Friendship of Boris and Jennifer

Started by patman post, November 18, 2019, 12:31:15 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=6725 time=1574266438 user_id=70
Eight pages on and people are still posting...

Mod Notice

Not now they aren't,topic locked this thread has run its course.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6335 time=1574038288 user_id=62
I shouldn't think so. Maybe if some lass got up and said that Boris hadn't rogered her the nation might sit up and take notice, but otherwise who cares?

Eight pages on and people are still posting...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Borchester

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6698 time=1574251172 user_id=75
The Sunday Times published the story about their relationship which led to the issue being reported to the police when it became clear he has not declared their relationship despite her receiving public money and attending overseas trade missions with Mr Johnson.

Presumably the initial story arose as a result of the greater scrutiny he attracts as Prime Minister.

Either way these are serious allegations which should be investigated and charges brought if there is sufficient evidence.

I dare say that both the Sunday Times and you have deep pockets and can afford legal protection should Johnson decide to sue. But in your earlier post you stated that Johnson had paid Arcuri for sexual favours out of public funds. You made no ifs or buts but stated it as a fact. Cromwell has done the decent thing and deleted your earlier post, but it is still locked away somewhere in cyber space and could lead to Steve Taylor or whomever runs this site being put to considerable inconvenience.

I therefore suggest that for the good of this forum you either..

(a) present your evidence that Boris Johnson paid Jennifer Arcuri for sexual favours out of public funds. As I posted above above, no ifs or buts or he said and she said from any media outlet, but the actual facts

(b) state that you have no such evidence that would stand up in a court of law and apologise.

I like this site and have no wish to see it closed down.
Algerie Francais !

Churchill

Quote from: Barry post_id=6701 time=1574251774 user_id=51
It's all been raked up by the Labour mayor, Khan, just before an election. Anyone can see why.  :roll:

The timing is perfect
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Churchill

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6698 time=1574251172 user_id=75
The Sunday Times published the story about their relationship which led to the issue being reported to the police when it became clear he has not declared their relationship despite her receiving public money and attending overseas trade missions with Mr Johnson.

Presumably the initial story arose as a result of the greater scrutiny he attracts as Prime Minister.

Either way these are serious allegations which should be investigated and charges brought if there is sufficient evidence.

I am aware of the allegation, I am also very aware suspicions and  allegations are easy to make, some are later found to be true or have some degree of accuracy, however some are not but the seed of doubt has been sown in peoples minds.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=6701 time=1574251774 user_id=51
It's all been raked up by the Labour mayor, Khan, just before an election. Anyone can see why.  :roll:

Pointing out matters that need investigating is NOT raking up.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Ciaphas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6673 time=1574241579 user_id=69
Then I stand corrected, however I am very sceptical as to the timing of this allegation why has it surfaced now ? he has not been the Mayor for quite some time, could it be because of the GE , no it couldn't be , could it  :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police">https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -to-police">https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police...

cromwell

Mod Notice

Can all members please think before posting (on this thread Ciaphas) for possible libel problems,post deleted and replies quoting that post
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Churchill

Then I stand corrected, however I am very sceptical as to the timing of this allegation why has it surfaced now ? he has not been the Mayor for quite some time, could it be because of the GE , no it couldn't be , could it  :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police">https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -to-police">https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/27/boris-johnson-referred-to-police...

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6669 time=1574239407 user_id=69
If I recall correctly the fact she was given money from the public purse was investigated and Boris was cleared of any wrong doing.

That is still under investigation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6656 time=1574228710 user_id=75
Whether it's being investigated has been delayed until after the General Election so we'll have to wait and see.

If I recall correctly the fact she was given money from the public purse was investigated and Boris was cleared of any wrong doing.

Major Sinic

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6656 time=1574228710 user_id=75
Whether it's being investigated has been delayed until after the General Election so we'll have to wait and see.

So you are in fact making a statement purporting to be the truth which you know is unsupported by evidence. Isn't making a statement you do not know to be true while stating it as though it is, also known as lying?

Ciaphas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6655 time=1574211183 user_id=62
If you have proof we would all be delighted to hear it. Indeed, since you have advised us that the Prime Minister is using public funds to purchase sexual favours then I think we should insist.