Man City

Started by cromwell, February 07, 2021, 06:35:46 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: grumzed on February 20, 2021, 11:11:12 PM
Oh no! The worst now, Liverpool 0 - Everton 2.
Well they've waited a while,it's inevitable
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

grumzed

Oh no! The worst now, Liverpool 0 - Everton 2.

cromwell

Quote from: grumzed on February 19, 2021, 08:36:14 PM
Hmm. Well my team (Liverpool FC) seem to have forgotten how to play - nobody's in form. Never seen such bad performances in recent years as in this year. Even Alison Becker has been cr*p, normally regarded as best in the world! We miss Virgil though!
Well we were at one point twelth but it's looking good now,cold feet was your problem apparently,I'd actually like to see the rags slip rather than pool.

grumzed

Hmm. Well my team (Liverpool FC) seem to have forgotten how to play - nobody's in form. Never seen such bad performances in recent years as in this year. Even Alison Becker has been cr*p, normally regarded as best in the world! We miss Virgil though!

Streetwalker

Its alright for you Cromwell ,the widening gap at the top of the league watching all below you commit hari kari with incompetent performances . So much so even Wet Spam find themselves in the giddy heights of the land of the giants top four . Jesus ,(the one that walked on water not your striker ) we played the spammers off the park before crimbo at their place and they are top 4 ! ,

Somethings gone wrong in the universe , I reckon we are all dead from covid and are in our final dream before lights out , which is probably the only way your not going to clean up .

Moving on to the oldest club in the world , thats  Crystal Palace , can you lend us Sergio Aguero , he might be crocked but we could do with him if only to explain where the goals are to our shot shy strikers .

Being a regular at the ground Im finding us a tough watch on the telly .  We seem to be just going through the motions without a care in the world which they wouldn't get away with with the fans in the ground , I hate covid football .

cromwell

Well that's it ten points clear of the rags who were pinning their hopes on us slipping up when on a run of playing top teams,the paperboy will be gutted.
Great watch on Amazon and managed to stick a couple of posts in too. Dancing Dancing

Streetwalker

Good win Cromwell , your team will have to fall apart to loose the title now .

cromwell

Man City 4 dippers 1