We have lost 6-11 to Scotland. At Twickenham

Started by Borchester, February 07, 2021, 01:30:58 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on February 07, 2021, 01:30:58 AM
Is that even legal?

That sturgeon is aw there borkie and roon the corner.

Shuts the pubs for a bit , and all of a sudden scotland is shit hot at sport. :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 07, 2021, 10:38:56 AM
Egg chasing was a sport reserved for the Grammar schools when I was a lad so I have never really had much of an interest in it . It probably is illegal though like most of the past times of choice of the upper 6th .

Just more preferential treatment for the old boys as far as I can see ,footballers are told to tone down  congratulating each other after goals yet this lot can spend their Saturday afternoon in a scrum with the heads up each others backside while giving the other guy a cauliflower ear .

No not for me Borky  , the game is as far away from Croydon as Calcutta
Yes indeed rugger at twickers,one for those who talk posh.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on February 07, 2021, 01:30:58 AM
Is that even legal?

Egg chasing was a sport reserved for the Grammar schools when I was a lad so I have never really had much of an interest in it . It probably is illegal though like most of the past times of choice of the upper 6th .

Just more preferential treatment for the old boys as far as I can see ,footballers are told to tone down  congratulating each other after goals yet this lot can spend their Saturday afternoon in a scrum with the heads up each others backside while giving the other guy a cauliflower ear .

No not for me Borky  , the game is as far away from Croydon as Calcutta

Borchester

Algerie Francais !