Should zero Covid be the objective?

Started by Barry, February 21, 2021, 11:37:16 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 04, 2021, 07:50:47 PM
Which crazy shit? what dodgy shit on the internet? I was asking if they had taken the government's own figures into consideration, Barry was being factual.
You are all in obvious denial about covid in defiance of the entire medical community. Do you know more than them? Next time I need brain surgery or a heart transplant I'll come to you three. Your medical knowledge is obviously awesome.

The three wise monkeys - See no covid. Hear no covid. And speak no covid. Lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 07:40:04 PM
So you choose to ignore the entire scientific and medical community worldwide, believing they are all involved in a conspiracy, and trusting instead to some dodgy shit on the internet? And you think that's sensible? Lol. And my insults were a response to his, calling me illiterate, presumably because I don't read the same crazy shit you pair seem to.
Which crazy shit? what dodgy shit on the internet? I was asking if they had taken the government's own figures into consideration, Barry was being factual.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Well I think Barry, Sheepy, and Scott777 seem to have just escaped from the funny farm, buying into conspiracy theorist crap in defiance of the entire global medical community, who I am sure know vastly more about viruses than they do. The stupidity laced with arrogance is quite breathtaking. But then it always is with conspiracy theorists
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on March 04, 2021, 06:21:37 PM
Well to be honest just because he is a believer in all things Covid, throwing insults back, only exasperates the whole thing. Anyone who believes everything the media writes needs to question their own logic.
So you choose to ignore the entire scientific and medical community worldwide, believing they are all involved in a conspiracy, and trusting instead to some dodgy shit on the internet? And you think that's sensible? Lol. And my insults were a response to his, calling me illiterate, presumably because I don't read the same crazy shit you pair seem to.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on March 04, 2021, 06:21:37 PM
Well to be honest just because he is a believer in all things Covid, throwing insults back, only exasperates the whole thing. Anyone who believes everything the media writes needs to question their own logic.
It was exasperated before I threw anything back.  His abuse begins when he cannot answer simple questions.  He doesn't need to be abusive, or to gaslight.  (Anyway, I think he likes to play games, so I will oblige. 😁)
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 06:13:14 PM
The problem with Steve is he is unable to distinguish between what he reads, and what he imagines he reads.  It's not just elastic stats, it's the ball of elastic bands he has in his head.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on March 04, 2021, 05:57:07 PM
No need to Google, I look at and analyse those figures every day.
Of course it is 4.19 million recorded positive cases. Any idea how many unrecorded cases there were? In March and April there was no testing available for most people. The likelihood is that half the country is naturally immune and another portion are now immune by the vax.

About the 124,000 deaths, there are 124,025 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, however 140,062 with "Covid-19" on the death certificate. Does the 16,000 discrepancy bother anyone? We don't really know how many people Covid-19 killed directly, as most FoI requests about that have come back "nil".
Because - it is never number 1 on a death certificate.

Talk about elastic statistics.

The problem with Steve is he is unable to distinguish between what he reads, and what he imagines he reads.  It's not just elastic stats, it's the ball of elastic bands he has in his head.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 05:06:26 PMThere have been 4.19 million cases in the UK so far and 124,000 deaths, all reported in the media.....and googling it
No need to Google, I look at and analyse those figures every day.
Of course it is 4.19 million recorded positive cases. Any idea how many unrecorded cases there were? In March and April there was no testing available for most people. The likelihood is that half the country is naturally immune and another portion are now immune by the vax.

About the 124,000 deaths, there are 124,025 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, however 140,062 with "Covid-19" on the death certificate. Does the 16,000 discrepancy bother anyone? We don't really know how many people Covid-19 killed directly, as most FoI requests about that have come back "nil".
Because - it is never number 1 on a death certificate.

Talk about elastic statistics.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 05:06:26 PM
Are you both ignorant and stupid?

There have been 4.19 million cases in the UK so far and 124,000 deaths, all reported in the media.....

Try pulling your head out of your arse and googling it.

Using the power of you mind, and your fingers to type, and by constructing legible sentences, explain what deaths you are talking about, and where the data is provided.  It's not hard, if you think you have seen it.  I can assure you there were more than 124,000 deaths in the UK in 2020.  Otherwise, stop gaslighting.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 05:06:26 PM

There have been 4.19 million cases in the UK so far and 124,000 deaths, all reported in the media.....

Did the media take into account the overall death figures for the year compared with other years? while taking into account the population growth? Not that I think the media just rolls out any old cobblers of course and playing to the just plain dumb is child's play.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 04:47:12 PM
You still haven't defined that.  Are you illiterate?

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 04, 2021, 04:27:05 PM
The covid death figures are being put out by the media every day. Are you deaf and blind?
You still haven't defined that.  Are you illiterate?

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 08:48:29 AM
I am, because you spectacularly failed to provide any evidence of the figures of deaths caused by Covid.  And if you don't put on your foil hat, you will be the next victim, because the new strain is armed with laser beams.  😁
The covid death figures are being put out by the media every day. Are you deaf and blind?

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2021, 10:50:08 PM
I know why you cannot deal with the figures.
He can deal with figures, between 1 and 2.  😉

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 03, 2021, 10:46:30 PM
Are you denying that thousands have died of covid
I am, because you spectacularly failed to provide any evidence of the figures of deaths caused by Covid.  And if you don't put on your foil hat, you will be the next victim, because the new strain is armed with laser beams.  😁