Nice email from the control tower.

Started by Viewpoint, February 20, 2021, 12:55:09 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Viewpoint on February 20, 2021, 12:55:09 PM
Here is the body of an email received from this site. Just to confirm I have made very few posts on here and never committed the alleged atrocities. So whoever went out on a limb, mind the limb doesn't break.

Dear Viewpoint

Your ban has been temporarily lifted at the request of Admin. When you log in you will be taken to a single room where you can debate you case.

The reasons for your ban were:
Repeated complaining about being bullied.
Failure to add members to ignore list.
Reading posts by members on ignore lists.

I have asked MODS to allow you back onto the forum if you agree to the following:

Use the Ignore function on anyone you feel is attacking you.
Do not use the override function to read posts from members on your ignore list.
Do not complain to mods about being bullied, either stand to them or ignore them.

On a personal note, I have gone out on a limb to fight for your inclusion, please adhere to the above terms.

Regards,
The POL-TICS.COM Team

https://pol-tics.com/index.php

It was an admin error, everyone got one.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Viewpoint

Here is the body of an email received from this site. Just to confirm I have made very few posts on here and never committed the alleged atrocities. So whoever went out on a limb, mind the limb doesn't break.

Dear Viewpoint

Your ban has been temporarily lifted at the request of Admin. When you log in you will be taken to a single room where you can debate you case.

The reasons for your ban were:
Repeated complaining about being bullied.
Failure to add members to ignore list.
Reading posts by members on ignore lists.

I have asked MODS to allow you back onto the forum if you agree to the following:

Use the Ignore function on anyone you feel is attacking you.
Do not use the override function to read posts from members on your ignore list.
Do not complain to mods about being bullied, either stand to them or ignore them.

On a personal note, I have gone out on a limb to fight for your inclusion, please adhere to the above terms.

Regards,
The POL-TICS.COM Team

https://pol-tics.com/index.php