Friendship of Boris and Jennifer

Started by patman post, November 18, 2019, 12:31:15 AM

« previous - next »

Ciaphas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6368 time=1574073516 user_id=89
That assumes he gets elected as an MP  at the General Election.

As much as it pains me to say so I can't see him losing unless something of immense reputational or legal consequence happened which meant leave supporters could no longer support Mr Johnson or the Conservative party, even if it meant Brexit not happening.

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=6369 time=1574073927 user_id=51
That's a fair assumption as Lord Buckethead is really unlikely to retain his deposit.  :lol:

Who is "Lord Buckethead." I can think of a number of people it could apply to.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6368 time=1574073516 user_id=89

That's a fair assumption as Lord Buckethead is really unlikely to retain his deposit.  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6354 time=1574069586 user_id=75

Mr Johnson can largely do whatever he wants, including breaking the law, as long as he remains conmitted to taking the UK out of the EU.

Barry

Imagine if it had been Jeremy Corbyn who'd had these allegations made against him. Would the reaction from the right have been so sanguine as it has been in regards to those made against with Mr Johnson? No a chance. There would be daily and shrill demands for his immediate resignation/inprisonment.

Have you tried holding up Corbyn's private life up to the light?

Neither Corbyn or Johnson seem to have any morals.
QuoteMr Johnson can largely do whatever he wants, including breaking the law, as long as he remains conmitted to taking the UK out of the EU.

By golly, I think that's not far off. Well done!
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell post_id=6358 time=1574070749 user_id=48
And to paraphrase that well known saying

He doesn't know his Ar ermm I mean Andrew from his El Edward  :lol:  :hattip

That is the problem with the royals. They have gays and ethnics and nutty environmentalists and overall a pretty good cast. But the screenwriters are sh!t. And I know she is knocking on, but in reality it was always the Betty Windsor show. Maybe we could see a bit more of her?
Algerie Francais !

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6356 time=1574070402 user_id=89
Well publicised ones. But at least we know how many children he has, Boris seems to be unsure how many children he has.

It is a very wise man that knows his own children, and some women are not sure who is the father of their children
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Borchester

Imagine if it had been Jeremy Corbyn who'd had these allegations made against him.

Then the left would have thrown its caps in the air and dreamed hopelessly about some sort of electoral boost. Instead Wurzel has been married three times and still comes across as a dreary b*stard
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: GregB post_id=6357 time=1574070515 user_id=72
What's happening with prince Edward then, can't say I've seen anything in the news on him never mind gaining more coverage than Boris ?

And to paraphrase that well known saying

He doesn't know his Ar ermm I mean Andrew from his El Edward  :lol:  :hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

GregB

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=6334 time=1574037075 user_id=70
Will the allegations of misdemeanour in public office against Boris Johnson arising from Jennifer Arcuri going public over their 4-year friendship, affect voting intentions on 12 December ?

Prince Edward's problems are currently gaining more coverage than Boris's for which he should be thankful, but for how long...?

What's happening with prince Edward then, can't say I've seen anything in the news on him never mind gaining more coverage than Boris ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6355 time=1574070030 user_id=69
Corbyn has probably had his moments over the years, I could not care less

Well publicised ones. But at least we know how many children he has, Boris seems to be unsure how many children he has.

Churchill

Corbyn has probably had his moments over the years, I could not care less

Ciaphas

Imagine if it had been Jeremy Corbyn who'd had these allegations made against him. Would the reaction from the right have been so sanguine as it has been in regards to those made against with Mr Johnson? No a chance. There would be daily and shrill demands for his immediate resignation/inprisonment.

Mr Johnson can largely do whatever he wants, including breaking the law, as long as he remains conmitted to taking the UK out of the EU.

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6335 time=1574038288 user_id=62
I shouldn't think so. Maybe if some lass got up and said that Boris hadn't rogered her the nation might sit up and take notice, but otherwise who cares?

Exactly who cares Kings, Queens, Politicians, Stars, Footballers, the Rich and famous actually attract people who want to have sex with them for their own reasons, one thing for sure you never see a rich billionaire without a younger man or woman hanging off their arm