Main Menu

Race against time.

Started by Nick, February 02, 2021, 12:56:04 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on February 09, 2021, 10:02:05 AM
I struggle to find one single word of the above that is true. I don't even believe "the" or "because" and even the brackets are suspect.

It's interesting that the initial pox as brought over to Europe by a bunch of Chinese "entrepreneurs" and other tourists caused s number of people to be treated for pneumonia, we ho then left hospital very much standing up.

One of those was the first acknowledged case in France, who caught something from his wife, who worked in a retail unit near Charles Fe Gaulle airport, was treated for pneumonia, released and later, when tests were available, tissue samples from him were tested and found to be COVID +

At the same time in Dec 2019 our company driver ferrying these Chinese "entrepreneurs" got slapped down with pneumonia, but not before passing some shitty semi flu to me and others, leaving me unable to heft more than 2 paving slabs at a go while furloughed.

My Dec 2020 infestation took me right down. I'll be lucky to pick up a house brick before June. It screwed my upper heart chambers, filled my lungs with fluid, and caused a stroke

So yeah, I can see many points I agree with the concept the first pox was a mere irritant until something weaponised it.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

QuoteIsraeli hospital says it may have found Covid-19 cure as all treated patients make full recovery

QuoteA number of severely ill Covid-19 patients made a full recovery within five days after being treated with a relatively unknown cancer drug, according to multiple media reports in Israel today.

Researchers at the Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv told Israeli's KAN News network that out of 30 seriously ill Covid-patients that were treated with the drug, 29 showed a significant improvement within two days and all were released within three to five days.

https://www.cityam.com/israeli-hospital-says-it-may-have-found-covid-19-cure-as-all-treated-patients-make-full-recovery/
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Scott777 on February 04, 2021, 03:31:38 PM
I do despair at all the nonsense and naivety of people.  The first virus was not serious, never required a vaccine, and was based on lies.  The lie wasn't enough to get everyone vaccinated, so they need to keep trying. The WHO is doing what Bill Gates wants, because he pays them.  Bill wants to make massive profit from vaccines (and did, and still is), so he keeps funding the WHO.  The WHO then advises the world to keep vaccinating.  What part is it that people don't get?

I struggle to find one single word of the above that is true. I don't even believe "the" or "because" and even the brackets are suspect.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777

I do despair at all the nonsense and naivety of people.  The first virus was not serious, never required a vaccine, and was based on lies.  The lie wasn't enough to get everyone vaccinated, so they need to keep trying. The WHO is doing what Bill Gates wants, because he pays them.  Bill wants to make massive profit from vaccines (and did, and still is), so he keeps funding the WHO.  The WHO then advises the world to keep vaccinating.  What part is it that people don't get?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on February 02, 2021, 09:19:25 PM
Don't fully get the OP, but oh for freedom.

However the government are making a real big deal of the South African variant, which is no more contagious, no more deadly and should be covered by current vaccines.
Yet they still try to spread panic amongst the people of this country.
Control will only end when we end it.
It seems the more we try to free people, the more determined it becomes to lock everyone up and force measures on them that haven't worked.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

However the government are making a real big deal of the South African variant, which is no more contagious, no more deadly and should be covered by current vaccines.

I think the problem is it puts us back where we were ages ago. The issue is not that it is more deadly,  but that it is easier to catch. As a result, we risk the swamping effect.

The original problem was not that people would die of the disease but that too many people would die as a result of there being insufficient resources to give them a chance to live.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

The new variant is within 400 yards from me apparently, TV cameras crawling all over the place.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

The WHO are saying it's a race against time to vaccinate everyone, I'm saying they should get their red tape in order as this seems to be the EU's sticking point.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on February 02, 2021, 06:12:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/kent-variant-mutating-to-mimic-south-african-strain-and-scientists-warn-it-may-already-be-endemic/ar-BB1djqkj?ocid=msedgntp
But then something nobody has worked out; it must have built in triggers. Oh, but never fear, somebody will take the credit.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on February 02, 2021, 12:56:04 AM
The EU and WHO keep using the phrase race against time, strikes me it's a race against red tape with these people.

WHO are saying it is waiting for test results in order to hang its hat on a peg, clearly the UK has seen enough, why haven't they?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/kent-variant-mutating-to-mimic-south-african-strain-and-scientists-warn-it-may-already-be-endemic/ar-BB1djqkj?ocid=msedgntp
But then something nobody has worked out; it must have built in triggers. Oh, but never fear, somebody will take the credit.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

The EU and WHO keep using the phrase race against time, strikes me it's a race against red tape with these people.

WHO are saying it is waiting for test results in order to hang its hat on a peg, clearly the UK has seen enough, why haven't they?