Who Are You Voting For

Started by Wiggles, November 15, 2019, 11:47:33 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=6182 time=1573928709 user_id=53
Oh no not RT Cromwell !   The Russian influence strikes again   :fcplm:

:lol:  :lol:  :thup:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6178 time=1573928418 user_id=48
Well fortunately I've still got the brexit party to vote for,having seen this probably lost Boris a few votes......"we believe in democracy"......yeah right.

Oh no not RT Cromwell !   The Russian influence strikes again   :fcplm:

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=6176 time=1573927717 user_id=53
Im probably going to give it a miss this time round .

After ten years supporting ,campaigning for and standing for the now dead  UKIP I will find it hard putting a cross in any other box . Brexit might have been the natural choice but they have withdrawn from the field of this Tory constituency so unless an independent with a leave mentality turns up I'll be staying at home .

Well Im staying at home anyway , I may on reflection lend my postal vote to the cat .Sort of like that Octopus at the world cup that predicted the results before being chopped up for sushi . Not that Im thinking of eating the cat mind I just think he may have less of a problem in voting for the winner .

Well fortunately I've still got the brexit party to vote for,having seen this probably lost Boris a few votes......"we believe in democracy"......yeah right.

Streetwalker

Im probably going to give it a miss this time round .

After ten years supporting ,campaigning for and standing for the now dead  UKIP I will find it hard putting a cross in any other box . Brexit might have been the natural choice but they have withdrawn from the field of this Tory constituency so unless an independent with a leave mentality turns up I'll be staying at home .

Well Im staying at home anyway , I may on reflection lend my postal vote to the cat .Sort of like that Octopus at the world cup that predicted the results before being chopped up for sushi . Not that Im thinking of eating the cat mind I just think he may have less of a problem in voting for the winner .

Churchill

I agree the ideology as do other unacceptable ideologies such as Stalin and other murderous political idea are still in existence yes they should be challenged but not used glibly in a simple debate.

I agree off topic, end of
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

cromwell

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6117 time=1573911591 user_id=69
The true Nazi's were decimated in WW2 the few that did escape are long since dead, one thing is he is he tells it how he sees it and what he believes so do I, no sly implying or going round the houses

Like I said he ain't no moderate but Nazi ideology still thrives in this world,anyway I'll leave it there as it's all going a bit off topic.

Barry

On topic, in my constituency, there is the choice of Conservative (incumbent), Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green.

As I want some certainty that the Brexit issue will be dealt with, I shall vote for Boris's party.

All the parties are promising stuff they cannot afford, so I take a lot of that with a bucket of salt.
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

The true Nazi's were decimated in WW2 the few that did escape are long since dead, one thing is he is he tells it how he sees it and what he believes so do I, no sly implying or going round the houses
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

cromwell

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6108 time=1573909229 user_id=69
When the term Nazi appears then debate goes out of the window, just another censorship label thrown about like confetti

Well he might not be a nazi......but he isn't moderate either.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6114 time=1573910602 user_id=69
Wiggles posts his opinions in a straightforward honest manner, I think honesty is the best policy

Looks more like Trolling to me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Wiggles posts his opinions in a straightforward honest manner, I think honesty is the best policy

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6108 time=1573909229 user_id=69
When the term Nazi appears then debate goes out of the window, just another censorship label thrown about like confetti

His contributions give that impression, he is either trolling or if he really does believe what he states there is no other conclusion I can make.

Churchill

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6102 time=1573908576 user_id=48
:thup:

And btw wiggles when you say you are moderate this isn't the jokes & humour section.

Quite, he appears from his contributions to this forum to be a neo-Nazi.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6099 time=1573908176 user_id=89
Have they all got a Arbeit Macht Frei written over the mirror in their living room?

:thup:

And btw wiggles when you say you are moderate this isn't the jokes & humour section.