Friendship of Boris and Jennifer

Started by patman post, November 18, 2019, 12:31:15 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6651 time=1574204538 user_id=75
She was being paid with public money by Mr Johnson in return for sexual favours. That's what started all this trouble in the first place.

If you have proof we would all be delighted to hear it. Indeed, since you have advised us that the Prime Minister is using public funds to purchase sexual favours then I think we should insist.
Algerie Francais !

Major Sinic

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6651 time=1574204538 user_id=75
She was being paid with public money by Mr Johnson in return for sexual favours. That's what started all this trouble in the first place.

:brd:  :brd: evidence?

Ciaphas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=6558 time=1574163164 user_id=54
I just wonder how much she is being paid and by whom.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6536 time=1574154114 user_id=89
As Corbyn is on the Privy Council he has been security cleared. What puzzles me is how a security risk like Boris ended up as Prime Minister.

Jeremy Corbyn refused Council membership and also refused to kneel for the Queen.

Another show of his respect for his country.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Churchill

I think she knows where Corbyn's skeletons are buried :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

I just wonder how much she is being paid and by whom.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6545 time=1574159720 user_id=89
No they are not.

Really here is the current members and past members .

Even Corbyn's buddy Abbot is on it

privycouncil.independent.gov.uk/privy-council/pr
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=6518 time=1574150441 user_id=84
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! I think the majority decision will be that this Arcuri woman is an attention seeking, self centred petulant diva who is attempting to smear Boris at a sensitive time.

When I saw this woman for the first time in a clip from a TV interview it reminded me of the bunny boiler in fatal attraction.  :o
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6544 time=1574159245 user_id=69
Everybody and his dog is on the Privy Council,

No they are not.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

As Corbyn is on the Privy Council he has been security cleared. What puzzles me is how a security risk like Boris ended up as Prime Minister.

Everybody and his dog is on the Privy Council, Corbyn is not on the Commons Security and Intelligence Committee , IMO for a very good reasons

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6542 time=1574158129 user_id=62
Unlikely. It would be too much trouble to keep Wurzel off the Privy Council. So I imagine they solve the problem by not telling the treacherous little weasel anything.

All members if the Privy council are given the same information. Personally I think Boris is a far bigger security risk due to his personal life making him liable to blackmail by a foreign power.

Borchester

As Corbyn is on the Privy Council he has been security cleared.

Unlikely. It would be too much trouble to keep Wurzel off the Privy Council. So I imagine they solve the problem by not telling the treacherous little weasel anything.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6535 time=1574153469 user_id=69
I did say it was a saga , but for many the jury is still out on that score allegedly documents were found by the Czech relating to the alledged meetings which the Czech Spy claims to be true and accurate , who can say if he is being truthful or not, but that aside allegedly our Secret Service don't trust him at all.

Churchill

I did say it was a saga , but for many the jury is still out on that score allegedly documents were found by the Czech relating to the alledged meetings which the Czech Spy claims to be true and accurate , who can say if he is being truthful or not, but that aside allegedly our Secret Service don't trust him at all.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6532 time=1574152903 user_id=69
Don't forget the Czechoslovakian Spy saga as well , Corbyn was seen as a potential source of information due to his naivety and love of Mother Russia :D

That turned out to be bollocks. I am surprised you mentioned it. Corbyn had no access to sensitive information so that attempt at smearing fell down at the first hurdle.