World to end on 8th February 2021

Started by Barry, February 06, 2021, 04:20:15 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on February 26, 2021, 01:13:16 PM
So you and all your co-conspirators are now disappointed that we're wrong. So you wish we'd been right, which means you wish we'd stayed in the EU. Funny old world!

...and which conspiracy are you accusing me of being involved in now quackers?

Let me remind you for the 467th time , i voted to remain in the EU in 2016.

Would you like me to pm that to you so you remember?

Unlike you  , i accepted democracy while you continued to deny it , and believe in flower fairies and unincorns under the guise of the imaginary "silent majority for remian" that was always going to appear "at the next election " but never did till it finally dawned on you in december 2019 you might have it wrong.

No i dont wish you were right , i just wish you would STFU and stop making yourself look feckin stupid by making zany predictions  that never come true.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on February 15, 2021, 08:17:32 AM

well we have had that many from you and pappysmurf over the years now we have all become numb to the never ending dissapointment of you two being wrong.

So you and all your co-conspirators are now disappointed that we're wrong. So you wish we'd been right, which means you wish we'd stayed in the EU. Funny old world!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on February 12, 2021, 09:03:40 PM
I'm surprised Thomas hasn't picked up on this wrong prediction!

well we have had that many from you and pappysmurf over the years now we have all become numb to the never ending dissapointment of you two being wrong.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on February 12, 2021, 09:33:45 PM
Did you know today is a palindrome, duck?

I thought we weren't due another palindromic date for 3000 years! How wrong can I be?

Barry

Did you know today is a palindrome, duck?

And, if you view it upside down it is the same.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

I'm surprised Thomas hasn't picked up on this wrong prediction!

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 09, 2021, 09:48:03 AM
Oh I don't know Cromwell, the BBC report the EU is in custard cream hell with shops closing for lack of supplies. Are you sure we didn't all get transferred to a parallel dimension last night ??
That's what you get when you hobnob with brussels,suppose youcan't get them either. :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Oh I don't know Cromwell, the BBC report the EU is in custard cream hell with shops closing for lack of supplies. Are you sure we didn't all get transferred to a parallel dimension last night ??
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Who told you this Baz,another eu prediction was it? Well it didn't happen :) :) :) Union Flag Union Flag
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

In my case, ordering the beer and the whores for tomorrow night.

Might as well go out with a bang
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

I thought that might get your attention.
Now, where is everybody?

† The end is nigh †