The Palace are liars

Started by Streetwalker, March 04, 2021, 03:19:16 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: srb7677 on March 10, 2021, 06:37:04 AM
According to polling I saw on channel 4 news last night, public opinion is very divided on age grounds, with the elderly being extremely unsympathetic to Meghan and Harry whilst young people are highly sympathetic towards them.

Make of that what you will.

The saying 'older and wiser' comes to mind

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

B-4

Quote from: srb7677 on March 10, 2021, 06:43:00 AM
So the media being used by the establishment as a weapon against those who dare speak out?

Just about sums up what is fecking wrong with this country, and why the media in particular are part of the problem
The Left have been shutting people down for years, usually by persecuting the working classes who dared holding an opinion that didn't conform with Labour's destructive path.  This is why they dumped Labour. I doubt you will find that many sympathetic people now. In fact, I am certain that the majority of normal people (not the corporate run social media) will look upon the stamping of feet and pleas for justice as the shameless faux outrage and a general case of the me me that it is.  Basically, it's so unconvincing that it could well be a contender for the next Hollywood film.

Spoilt rich girl of the celebrity Woke wanted to play princess, but is clearly not princess material.

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 08:46:15 PM
Public opinion will side with the monarchy , they in turn will keep any reaction in house and let the media do a job on Markle .
So the media being used by the establishment as a weapon against those who dare speak out?

Just about sums up what is fecking wrong with this country, and why the media in particular are part of the problem
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2021, 08:46:15 PM
Public opinion will side with the monarchy , they in turn will keep any reaction in house and let the media do a job on Markle . Harry will be forgiven ,hes one of our own .
According to polling I saw on channel 4 news last night, public opinion is very divided on age grounds, with the elderly being extremely unsympathetic to Meghan and Harry whilst young people are highly sympathetic towards them.

Make of that what you will.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

They certainly are. They are masquerading as a football team  ;D ;D ;D

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on March 09, 2021, 03:52:44 PM
We watched. Their belief in their gripes seemed genuine enough — as did their affection for Her Majesty. Let's see if we notice any action/reaction from either the family or Monarchy PLC...

Public opinion will side with the monarchy , they in turn will keep any reaction in house and let the media do a job on Markle . Harry will be forgiven ,hes one of our own .

patman post

Quote from: Barry on March 08, 2021, 07:37:42 PM
I think they have already been leaked, so fill yer boots.
I won't be watching as I have little interest in other's family squabbles.
We watched. Their belief in their gripes seemed genuine enough — as did their affection for Her Majesty. Let's see if we notice any action/reaction from either the family or Monarchy PLC...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on March 08, 2021, 07:37:42 PM

I wont be watching either ,Im sure we will be well informed in the coming days on whats said without having to sit through an hour or so of  a Yank telling porkies  and playing to her audience .
From what Ive heard so far from news items  the pair of them need to have a long look in a mirror and try and work out how they managed to feck it up because it wasnt anyones fault but their own

Barry

Quote from: patman post on March 08, 2021, 06:17:21 PMThough two hours seems very long — can't we have edited highlights...?
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

The Conspirator in me can't help but notice that the yanks now own a potential Royal Successor to the Throne and that one Reaper Drone tragic family accident afflicting the House of Cambridge could all that it requires.......

patman post

I hadn't thought I'd be so interested in this family squabble — I'd simply believed it was the media raking over old stories and bringing them into the current spat. But it's now looking more substantial than that — and while past royal interviews don't instill confidence in this being any more informative, or scotching untruths — I'm beginning think we might just watch TV tonight. Though two hours seems very long — can't we have edited highlights...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

It's an anachronism in this day and age, but what the hell, it works and serves a purpose.

Why run the risk of having a Trump, Putin or Sarkozy as head of state?  The idea appeals to me that whichever party gets power, and whoever leads it, there is always someone above them, in this world, that they have to defer to...

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on March 04, 2021, 04:40:06 PM
Who knew? only about the whole country, but then survivors they are. They are facing a growing number including political parties saying they have run their course. Now we is all woke what do we need Royality for anyway?
It is only a matter of time before they get the blame for the British Empire and everything that would be deemed as bad about it these days anyway.

Im pretty confident any political party that comes out as Royalist and says feck off to woke will be in power for many years to come

Sheepy

Who knew? only about the whole country, but then survivors they are. They are facing a growing number including political parties saying they have run their course. Now we is all woke what do we need Royality for anyway?
It is only a matter of time before they get the blame for the British Empire and everything that would be deemed as bad about it these days anyway.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!