The Queen says "think of others"

Started by cromwell, February 25, 2021, 10:32:50 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

QuoteDoes she? Or is she being used as a poster girl?
Well, if you knew that all along, how come you had to write it in a different article, tossers.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on February 25, 2021, 11:13:22 PM
How does Her Majesty think that having the vaccine protects other people?
People who are vaccinated are being told that they still have to social distance, wear masks, follow all the rules.
The assumption being they can still spread the disease.
There's not much logic to this Covid business.
The assumption is that not everything is known about this disease, so we are urged to proceed using all the protective materials and procedures shown to be effective so far.   
Info given out shows that vaccines are reducing the spread of the infection, and making those vaccinated less infectious. 
Following a previous pandemic, people who know they have HIV, but still have sex and put others at risk can be prosecuted under sections of the Offences against the Persons Act and GBH and ABH. 
I'm just a little surprised that those preaching against current Covid safety measures, and more of those not respecting the restrictions, are not prosecuted.  As it is we come down to relying on good sense and everyone's respect for others...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

QuoteWell her Maj says you're a bunch of selfish buggers  :) Union Flag
Does she? Or is she being used as a poster girl?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on February 25, 2021, 11:13:22 PM
People who are vaccinated are being told that they still have to social distance, wear masks, follow all the rules.

The Queen  obviously goes along with the opinion of the medical people that the vaccine boosts your immune system (your less likely to get it ) If your less likely to get it your less likely to pass it on and if you do get it your less likely to be very ill or dead.

Yes we still have to be careful out there ,masks ,social distancing and such but it seems quite logical to me that we use all and everything we have in our arsenal to fight the virus . 

Less likely sounds good to me , less likely means we get to go to the pub ,less likely means the shops open and I can get a hair cut ,less likely , well you must get the picture , its logical .

cromwell

Well her Maj says you're a bunch of selfish buggers  :) Union Flag
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

The goalposts moved again Barry; the rules of the game changed yet again Barry?
This is what they do.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Wouldnt expect anything else from Her Majesty  Union Flag Union Flag

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?