are never going to get any sort of political reform under labour or conservatives.

No matter what party sympathisers , members and supproters like SRB steve and dynamis for example say or wish , the labour party leadership (and the tories) will never countenace the change in a system that delivers them outright majorites and seats out of complete disproportion to the votes they attain.

Both parties will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to implement any change , and long before you get there , you will have to go through years of voting dumb to keep dumber out before finally it breaks down beyond all repair.
Very true Thomas.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

You kow as well as i do cromwell , you are never going to get any sort of political reform under labour or conservatives.

No matter what party sympathisers , members and supproters like SRB steve and dynamis for example say or wish , the labour party leadership (and the tories) will never countenace the change in a system that delivers them outright majorites and seats out of complete disproportion to the votes they attain.

Both parties will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to implement any change , and long before you get there , you will have to go through years of voting dumb to keep dumber out before finally it breaks down beyond all repair.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 23, 2021, 11:32:48 AM
TBH Thomas the fact they can't get elected in the face of all that's gone on does give me hope that we can see some change in the political scene post brexit.

Reform is needed,that there are those on here who rubbish that and only see any replacements being of the extreme.

I don't want to see extremists in govt nor do I suspect the majority but the status quo is not the answer,how do they think the Labour Party first emerged,it's past its sell by date and why would those who rise as a political force be of the extreme........the snp aren't.

labour are past their sell by date. The majority of the attacks i see against them day in day out on social media platforms are from within their own ranks.

Starmer is absolutely despised.

Labours decline is merely a symptom of wider issues as you say.

cromwell

TBH Thomas the fact they can't get elected in the face of all that's gone on does give me hope that we can see some change in the political scene post brexit.

Reform is needed,that there are those on here who rubbish that and only see any replacements being of the extreme.

I don't want to see extremists in govt nor do I suspect the majority but the status quo is not the answer,how do they think the Labour Party first emerged,it's past its sell by date and why would those who rise as a political force be of the extreme........the snp aren't.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

QuoteWestminster voting intention:

CON: 39% (-1)
LAB: 37% (-)
LDEM: 7% (-1)
GRN: 3% (-1)

via @SavantaComRes
, 15 - 17 Jan
Chgs. w/ 10 Jan

Tory government in chaos over covid 19 , and fatigued from nigh on 11 long years in power , and sir keir knight of the realm still cant poll a majority for westminster.

A year in charge now under sir keir , and i still havent seen one single poll showing labour being able to form a majority government.

Thomas

QuoteNewham Council Labour Leadership's "Endemic Culture" of Antisemitism

London's Newham council has been plunged into chaos after accusations of an "endemic culture" of anti-Jewish racism in the council's Labour grouping. Yesterday the group's chairman, Mushtaq Mughal, was placed under investigation by the Labour Party for a series of social media posts, including sharing a video promoting a group calling for the dismantling of Israel. Despite the investigation, Mughal has not been suspended by Labour, despite calls from Labour Against Antisemitism to do so:

"Councillor Mughal appears to have promoted a series of antisemitic posts via his Facebook account. It is therefore astonishing that presented with this evidence the Labour Party have failed to suspend Cllr Mughal while their investigations take place."

Newham's deputy chairman hasn't seen such lenience from the party, as he was suspended last week for also posting anti-Israel posts on Facebook, including the infamous "Relocate Israel into United States" meme once shared by Naz Shah that saw her quit her post.

QuoteThe saga doesn't end there; Newham's Labour mayor has been slammed by Newham's only Jewish councillor Joshua Garfield since she came to office in 2018 for her handling of allegations of antisemitism. A report commissioned by the mayor, Rokhsana Fiaz, is said to have "absolutely horrified" those who heard about its contents, as it accused "senior members" of the Labour group of an "attempt to hide the ugly stain of antisemitism". According to the report, antisemitic material had been published routinely on the Newham Labour Facebook Group page "since at least the beginning of 2018″. The administrator of the group? The mayor's then-deputy John Gray who stepped down at the end of last year...

https://order-order.com/2021/01/22/newham-council-labour-leaderships-endemic-culture-of-antisemitism/

Forum mometum member SRB steve says there is nothing to see here labour arent anti semitic. :D