Should zero Covid be the objective?

Started by Barry, February 21, 2021, 11:37:16 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2021, 07:05:01 PM
Are you winding me up?
MK Ultra, Watergate, Operation Northwoods and so on and so forth. Operation paperclip I mentioned before.
I think you are conflating conspiracy theories with bona fide conspiracies.

Watergate was never any kind of conspiracy theory. It was an actual conspiracy for real that few had any inkling of until it was exposed by the media. I am all for actual conspiracies being exposed, as opposed to believing in any old hare brained shite the delusional come up with.

So again, what do you think are the actual motivations behind the lockdowns if not public safety?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 06:55:49 PM
What conspiracy theorists are you talking about re lockdowns? And what evidence do you have to suggest that they have been proven correct this time?

And what other famous conspiracy theories have been found to be true?
Are you winding me up?
MK Ultra, Watergate, Operation Northwoods and so on and so forth. Operation paperclip I mentioned before. As for Covid it has been a usual slow drip feed, with the usual moving the goalposts and dodgy experts galore.
You sure you ain't Blairs weapon of mass destruction?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 06:55:49 PM

The one about you being a hashead?

:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2021, 06:41:40 PM
They do and have been proved right many times.
What conspiracy theorists are you talking about re lockdowns? And what evidence do you have to suggest that they have been proven correct this time?

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 06:06:59 PM
That lying arse of a Scot loves falsely accusing me of being a pot head in spite of the fact that I havent touched it for decades.

Dont you see the contradiction in your sentence stevie boy?

In the first part you deny being a hashead , and in the latter admit you once touched it , which of course gives credibility to my claim.

:D

Stevie i havent known you for decades , maybe ten years at best online , and in that time you admitted to me you were a mad hashead with mental health issues.

Remember the time you told us how the neighbours were complaining about the excessive amounts of electricity your block of flats were being charged , and the weird illuminous lights coming from the loftspace? ;D

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 06:18:41 PM
Really? You think conspiracy theorists don't exist?

Perhaps that is because on this issue you are one yourself? Demonstrate otherwise. Why do you think we have lockdowns? What do you think is the motivation?
They do and have been proved right many times.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 02, 2021, 06:31:15 PM
Of course they exist, but what conspiracy are you talking about?  The question is not specific enough.  Different people have different motivations. Pat Vallance has shares in GSK.
What do you think are some of the motivations behind lockdown then, if not public safety? Don't be coy and evasive. Spell it out, and in doing so prove that any accusation of conspiracy theorist thinking is absent. Or not. As the case may be.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 06:18:41 PM

Perhaps that is because on this issue you are one yourself? Demonstrate otherwise. Why do you think we have lockdowns? What do you think is the motivation?
Of course they exist, but what conspiracy are you talking about?  The question is not specific enough.  Different people have different motivations. Pat Vallance has shares in GSK.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 02, 2021, 05:14:27 PM
The minute you bring up 'conspiracy theory' as the go to ad hominem attack, you lose the debate.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 02, 2021, 05:44:41 PM
The I won't mention a word about steve smooking.  😉
That lying arse of a Scot loves falsely accusing me of being a pot head in spite of the fact that I havent touched it for decades. Tis why I have him on ignore. I can debate honestly with anyone but have no truck with liars.

srb7677

Scott777

Just to clear up the hocus pocus about 2020 being a bad year, here are the facts.

Crude mortality rate (per 100,000): 2020 = 1,016.20 ; 2003 = 1,019.90.

Age-standardised mortality rate (per 100,000): 2020 = 1,043.50.  2008 = 1,091.90.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on March 02, 2021, 05:39:47 PM
:D Steve likes a quiet smoke in private scott , but we musnt talk about it. ;D
The I won't mention a word about steve smooking.  😉

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on March 02, 2021, 05:14:27 PM
or smoking in public,

:D Steve likes a quiet smoke in private scott , but we musnt talk about it. ;D

Something to do with building something out of 7 rizla skins...

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 02, 2021, 04:23:10 PM
Lockdowns are not about denying freedom for some nefarious purpose, however much the conspiracy theorists might like to imagine so. It is about saving lives.
Then you will be able to explain why driving cars was not banned a long time ago, or smoking in public, or extreme sports, or junk food, and why masks and lockdowns were never used during other pandemics...... , and why vitamins from healthy food and sunshine has not been massively promoted.  The minute you bring up 'conspiracy theory' as the go to ad hominem attack, you lose the debate.  The naivety of some people continues to amaze me.