Pfizer BNT162b2 Trials Incomplete - Crimes Under Nuremberg Code

Started by Scott777, February 04, 2021, 04:22:00 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on February 06, 2021, 01:17:02 PM
We're told that in the UK, data on research and tests was reviewed at every step thus speeding up the final judgement on its safety and effectiveness.
There cannot be a final judgement on safety until 2023.  That's quite clear from the clinical trials.  That's the whole point of doing them.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 05, 2021, 11:39:50 PM

The point is the compo you can claim is now severely limited as the government has exercised the royal perogative to sacrifice the lives of some subjects as part of a bigger game plan to save the rest, and right was was irrevocably cemented by Charles II...
I'm not sure you can claim a penny.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on February 06, 2021, 01:17:02 PM
Thalidomide was introduced approx 65 years ago without being tested on its target. Covid vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands before being gaining emergency approval.
We're told that in the UK, data on research and tests was reviewed at every step thus speeding up the final judgement on its safety and effectiveness.

Interestingly govt figures show that in 2019, members of the armed services have a statically significant less less risk of dying compared to the general population...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/875096/20200226_UK_Deaths_National_Statistic_2020-O.pdf

Actually, the test regimens of the day did not cover nocturnal tests in nocturnal animals. Or so my former prof of biochem told me.

The fascinating thing from a cell surface recognition point of view is in rats fed the drug in the daytime when there metabolic pathways are akin to humans at night, there are no defective births. Feed them the drug at night and the total number of live births rises and births with defective forelimbs appear.

It isn't rocket science to work out the truth but whereas we could day it in 1979 I do not think we can now.

But i digress severely. The point is, testing of the Pfizer vaccine was cut short because serum antibody protein levels fell back dramatically at the end of the normal time span.

My mate used his fellowship of the royal society to strongarm that data out of a research publication. I'll see if I can find the details in his arsebook profile posts
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 05, 2021, 11:30:23 PM
I wonder if what the precursor to the CSM said about Thalidomide is online somewhere ?

And I absolutely bloody LOVE that phrase 'acceptably safe'.

My former colleague in the inventing better ways to kill people business I left in 96 ish actually gets paid fifty grand a year to document how his employer is allowed to kill six and a half soldiers every year in unforseen incidents as this represents the boundary of 'acceptably safe' tanks, planes and frigates.
Thalidomide was introduced approx 65 years ago without being tested on its target. Covid vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands before being gaining emergency approval.

Interestingly govt figures show that in 2019, members of the armed services have a statically significant less less risk of dying compared to the general population...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/875096/20200226_UK_Deaths_National_Statistic_2020-O.pdf
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on February 04, 2021, 05:18:21 PM
Very true.  However, the 'emergency OK' doesn't change anything.  In WW2, the Nazis said it was ok and necessary to exterminate Jews.

You will never defeat "fear " scott.

I think for many people , the vaccine is the lesser of two evils compared to many of the elderly getting the chinese sniffles.

On an interesting note though , someone on one of the scottish sites i go on said this about comparing the death rate in scotland over the course of the twentieth century to the death rate in scotland in 2020 , the year of the chinese sniffles armageddon and it does make interesting reading.

QuoteSince we're referring to facemasks.....

Every single year of the 20th Century from 1900 right up to 1999, with the exception of three years (1953, 1967 and 1994) EXCEEDED Scotlands death rate for 2020. (some of us were around in the 20th century)

Next we'll have facemasks with earplugs, so we can block out the truth.

Source – Demography of Scotland on wikipedia (re deaths per 1000 of population, for that is the 'death rate' which needs total deaths to be weighed against population size....obviously)

SARS 2 was a storm that blew through, time to get a grip.

I believe covid 19 is real , but as i keep saying , people are losing all perspective on this virus , as well as common sense.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on February 05, 2021, 04:32:51 PM
So the government decided it's an emergency (many people disagree), and decided it warrants rolling out a genetic experiment.  What exactly is your point?  The trials are far from complete, therefore the dangers cannot be known.

The point is the compo you can claim is now severely limited as the government has exercised the royal perogative to sacrifice the lives of some subjects as part of a bigger game plan to save the rest, and right was was irrevocably cemented by Charles II...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on February 05, 2021, 11:24:48 AM
Published 2 December 2020

The first COVID-19 vaccine for the UK, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, has today been given approval for use following a thorough review carried out by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

The decision to approve the supply of this vaccine was taken under Regulation 174 of the Human Medicine Regulations 2012, which enables rapid temporary regulatory approvals to address significant public health issues such as a pandemic.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency is responsible for regulating all medicines and medical devices in the UK by ensuring they work and are acceptably safe. All our work is underpinned by robust and fact-based judgements to ensure that the benefits justify any risks.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-medicines-regulator-gives-approval-for-first-uk-covid-19-vaccine#history

I wonder if what the precursor to the CSM said about Thalidomide is online somewhere ?

And I absolutely bloody LOVE that phrase 'acceptably safe'.

My former colleague in the inventing better ways to kill people business I left in 96 ish actually gets paid fifty grand a year to document how his employer is allowed to kill six and a half soldiers every year in unforseen incidents as this represents the boundary of 'acceptably safe' tanks, planes and frigates.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on February 05, 2021, 11:24:48 AM

The first COVID-19 vaccine for the UK, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, has today been given approval for use following a thorough review carried out by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

The decision to approve the supply of this vaccine was taken under Regulation 174 of the Human Medicine Regulations 2012, which enables rapid temporary regulatory approvals to address significant public health issues such as a pandemic.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency is responsible for regulating all medicines and medical devices in the UK by ensuring they work and are acceptably safe. All our work is underpinned by robust and fact-based judgements to ensure that the benefits justify any risks.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-medicines-regulator-gives-approval-for-first-uk-covid-19-vaccine#history
So the government decided it's an emergency (many people disagree), and decided it warrants rolling out a genetic experiment.  What exactly is your point?  The trials are far from complete, therefore the dangers cannot be known.

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on February 05, 2021, 12:59:57 PM
Even if I'm on wacky backy (which I'm not), at least I don't suffer from chronic 'roid-rage' like half of you lot!
Oh I see, it is everyone else, as for road rage, well I don't see any, in fact a nice sort of calm has come over the place, this isn't facebook you know. I might take you on my time machine if you behave and stop making up nonsense.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Even if I'm on wacky backy (which I'm not), at least I don't suffer from chronic 'roid-rage' like half of you lot!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on February 05, 2021, 09:48:58 AM
There are people trying as hard as possible to divide and destroy our society. They fuelled the Brexit debate here, they put Trump in place in the USA and they tried, but failed, to put Marine LePen in the the top job in France and they probably have a hand in Extinction Rebellion too. To divide society you need two 'sides'. If you can nurture both sides (like the KGB did in Northern Ireland) that's more effective than nurturing one. Now these same dark forces are trying to turn covid-19 into an issue that divides society. Don't be fooled by them.

If you eat some of your favourite chocolate biscuits, unaware that there's a blind survey going on comparing two slightly different recipes, you'd better get in touch with the authorities before you get labelled a collaborator.
Ducky you should lay off the wacky baccy for a while, making up conspiracies from your cell is not helpful.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on February 04, 2021, 06:51:10 PM
"Judged fit to use."  Maybe, judged by politicians.  Not by the trials.  They are still defined as experimental, and the Nuremberg Code applies.  And the speeding up is irrelevant, because the date of completion has not changed.

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

HDQQ

There are people trying as hard as possible to divide and destroy our society. They fuelled the Brexit debate here, they put Trump in place in the USA and they tried, but failed, to put Marine LePen in the the top job in France and they probably have a hand in Extinction Rebellion too. To divide society you need two 'sides'. If you can nurture both sides (like the KGB did in Northern Ireland) that's more effective than nurturing one. Now these same dark forces are trying to turn covid-19 into an issue that divides society. Don't be fooled by them.

If you eat some of your favourite chocolate biscuits, unaware that there's a blind survey going on comparing two slightly different recipes, you'd better get in touch with the authorities before you get labelled a collaborator.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777

Quote from: Javert on February 04, 2021, 06:13:37 PM
You do realise the vaccine is optional and you don't have to take it?
Irrelevant.  That doesn't alter the Nuremberg Code: it must be given with informed consent, it must not be coerced.  Coerce: to compel by force, intimidation, or authority.  If your boss says take it or no job, that's coercion.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on February 04, 2021, 06:07:09 PM
Good point. Little bear probably looked at her vast brood of fit, happy children and thought bugger that for a game of soldiers. I am not testing this drug on meine kinder, we will use the Britische Schweine as guinea pigs first.

And she might be onto something. I had the shot on Friday and have not stopped farting since. No wonder Shell's shares are plummeting. Who needs gas fields when the nations cottontops are producing so much for nothing?
Let's hope the farting doesn't turn into something more explosive.   ;)