Ursula von der Leyen oversees a diplomatic disaster

Started by cromwell, February 15, 2021, 06:43:33 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Baff on February 16, 2021, 02:08:05 PM
Guy (Maire Louise) Verhoftwat complains that Mrs Von Der Leyen has damaged relations with Britain.

One has to wonder what he think he has been doing for the last 5 years.

Think he has only damaged relations with Nigel Farage so far 😂
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Baff

Guy (Maire Louise) Verhoftwat complains that Mrs Von Der Leyen has damaged relations with Britain.

One has to wonder what he think he has been doing for the last 5 years.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on February 15, 2021, 06:43:33 PM
that has wrecked relations between the EU and Britain!

My words?.....No those of arch federalist Guy Verhofstadt calling the EU's vaccines policy a fiasco made worse with panicked measures,with proposals personally driven by the commisions leader to re introduce a hard Irish border poisoning relations with Britain and undermining years of work.

Oh dear what with Irelands pm not happy no wonder Gerry logs on and says nowt along with our resident remainers who were waiting with glee to slag brexit off as a disaster,their silence speaks volumes.
More on this behind a Times paywall.

Our long bows wrecked that relationship a long time ago Mr C  Dancing
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

that has wrecked relations between the EU and Britain!

My words?.....No those of arch federalist Guy Verhofstadt calling the EU's vaccines policy a fiasco made worse with panicked measures,with proposals personally driven by the commisions leader to re introduce a hard Irish border poisoning relations with Britain and undermining years of work.

Oh dear what with Irelands pm not happy no wonder Gerry logs on and says nowt along with our resident remainers who were waiting with glee to slag brexit off as a disaster,their silence speaks volumes.
More on this behind a Times paywall.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?