What have I said about smashing the place up?

Started by Sheepy, March 03, 2021, 11:20:48 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Thanks for letting us know through the open channel that I was right about the triggers, just goes to show, what you are all up against.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

I don't know how reliable PCR or LF tests are. What I do know is, that testing a bunch of people with both, you end up with more positive PCR tests than LF tests.
Either the PCR tests are over estimating or the LF tests are underestimating. I suspect the former.
Currently around 0.8% of tests are showing positive.
However, you can never get a straight answer from the government about PCR false positives, as it depends on the Cycle threshold, and they won't say how many they are currently using.
Changing the PCR cycle threshold can be done to manipulate the number of cases, but they would never do that, would they?
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2021, 03:39:01 PM
Well then stop talking about your conspiracy theories, including the one where Boris Johnson and Dominic Raab secretly agreed the PCR test is only 7% accurate.  No one is making you believe this drivel.  😁
You are failing to make anyone sensible - not least me - believe any of your drivel.  :)
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on March 03, 2021, 03:21:25 PM
Talk about conspiracy theorist driven denial. I guess you know more than the entire medical and scientific community. I'll buy you a tin foil hat to protect your awesome brain, just in case the aliens or the CIA start trying to steal your thoughts.
Well then stop talking about your conspiracy theories, including the one where Boris Johnson and Dominic Raab secretly agreed to lie that the PCR test is only 7% accurate.  No one is making you believe this drivel.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2021, 11:27:53 AM
Hopefully no one was hurt, but I won't be crying about damage to any test facilities.  We have a pandemic of tests, not of any deadly virus.
Talk about conspiracy theorist driven denial. I guess you know more than the entire medical and scientific community. I'll buy you a tin foil hat to protect your awesome brain, just in case the aliens or the CIA start trying to steal your thoughts.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Hopefully no one was hurt, but I won't be crying about damage to any test facilities.  We have a pandemic of tests, not of any deadly virus.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!