1963: Anthrax Secretly Released On Tube (A Warning For The Sheep)

Started by Scott777, February 14, 2021, 10:38:34 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on February 16, 2021, 09:56:06 PM
The problem is, lost pf people don't know it's a dog eat dog world.  They think the elite love us and want to protect us.
What still? they must be complete morons then and deserve all they get.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on February 14, 2021, 02:35:38 PM
What you telling us then, that in a dog-eat-dog world, the dogs eat the dogs? Who would have guessed!
The problem is, lost pf people don't know it's a dog eat dog world.  They think the elite love us and want to protect us.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

What you telling us then, that in a dog-eat-dog world, the dogs eat the dogs? Who would have guessed!
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

As was reported 20 years ago it wasn't Anthrax but a substitute chemical .. Still not a great way to start your day granted but the headline exaggerates the story to a level it doesn't deserve .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Scott777

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9231773/Ex-MP-NORMAN-BAKER-reveals-day-anthrax-released-tunnel-Northern-Line.html

This is a message to the sheep who actually believe their leaders are there to protect you, and would never try to control you with fear, and would never give you a dangerous vaccine.  Wakey wakey.

Norman Baker, former MP:

"The day anthrax was released in a tunnel on the Northern Line - by scientists from Porton Down... and as ex-MP NORMAN BAKER reveals, it's far from the only time they've used Britons as guinea pigs for experiments."

"Conducted openly and with the best of intentions, such things as test and trace, lockdowns, school closures and the jabs themselves are nonetheless experiments."

"How quickly will Ministers and their advisers relinquish the powers they now enjoy? What further mass experiments will be judged necessary in the name of fighting Covid-19?"

Final note: 2 or 3 years ago I posted on this forum about the British involvement in the invasian of East Timor in 1975, in which the Queen, the PM and the military were complicit in the near-genocide of the people of the island.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.