labour party anti semitism.

Started by Thomas, January 23, 2021, 11:03:34 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 26, 2021, 10:11:53 PM
Fascism is an ideology of the far right.

...but the traits of fascism can be used by the hard left like yourself , as per barrys point.

QuoteStudents have been drawn to the appeal of totalitarian certitude long before political correctness and the antifa movements arrived on campus. When the conservative sociologist Peter Berger, whose family fled Austria from the Nazis, found himself in the midst of a violent, left-wing anti-war demonstration in the 1960s, he said it reminded him "of the stormtroopers that marched through my childhood," with student protestors adopting from fascists "their anti-intellectualism, their anger, their street theater, their glorification of youth, or their mysticism.

Quotemob psychology' and 'the militant anti-reason impervious to argument' are characteristics amply evident in today's campus protests against a fascism they hotly denounce but whose tactics they generously employ

https://financialpost.com/opinion/philip-cross-the-anti-fascist-left-were-the-real-fascists-all-along

QuoteFascism and the Left
"A major theme in left wing propaganda is opposition to fascism. Quite often relatively moderate opponents of the left are described as "fascists". Yet scratch a "Communist" and one quite often finds a fascist underneath...The degeneration of Communist Parties in power is a separate problem calling for a separate analysis. But what about the degeneration of parties holding no power?"

https://www.marxists.org/history/erol/australia/rem-fascism.htm

So your attempt to close down people quoting me was , as barry rightly says , fascist.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on January 26, 2021, 01:04:38 PM

Left wing fascism is modelled in Venezuela, Steve.
There is no such thing as left wing fascism.

And I am not an anti-semite by the way. Just more dishonest bullshit.

And as for your number one fan, Thomas, I think he spends way too much time standing on his hands and mooning at the forum, all the better for speaking out of his preferred orifice.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on January 26, 2021, 11:23:02 AM
...I could do with a break from this forum for a couple of days or more...

Thus far today I have been called a fascist by someone who has no clue apparently that fascism is an ideology of the far right - and by a mod no less.
A mod posting as an ordinary member, and what is the relevance?
Left wing fascism is modelled in Venezuela, Steve. Look into it.
QuoteAnd accused of wanting us to be like Venezuela which I have never advocated.
I did not say that. I said "You would be at home in Venezuela."

QuoteI am viewed through the prism of distorted right wing assumptions and prejudices. There is no balance.
As you view others through the fog of momentum anti Semitic prejudices.
QuoteThis whole place is rather tiresome.

Quote from: ThomasHow many times over the years have wee seen this from steve ? The pattern usually evolves something like he can't handle criticism and the cut and thrust of debate, has a breakdown then flounces off the forum throwing all the toys right oot the pram.
Thomas is a prophet.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on January 26, 2021, 11:15:14 AM
thank you
Sorry but I edited more in to my previous response whilst you were responding. You will probably not like most of it. But my patience is wearing thin here so I could do with a break from this forum for a couple of days or more.

Thus far today I have been called a fascist by someone who has no clue apparently that fascism is an ideology of the far right - and by a mod no less. And accused of wanting us to be like Venezuela which I have never advocated. I am viewed through the prism of distorted right wing assumptions and prejudices. There is no balance.

This whole place is rather tiresome.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on January 26, 2021, 11:03:51 AM
I expect to be challenged. The constant hostility and mutual backslapping of each other for it is a bit wearing though so I ration my time here.

If I misrepresented you anywhere then I am sorry for that, but I posted as I saw it.

thank you
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on January 26, 2021, 10:45:59 AM
No Steve anti labour,and you call it hostility......what do you describe calling others gammons,right wing jerk circles,northern people in constituences no longer required because they're thick/old/stupid/fascist  circle as required.

Also you misrepresented a post of mine  but refuse to retract.

You are perfectly entitled to come on here and air your political views but don't cry foul when challenged.

I expect to be challenged. The constant hostility and mutual backslapping of each other for it is a bit wearing though so I ration my time here.

If I misrepresented you anywhere then I am sorry for that, but I posted as I saw it.

And incidentally, it was Thomas who first used the term "jerk circle" when he in his usual hostile manner accused me of being part of a left wing one. Naturally no one here had any problem with that and some thanked him for it. So I just adopted the term and threw it back at you all. A Brexit-obsessed right wing jerk circle. People like me are barely welcomed unless we can serve as whipping boys for the right to try and get the better of, backslapping each other for every little dig, every snide remark, every politically loaded misrepresentation or outright lie.

No wonder this forum is full of right wingers slapping and scratching each others' backs. Conservatives welcome, Labour not nearly so much. Little surprise that this forum is quieter than it used to be. It lacks balance, and most seem determined to keep it that way.

And by the way some Brexiteers are racists. The racist vote was solidly behind Brexit without which it wouldn't have won. And some are frankly thick. Of course you obsessives imagine that I am saying that about all of you - conveniently - when I am not. But I am not blind to the reality.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on January 26, 2021, 10:18:43 AM
The hostility you and others have for my politics on this forum is duly noted. Just another right wing jerk circle, and taken for granted whenever I can be bothered to come here amongst all you anti-left back slappers.
No Steve anti labour,and you call it hostility......what do you describe calling others gammons,right wing jerk circles,northern people in constituences no longer required because they're thick/old/stupid/fascist  circle as required.

Also you misrepresented a post of mine  but refuse to retract.

You are perfectly entitled to come on here and air your political views but don't cry foul when challenged.

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on January 26, 2021, 09:10:27 AM
I'm afraid Thomas Labour and their supporters like Steve still haven't moved on,the thoughts of gammon's still are there but quietly dropped in to the back ground,we don't need the northern seats back  (because we've quietend the rhetoric a little but still think you're racist thickos with nazi tendencies)
Whatever happened to the legal action,the one where Caroline Flint told the truth...... Jeremy is a liability and Starmer too with his remain ideology and of course the lovely Emily Thornberry who was taking Caroline Flint to court over her telling another labour MP (thornberry that is) "I'm glad my constituents aren't as thick as yours" that's all gone quiet no mention on the web.

Until they face the truth that without the gammons thicko uneducated nazi racists they'll never regain power sinks in we'll all have to listen to how sorry we will be,that we realise they need us more than us them and we are looking to alternatives it's popcorn time.
The hostility you and others have for my politics on this forum is duly noted. Just another right wing jerk circle, and taken for granted whenever I can be bothered to come here amongst all you anti-left back slappers.

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on January 25, 2021, 11:01:29 PM
You avoided the point I made.
I don't deny you the right to block Thomas. I object to you telling others not to quote him. It's that which makes me ask if you are a fascist, and it would appear that you are a left wing fascist. You would be at home in Venezuela.
There is no such thing as a "left wing fascist". Fascism is an ideology of the far right. There are left wing communists and right wing fascists.

And I was not so much ordering people not to quote the forum's popular right wing troll, more expressing my annoyance at the fact of them doing so meaning I get to see the prat's rubbish when I di not wish to. A reasonable moan.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on January 26, 2021, 09:10:27 AM
I'm afraid Thomas Labour and their supporters like Steve still haven't moved on,the thoughts of gammon's still are there but quietly dropped in to the back ground,we don't need the northern seats back  (because we've quietend the rhetoric a little but still think you're racist thickos with nazi tendencies)
Whatever happened to the legal action,the one where Caroline Flint told the truth...... Jeremy is a liability and Starmer too with his remain ideology and of course the lovely Emily Thornberry who was taking Caroline Flint to court over her telling another labour MP (thornberry that is) "I'm glad my constituents aren't as thick as yours" that's all gone quiet no mention on the web.

Until they face the truth that without the gammons thicko uneducated nazi racists they'll never regain power sinks in we'll all have to listen to how sorry we will be,that we realise they need us more than us them and we are looking to alternatives it's popcorn time.

Steve srb has his head so far up his arse it is unbeleivable cromwell.

You are spot on of course , and your post demonstrates , as steves posts do every day on these forums , labours contempt for the ordinary people of these islands and why they are of course unelectable.

Insult everyone for years , calling us anti english , gammons thickos and all the rest , then timidly come round the door election time asking politely for a vote and they can't understand why they get told to feck off.

Complete muppets.

Thomas

Apparently the labour mp making the fuss about council tax increases is from croydon north. Perhaps borkie and streetwalker might know?

Anyway  , not only is croydon north labour run council on the verge of bankrupcy , but labour mayor saddo khan has called for a council tax increase for london!

QuoteCroydon now has three employees paid £200,000+ per year

https://insidecroydon.com/2020/04/16/croydon-now-has-three-employees-paid-200000-per-year/

and over in wales...

cromwell

Thomas

Is this true as well.Keir starmer was against the minimum wage?