Main Menu

Never too old?

Started by DeppityDawg, January 31, 2021, 12:12:27 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Well,.I have to say, that's the most fun you can have with your clothes on  :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 31, 2021, 02:37:09 PM
I've worked with engines ever since I left the Army, Steve. I could (with the right software), plug into it and get it to chuck out 400bhp and leave a 3 litre jag in the dust. But that's not the point. The point is, a Focus ST is a toy, not a car. That's what Mrs Dawg was laughing at.
Well don't you worry yourself Dawg if you want to go out in a blaze of glory, I know the software you need for remapping the ECU.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 31, 2021, 02:37:09 PM
I've worked with engines ever since I left the Army, Steve. I could (with the right software), plug into it and get it to chuck out 400bhp and leave a 3 litre jag in the dust. But that's not the point. The point is, a Focus ST is a toy, not a car. That's what Mrs Dawg was laughing at.
You could always buy her a toy to keep her happy.  ;)
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: srb7677 on January 31, 2021, 02:00:44 PM
I hope you are not going to be one of those ridiculous ageing posers who thinks it looks cool to drive a superfast car at 25mph in a 40 zone.

Then again that's more likely to be a pensioner in a 3 litre jag, from what I have seen.  :D

srb7677

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 31, 2021, 12:12:27 PM
I'm thinking about changing my car. I get an allowance and mileage from work instead of a company car, so I can have wtf I like.

I'm thinking about a Focus ST. 250bhp boys toy for a nearly 60 or so bloke? Mrs Dawg rolled her eyes and laughed  :D :D :D
I hope you are not going to be one of those ridiculous ageing posers who thinks it looks cool to drive a superfast car at 25mph in a 40 zone.

Then again that's more likely to be a pensioner in a 3 litre jag, from what I have seen.  :D
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

I think its a case of never mind the quality, feel the width, Barry  :D

Anyway, never thought much of Mercs and BMWs, like the rest of you middle class types  ;)

Barry

I never really liked the idea of driving an "S.T."  ::)

† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

I'm thinking about changing my car. I get an allowance and mileage from work instead of a company car, so I can have wtf I like.

I'm thinking about a Focus ST. 250bhp boys toy for a nearly 60 or so bloke? Mrs Dawg rolled her eyes and laughed  :D :D :D