Am I allowed to call Yanis a moron?

Started by Sheepy, February 16, 2021, 02:02:52 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 22, 2021, 12:05:28 PM
Whether you agree with him or not, Yanis is far more intelligent and thoughtful than most people around here.

He is always worth listening to even if you disagree with him.

If he is a moron, we have comparative amoebas on this forum, lol.

I'll be the first to admit that Yanis is more intelligent than me, as he is than most of us.
Anyway, you didn't answer my question, just because someone is put up for the working classes as intelligent and someone to follow it doesn't mean they have an iota of common sense or are indeed that intelligent, maybe they are just good at being a Polly Parrot, a bit like a load of Junkies from the middle classes thinking the working class are all dumb as fecking rocks anyway and them being natural leaders of the working clarse will sort it all out, namely thinking having us at each other's throats is a jolly good jape.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/owner-dog-mauled-seal-death-205446269.html
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on March 23, 2021, 03:41:24 PM
Good journalist, interesting economist, shit negotiator. Unfortunately, right now the latter is what the Greeks need most right now.

Its probably been noted Borky in the corridors of Brussels that Yanis is a Europhile which gives no credibility to any pro Greek argument he might come up with . They know he will eventually say 'all right then'  to the EU regardless of where he tries to take the  discussion. 

Borchester

Good journalist, interesting economist, shit negotiator. Unfortunately, right now the latter is what the Greeks need most right now.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 22, 2021, 12:05:28 PM
Whether you agree with him or not, Yanis is far more intelligent and thoughtful than most people around here.

I'll be the first to admit that Yanis is more intelligent than me, as he is than most of us.
Well, you probably do, but then there is no accounting for stupid people, who's at fault the owner or the dog?
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/freddie-mercury-seal-death-being-143016423.html

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Baff

Yes, Yanis is a total idiot.
In a most charming way of course.

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/yanis-varoufakis-brutally-picks-apart-eu-mistakes-and-declares-brexit-has-saved-the-uk/ar-BB1dHzQ7?ocid=msedgntp
We didn't need to justify Brexit the majority voted for it and as we knew what they were all along, they justified it themselves long ago.