Main Menu

Highlight Code

Started by Nick, February 18, 2021, 12:37:08 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on February 18, 2021, 10:08:28 AM
We seem to have a lot young foxes around in my area, which is a bit of a surprise. I thought they did not turn up until Spring. But then again, in urban areas Spring comes early and everyone feeds them so the weather is reasonably clement and the rations are reliable.

The only problem is that our street sweeper is a good hearted dimwit. More to the point, he is a Croatian dimwit with hardly a word of English. So when we eat a litre of ice cream or a ready made pie, we save the dishes and put the foxes' food on it. And next day the crazy but cheerful comes along, picks up the dish and chucks it in his cart. Which means that we have to eat more ice cream and prepared food to get new dishes. And neither of us are overly fond of ready meals and such.

He is a good lad, but the Croatian crap brain is taking years off our lives

"And I only popped in for a stamp"
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

We seem to have a lot young foxes around in my area, which is a bit of a surprise. I thought they did not turn up until Spring. But then again, in urban areas Spring comes early and everyone feeds them so the weather is reasonably clement and the rations are reliable.

The only problem is that our street sweeper is a good hearted dimwit. More to the point, he is a Croatian dimwit with hardly a word of English. So when we eat a litre of ice cream or a ready made pie, we save the dishes and put the foxes' food on it. And next day the crazy but cheerful comes along, picks up the dish and chucks it in his cart. Which means that we have to eat more ice cream and prepared food to get new dishes. And neither of us are overly fond of ready meals and such.

He is a good lad, but the Croatian crap brain is taking years off our lives 
Algerie Francais !

Nick

You can now hi-light excerpts from posts using the (highlight) text (/highlight) but with square brackets code.

For example [highlight]The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 123456789.[/highlight]
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.